Website with Ramsey case photos

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Karen, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Karen

Karen Member

Perhaps you all have already seen this site but I just stumbled upon it and thought I'd share. Lots of photos of Aunt Polly at JB's gravesite. Also some scientific looking photos of someone testing evidence? I'll provide a link but you may have to type in Jonbent's name.

http://www.corbisimages.com/Search#q=Jonbenet&p=1

2. Elle

Elle Member

Terrific collection of photos, Karen. Thank you for posting this site!

3. Thor

Thor Active Member

Thanks Karen, some of these I'd never seen before. It was ok until Perv Karr, Hair Curtains and Bucky showed up, tho. Ick.

4. Karen

Karen Member

I Know, way too much Karr over there. But like it or not, everything there is part of the whole. I had never seen thise pics of Polly at JB's grave before.

5. Elle

Elle Member

It's good to remind Mary Lacey she screwed up, girls. isn't it? Let's fly to Boulder and paste these photos on the Billboards there! :)

6. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Interesting photos. Many I'd never seen before. On the very last page of the series is a photo of a man carrying a sign that read "the ransom note is a confession" among many other protesters after the grand jury didn't deliver any verdict. Boy am I rusty on things. I hadn't known that any protesters were on our side at all. Guess I missed that. It felt for so long that no one was on our side...the side for justice for Jon Benet. Very good catch Karen.

7. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Good find, Karen.

Excuse me while I go bang my head so I'll feel better.... :banghead:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice