Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Oh, thanks! So Patsy specifically said that's how JB watched videos? Was that in the LE interviews? (Just saw this, as I'm working my way through posts and responding, so sorry I missed it before I wrote my last post.)
    Yes, she did. John used it as a babysitter. Remember?

One more clarification and then I have to go...argh, real life, stoooop! We're working here!

Caveat: Some "assumptions" based on evidence are involved in the following, so it's a given that I can only speculate based on some things we do not know for 100% sure, but which are reasonable guesses based on what we do know.

I am thinking the blood on the pillowcase is not from the sexual assault, for these reasons:

The questions asked of Patsy about blood on the pillowcase in the LE interview focused on nosebleeds.

If JB were already molested THAT NIGHT in her bed, getting blood on the pillowcase, no need to use the paintbrush in the basement to make it "look" like she was molested by an intruder THAT NIGHT, to cover up that she had been molested BEFORE that night.

So that leaves the head blow being the source of the blood on the pillowcase. I'm thinking forensics should have been able to tell.

I think LE know the answers to this blood on the pillowcase. Why else would they have asked those questions of Patsy?

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Yes, she did. John used it as a babysitter. Remember?
    You did not seriously ask me if I REMEMBER? ME? Meno-mind? Oh, you are wicked! Can you point me to which interview? Purty pleeeease?

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Good discussion, everyone. Don't have time to post more thoughts, hopefully more tonight, but, I wanted to throw this out before I forget. IMO, there is only one reason why someone would lay socks out on a bed like we see on that second bed. I believe it was because JBR was going to put them on again the next day. You're taking a trip early in the morning so you lay your clothes out on the bed in order to put them on upon rising. Now, why were the pants in a different place?

You did not seriously ask me if I REMEMBER? ME? Meno-mind? Oh, you are wicked! Can you point me to which interview? Purty pleeeease?
    LOL! Wicked? I do believe my DH would actually agree with you....at times.

Without actually looking it up I will say DOI and be pretty positive about it. (You should see my bookshelf and office. It's a wonder i can find anything at all I'm embarrased to admit.)

Isn't it a shame we posters have this case ingrained into our soul and Patsy "Doesn't remember, or "Doesn't know" or "Can't recall" because details might actually HELP the investigation??

Quote Originally Posted by Learnin View Post
    Good discussion, everyone. Don't have time to post more thoughts, hopefully more tonight, but, I wanted to throw this out before I forget. IMO, there is only one reason why someone would lay socks out on a bed like we see on that second bed. I believe it was because JBR was going to put them on again the next day. You're taking a trip early in the morning so you lay your clothes out on the bed in order to put them on upon rising. Now, why were the pants in a different place?
    Or the socks were staging which makes John suspicious since he copped to taking off her socks, boots and coat, two of which were found in different locations than her bedroom. Shoes and coat.

[QUOTE=Learnin;186774]Good discussion, everyone. Don't have time to post more thoughts, hopefully more tonight, but, I wanted to throw this out before I forget. IMO, there is only one reason why someone would lay socks out on a bed like we see on that second bed. I believe it was because JBR was going to put them on again the next day. You're taking a trip early in the morning so you lay your clothes out on the bed in order to put them on upon rising. Now, why were the pants in a different place?[/QUOTE]

I agree. I feel we were thinking outside the box since everybody just naturally believes what Patsy and John said in their interviews and in DOI but if you assume they are lying a whole new scenerio emerges. They have reason to lie. It's called CYA. And don't forget the high priced lawyers at their beck and call to bail them out if needed. The evidence photos tell a different story for sure.

This is something else I was thinking of. I wonder if Jonbenet was told by Patsy to put on the longjohns because they were going to Michigan and damn, Michigan in December is COLD! That could explain why the pants were tossed and on the trunk. JB wasn't neat. (Unlike John, re: the socks, perhaps.)

I agree. I feel we were thinking outside the box since everybody just naturally believes what Patsy and John said in their interviews and in DOI but if you assume they are lying a whole new scenerio emerges. They have reason to lie. It's called CYA. And don't forget the high priced lawyers at their beck and call to bail them out if needed. The evidence photos tell a different story for sure.

This is something else I was thinking of. I wonder if Jonbenet was told by Patsy to put on the longjohns because they were going to Michigan and damn, Michigan in December is COLD! That could explain why the pants were tossed and on the trunk. JB wasn't neat. (Unlike John, re: the socks, perhaps.)
    I don't believe John took off JonBenet's socks. That's just another lie. Burke said that JonBenet walked upstairs on her own after getting home that night. I think JBR took off her own socks, and per Patsy's instructions, laid them out nicely, ready to wear early the next morning.

Now that we have evidence JonBenet was never laid on that bed asleep and undressed (and redressed) by her parents as they claimed, it opens up a whole new way of seeing things. Forget what John and Patsy said because that's not the way it happened. JonBenet walked into that room on her own speed. If she is not the one who placed the socks neatly side by side, then perhaps Patsy did, but I believe they were placed there to help get JBR dressed quickly the next morning for the early flight to Charlevoix.

As an aside, I never believed JonBenet stayed asleep from the car ride and was put to bed the way John and Patsy claimed. However I HAD thought maybe she'd gone to bed later and then woken up. Now I don't even believe that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    When I say it bothers me, I mean it bothers me because it doesn't go with the lies we've been told. The pillow is not where it should be if an already-asleep JonBenet was tucked into bed like John and Patsy claim. And it certainly doesn't make sense for JonBenet to place her pillow there and watch videos late that night without Patsy knowing. Supposedly, Patsy left JonBenet's door ajar when she left the room after undressing and redressing her. Of course, we know Patsy also lies about things, especially when she's trying to cover up the truth.

