Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 37 to 48 of 84
  1. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Learnin View Post
    I tend to dismiss much of this Patsy chatter, in these interviews, because she doesn' seem to remember much like the important matter of how often JBR and Burke slept together. All parents know what beds their young children end up in the next morning and how often. So, anyway, I look at these crime scene photos and here is what I see.JBR undressed and her clothes were neatly placed on the second bed...socks stretched out neatly....pants at foot of bed on a chest. I believe she is going to wear these clothes to Michigan because of this.

    I look at the bed and I see a pillow at the foot of the bed and a pj top, that she wore the morning before, lying up where the pillow should be. This tells me that, on Christmas morning, JB got dressed at some point and flung the pj top up on the bed. I think the pj bottoms might be under the pillow at the bottom of the bed. This scene tells me that JBR never got to bed that night, or never got to bed in that bed.....

    What parent is not, at the least, going to throw pajamas off the bed before placing their child in bed for the night?And what about this bedwetting? No way. Here you have a little girl that was no doubt drinking at the Whites from about 5 p.m. on and then she fell asleep in the car around 8 p.m. and you're not going to make her empty her bladder before going to bed?
    My grandchildren spend the night with their grandmother and me on occasion. We'll be watching cartoons or some movie on TV and they will, invariably fall to sleep at some point. I finish watching the movie or turn it to a ball game or something. Before I put them to bed, I always make them go to the bathroom because they've been eating snacks and drinking since the early hours of the evening.....

    I'm not buying it.
    ITA. I'm glad someone else agrees with me!

    ( second bold by me)Why not together? I don't think her pants look neat at all. And they're not with her vest, if that is indeed her pants on the trunk we see. Funny how most of these pictures show things not neat. Funny as in not funny. IMO.

    ( Bolded my me.)I differ from your opinion. I think they are missing like the size 6 panties I assume she was wearing that night. Of course, this is just my opinion since they've never been accounted for.

    (Bolede by me.) I can see
    JB taking off her bottoms in a different area than her top but I still don't believe she slept in that room that night.

    (Bolded by me.) Look we are most of us mothers and we know what we would do. As Patsy and John say, "Why would you think we are any different from any other parent?" IMO the evidence comes back to bite them because of that statement.

    It just occurred to me do I need to post "bolded by me" or are those who are still reading this thread follow me? I know what i mean but I don't know if others can read my posts in the order I'm posting them.

  2. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    ITA. I'm glad someone else agrees with me!

    ( second bold by me)Why not together? I don't think her pants look neat at all. And they're not with her vest, if that is indeed her pants on the trunk we see. Funny how most of these pictures show things not neat. Funny as in not funny. IMO.

    ( Bolded my me.)I differ from your opinion. I think they are missing like the size 6 panties I assume she was wearing that night. Of course, this is just my opinion since they've never been accounted for.

    (Bolede by me.) I can see
    JB taking off her bottoms in a different area than her top but I still don't believe she slept in that room that night.

    (Bolded by me.) Look we are most of us mothers and we know what we would do. As Patsy and John say, "Why would you think we are any different from any other parent?" IMO the evidence comes back to bite them because of that statement.

    It just occurred to me do I need to post "bolded by me" or are those who are still reading this thread follow me? I know what i mean but I don't know if others can read my posts in the order I'm posting them.

    Well, Karen, the socks seemed to be laid neatly stretched out side by side. This tells me that someone took the socks off and did not just thow them on the bed. Whoever took those socks off, took the trouble to lay them out straight beside one another...that took some effort.

  3. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    But wouldn't the white blanket be accounted for if it was staged to look like some kind of struggle as in all the covers pulled out from being tucked and that sort of thing? I like this idea and I think it needs to be explored. It's different and Lord knows we need something different to discuss!
    That pillow being at the wrong end of the bed has always bothered me. I sincerely doubt JonBenet slept like that, and it's obvious the pillow started out at the top of the bed, covering the pink PJ top. If the pillow wasn't moved there to suggest a struggle, then that means JBR never made it to bed that night because the pillow was in that position the whole time. It's conceivable that JBR put the pillow there while playing on her bed, etc. on Christmas day.

    There are no two ways around it. JonBenet would not have been laid on the bed, allegedly undressed and re-dressed by Patsy, and then left there for the rest of the night with her head on a half-sideways pillow at the wrong end of the bed with no covers (or a way to pull up covers if she got cold in the night)!

  4. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Learnin View Post
    I look at the bed and I see a pillow at the foot of the bed and a pj top, that she wore the morning before, lying up where the pillow should be. This tells me that, on Christmas morning, JB got dressed at some point and flung the pj top up on the bed. I think the pj bottoms might be under the pillow at the bottom of the bed. This scene tells me that JBR never got to bed that night, or never got to bed in that bed.....

    What parent is not, at the least, going to throw pajamas off the bed before placing their child in bed for the night?

