Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Default Aphrodite Jones on the Ramsey case

Obviously she knows next to nothing about this case:

http://buzzonair.com/new-dna-clue-fo...%E2%80%8E/?amp

I'll probably watch it but I know I'm going to be shouting explicatives at the tv throughout the show.

A little off the subject but my daughter swears she heard on tv that new DNA evidence has been found that Patsy cannot be excluded from. She has no idea what show or station it was on and she wasn't paying close attention. Has anyone else heard anything like this?
    I'm thinking she is mistaken but who knows?

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Thank you for starting this thread whitewhich.

When I saw the sound bite of "There was DNA on her body and IT DIDN'T BELONG TO ANYONE IN THE FAMILY" my blood pressure went off the cuff.

If someone could please record this show I would appreciate it.

Please understand I can't watch it. I can't. It is so upsetting to see how much the Ramsey spin machine has taken the truth and hidden if far away under red herrings.

If some of you could please watch it and post what she says on this thread I would appreciate it.

I had let the jonbenetramsey.org domain expire but after seeing this promo I renewed it.

When possible I am going to put Jonbenetramsey.org back up and use it as the place to expose the truth about the DNA.

Also, if this show turns out like I think it is going to I am going to put Aphrodite Jones in my Websleuths Hall of Shame.

Here is what I would like to know:

Does Jones in any way tell the truth about the note and the other evidence that points to the family?

Does she point out the lies JonBenet's parents told?

Exactly what truth does she tell?

What lies or "herrings" does she repeat?

I saw one of Michael Tracey's flunkies on one of the promos. Augustine or something? Can't even remember. Seeing him clinched it for me. Can't watch it.
    This was the guy who didn't even know the autopsy report said JonBenet suffered chronic vaginal trauma. Nancy Grace nailed him on the air on that one if I remember correctly.

Thank you for watching this for me. I've been really sick and am still pretty weak. If I watch this show I will get the strength of the Incredible Hulk for about 30 seconds and destroy my house only to collapse and then explode. Ok maybe that's a slight exaggeration. Just slightly though. LOL.

Thanks everyone. Hope you are all doing well.

We are still here and will not leave.

Love,
    Tricia
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

Hi Tricia....hope you feel better soon.
    I plan on watching it (because I love the feeling of my blood pressure rising) but I'm not sure what time or station it's on. Do you know? Does anyone?

It is Investigation Discovery or ID as it shows up on my TV. You have to have cable or satellite.

I think it's 9 Eastern? Not sure. They will repeat it over and over and over I'm sure.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.

She's repeating everyting everbody already knows. Waste...huge waste! lol!
    Last edited by Karen; March 31, 2011, 4:40 pm at Thu Mar 31 16:40:14 UTC 2011.

Well, I just searched through the channel guide and I guess I won't be watching it either, Tricia. I don't get that channel.
    Oh well. I'm sure we aren't missing anything.
    Has anyone heard about the book John Ramsey wrote that is coming out (supposedly) in May of this year? Someone posted about it on Topix, if you're interested.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Cool WooHooooo!

Hot Dammm! It's been eons since a Piece of Crock was aired, yet my temperature is rising just as quickly as it used to!!!

This show is nothing but Team Ramsey thru & thru...it really wasn't necessary to have Michael Tracey's FACE Intrude into my Vision though while he not so gracefully glides into old age.

Wow - now the Open House for the Christmas Tour is said to have taken place DAYS - Not 2 Years - before JonBenet's Murder?!?! Talking now about Helgoth...Tricia - we definitely need to get on this...

Yeah - a waste is right...although seeing ST tell it like it is on the LKL Interview Clips was a nice treat, the rest is a complete pack of LIES!

RR
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Thumbs down

This Show is sooo bad, they've even giving John Mark Karr and his relationship with Michael Tracey another 15 minutes!

RR
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Let me guess. I bet they didn't say a word about how FFJ exposed Michael Tracey as a liar and a creep did they?

This is so disappointing but not the least bit surprising.

I'll be writing Ms. Jones and the Discovery Channel as well as posting a rebuttal.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I just watched the teaser for the show.

Aphrodite Jones asks why the two bootprints "have never been put into evidence." Instead of correcting her, San Agustin says he doesn't know.

They're looking at crime scene photos. Obviously both prints are in evidence.

How bizarre is it that people make tv shows without doing the most elementary fact checking?

The absolutely most fascinating aspect of the program was finding out that *video* was taken at the party on the 23rd, video actually broadcast during this program! Since John Ramsey is cited in the end credits as someone who provided video and photographs to the program, and since he is not visible in any of the party video footage (while Patsy is, sitting on the living room couch while McReynolds is standing nearby) I have to assume the video camera used was being wielded by John himself, which footage he then gave the program the right to broadcast. It certainly would explain why the camcorder was found in the kitchen. It brings up another honking big question though -- how can anyone claim that McReynolds had any sort of private moment with JonBenet during the party, when the video footage very clearly shows that the living room was stuffed full when it contained children, adults, and furniture, and there were at least two video cameras going (the broadcast footage shows one of the guests running his own separate camcorder)? From the looks of it, people could barely move without getting in each other's way. For those who were not able to see the program, I will try and get some still frames to post to show you what I mean.