That pillow is evidence that JonBenet was NOT carried up to her room asleep, that she STAYED asleep and then was put to bed quietly. That is the lie John and Patsy would desperately have us believe because the truth is quite the opposite. It's obvious to me now, JonBenet was awake and never went to the bed that night. She very well may have started watching a video on that bed before whatever happened did happen, but she was never "put to bed" as John and Patsy told investigators and wrote in their book of lies, DOI.
    The pillow didn't necessarily have to be placed there on Christmas night when they got home. It could have been placed there on Christmas Day or even the 23rd since she slept in Burkes room and didn't use it. We will never know what the kids recieved for Christmas other than the doll and Nintendo and bike. She was known to watch Shirley Temple movies and Patsys pagent videos. I assume the police confirmed that since Steve Thomas wrote about it in his book. I wonder if someone else like Arianna was watching something on her TV or one of the kids who were there visiting that day. Anyone who has kids over knows they are all over the place, not just sitting in the hallway making jewelry as Patsy would have us believe. And what if there was more than one kid? We will never know unless Burke speaks up.

That does look like her pj bottoms under the pillow. I wonder, (I wonder a lot, don't I? lol!) if they were also grabbed up along with the pillow inadvertantly? There is no evidence that I know of that Jonbent refused to do things like put her pj's under her pillow. I mean, if she slept in Burkes room she wouldn't put her pj's under his spare bedroom pillow would she? I doubt it. There is evidence she went to her room and got dressed sometime during the day. I think she changed twice. There was a pair of jeans and underwear laying in the bathroom (with a little more than skid marks in the underwear) as if they were taken off together as one unit. I SWEAR I've seen this picture. Maybe Skank had it and posted it at one time. Police showed Patsy this photo in an interview and she couldn't "recall" if that is what JB wore that day. I think she changed her clothes that day.
    Last edited by Karen; January 21, 2011, 7:22 pm at Fri Jan 21 19:22:20 UTC 2011.

one more clarification and then i have to go...argh, real life, stoooop! We're working here!

Caveat: Some "assumptions" based on evidence are involved in the following, so it's a given that i can only speculate based on some things we do not know for 100% sure, but which are reasonable guesses based on what we do know.

I am thinking the blood on the pillowcase is not from the sexual assault, for these reasons:

The questions asked of patsy about blood on the pillowcase in the le interview focused on nosebleeds.

If jb were already molested that night in her bed, getting blood on the pillowcase, no need to use the paintbrush in the basement to make it "look" like she was molested by an intruder that night, to cover up that she had been molested before that night.

So that leaves the head blow being the source of the blood on the pillowcase. I'm thinking forensics should have been able to tell.

I think le know the answers to this blood on the pillowcase. Why else would they have asked those questions of patsy?
    ita.:d

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    I don't believe John took off JonBenet's socks. That's just another lie. Burke said that JonBenet walked upstairs on her own after getting home that night. I think JBR took off her own socks, and per Patsy's instructions, laid them out nicely, ready to wear early the next morning.

Now that we have evidence JonBenet was never laid on that bed asleep and undressed (and redressed) by her parents as they claimed, it opens up a whole new way of seeing things. Forget what John and Patsy said because that's not the way it happened. JonBenet walked into that room on her own speed. If she is not the one who placed the socks neatly side by side, then perhaps Patsy did, but I believe they were placed there to help get JBR dressed quickly the next morning for the early flight to Charlevoix.

As an aside, I never believed JonBenet stayed asleep from the car ride and was put to bed the way John and Patsy claimed. However I HAD thought maybe she'd gone to bed later and then woken up. Now I don't even believe that.

"If she is not the one who placed the socks neatly side by side, then perhaps Patsy did, but I believe they were placed there to help get JBR dressed quickly the next morning for the early flight to Charlevoix."

Yes, I think these clothes were supposed to be put on the next day. I, also, think she walked up those stairs just like Burke said. Now. Why are the pants in a different place? And. I also think the best time for lint and dust to stick to ones feet is when socks are first taken off and are still sweaty unless, of course, she walked across a surface that was damp.

The pillow didn't necessarily have to be placed there on Christmas night when they got home. It could have been placed there on Christmas Day or even the 23rd since she slept in Burkes room and didn't use it. We will never know what the kids recieved for Christmas other than the doll and Nintendo and bike. She was known to watch Shirley Temple movies and Patsys pagent videos. I assume the police confirmed that since Steve Thomas wrote about it in his book. I wonder if someone else like Arianna was watching something on her TV or one of the kids who were there visiting that day. Anyone who has kids over knows they are all over the place, not just sitting in the hallway making jewelry as Patsy would have us believe. And what if there was more than one kid? We will never know unless Burke speaks up.

That does look like her pj bottoms under the pillow. I wonder, (I wonder a lot, don't I? lol!) if they were also grabbed up along with the pillow inadvertantly? There is no evidence that I know of that Jonbent refused to do things like put her pj's under her pillow. I mean, if she slept in Burkes room she wouldn't put her pj's under his spare bedroom pillow would she? I doubt it. There is evidence she went to her room and got dressed sometime during the day. I think she changed twice. There was a pair of jeans and underwear laying in the bathroom (with a little more than skid marks in the underwear) as if they were taken off together as one unit. I SWEAR I've seen this picture. Maybe Skank had it and posted it at one time. Police showed Patsy this photo in an interview and she couldn't "recall" if that is what JB wore that day. I think she changed her clothes that day.
    Yea, it's very likely that kids were laying on that bed, or at least JBR was lying on the bed Christmas day watching videos, thus the pillow at the foot of the bed...I think the pajama bottoms might have been under that pillow.