    And what about this bedwetting? Am I to believe that Patsy would allow JBR to be placed in bed asleep at around 9-9:30 when she is a bed wetter?????
    No way. Here you have a little girl that was no doubt drinking at the Whites from about 5 p.m. on and then she fell asleep in the car around 8 p.m. and you're not going to make her empty her bladder before going to bed?
    I agree. And now looking at the crime scene photo again, it really does strike me as impossible for JBR to have slept in that bed on Christmas night. That doesn't mean her parents didn't lay her on it after the initial head wound. I think they might have while they tried to figure out what to do next, and that's when she bled onto the pillowcase through her nose. Because of many factors, prior molestation, Burke's age if he were involved, etc., the panicked decision was made to try to stage a crime scene to suggest a cold-blooded intruder. That's when JBR was moved to the basement.

  5. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Learnin View Post
    Well, Karen, the socks seemed to be laid neatly stretched out side by side. This tells me that someone took the socks off and did not just thow them on the bed. Whoever took those socks off, took the trouble to lay them out straight beside one another...that took some effort.
    The socks may have been dealt with before any altercation.

  6. #42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    I agree. And now looking at the crime scene photo again, it really does strike me as impossible for JBR to have slept in that bed on Christmas night. That doesn't mean her parents didn't lay her on it after the initial head wound. I think they might have while they tried to figure out what to do next, and that's when she bled onto the pillowcase through her nose. Because of many factors, prior molestation, Burke's age if he were involved, etc., the panicked decision was made to try to stage a crime scene to suggest a cold-blooded intruder. That's when JBR was moved to the basement.
    Patsy had said ( so take it with a grain of salt, althouh it makes sense) that JB used to lie that way when she watched videos. We don't know if she recieved any videos on Christmas Day. One thing I wonder is why did Burke recieve a Nintendo on Christmas day and not Jonbenet? Maybe the large doll was her major gift, althouh the bike could have been, if they did that.

    Sorry, I quoted the wrong post.

  7. #43

    Default

    My posts aren't showing up. That's the first time this has happened. Did I say something unacceptable?

  8. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    I agree. And now looking at the crime scene photo again, it really does strike me as impossible for JBR to have slept in that bed on Christmas night. That doesn't mean her parents didn't lay her on it after the initial head wound. I think they might have while they tried to figure out what to do next, and that's when she bled onto the pillowcase through her nose. Because of many factors, prior molestation, Burke's age if he were involved, etc., the panicked decision was made to try to stage a crime scene to suggest a cold-blooded intruder. That's when JBR was moved to the basement.
    They very well could have laid her on the bed for a while trying to figure out what to do.

  9. #45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Patsy had said ( so take it with a grain of salt, althouh it makes sense) that JB used to lie that way when she watched videos. We don't know if she recieved any videos on Christmas Day. One thing I wonder is why did Burke recieve a Nintendo on Christmas day and not Jonbenet? Maybe the large doll was her major gift, althouh the bike could have been, if they did that.

    Sorry, I quoted the wrong post.
    Well, if the pillow was there so she could watch videos, then, she wasn't put to bed asleep that night or she woke up at some time and was watching videos. This would make Burke more suspicious.

  10. #46
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Posts
    1,311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    You're pretty much the only one who doesn't. But then again, most don't believe the same as I do so maybe it's better if some do discount what I say.
    Hmm, I don't remember that hissy fit. Don't pay any attention to those. After an hour I forget all about it. Please don't be offended by that.
    "Hours passed." That's ok. You usually do always answer me eventually and I'm happy with that.
    Boy do I sound like a whiner. I don't mean to. But i'm only on here a limited amount of time and when I am I post a marathon. No wonder my posts get overlooked!
    I often wish this forum had the "Thanks" button next to the "Quote" button like we do on WS. There, you don't have to quote the whole post to let a poster know you have read their post and agree with or like what they say.
    How about it, MODS? Can we have that here, please?
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

  11. #47
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Posts
    1,311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    That pillow being at the wrong end of the bed has always bothered me. I sincerely doubt JonBenet slept like that, and it's obvious the pillow started out at the top of the bed, covering the pink PJ top. If the pillow wasn't moved there to suggest a struggle, then that means JBR never made it to bed that night because the pillow was in that position the whole time. It's conceivable that JBR put the pillow there while playing on her bed, etc. on Christmas day.

    There are no two ways around it. JonBenet would not have been laid on the bed, allegedly undressed and re-dressed by Patsy, and then left there for the rest of the night with her head on a half-sideways pillow at the wrong end of the bed with no covers (or a way to pull up covers if she got cold in the night)!
    The position of the pillow doesn't really bother me. But I agree with Karen tjt JB did not sleep in that bed that night. Either JB put the pillow there to watch TV (probably not that night because it was too late when they got home and Patsy "claimed" she was asleep. OR Patsy moved it herself, looking under the pillow for the other half of the pajamas.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

  12. #48
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Posts
    1,311

    Default

    Has anyone else picked up on Patsy's comment about JB's vest having "silver snaps"? Because at least ONE forensic specialist likened the round "abrasions" on her cheek and back to a mark that might be made by a metal snap.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.



Similar Threads

  1. JB's blood on the pillowcase...
    By koldkase in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 173
    Last Post: August 17, 2012, 7:13 am, Fri Aug 17 7:13:53 UTC 2012

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •