Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    Thanks, KK - I think! Howeverrrrrrr, the ho down is going to have to wait as I have a Hissy Fit to throw instead...

While viewing the ever popular Imus this morning, the show cuts to the view of Downtown NYC...guess who has her own huge, GAWDY Billboard now because of this freaking show?! Yep - six year old JonBenet has hit the Big Time in a very CHEAP & Heartbreaking way.

Shame, Shame, Shame~
    RR
    Very sad, Rat. Many a sleeze has ridden on the back of JonBenet to get a little fame and fortune, and I guess that will ever be true.

What surprises me is how every time I see JonBenet's name or hear it mentioned now, it's a bad joke punch line, or used as a scandalous example of bad parenting, with the child-as-adult beauty pageant tarnish only making Patsy look worse than ever.

Miss Aphrodite blew her rep up with this one--if she had any to start with.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Default RIP, JonBenet...

...if the world will let you.

I hate to see the poor baby being exploited again by know-nothings, for ratings.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Moab View Post
    You know heymom, believe it or not, it has happened to others too! ask whitewitchone ..I mean whitewitch1

Actually Tricia used to try and sign in using THE QUEEN and she was locked out too, LOL.

Welcome Home!
    It's true. You are my hero.

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Hi All.

Let me update you on the project. Because of my gallbladder surgery and then the Anthony trial I have not had time to put the rebuttal information concerning the Aphrodite Jones show in Discovery I.D. on the web.

I had hoped to have a full rebuttal and send out a press release announcing it but couldn't make it happen.

However, it is only postponed. It will happen.

Even if I had the rebuttal up for everyone to read no one would notice because of the Casey Anthony case.

However, there is a chance by the time JonBenet's birthday comes around in August there might be some Anthony overload and we might be able to get some attention just because it is something different to talk about. That's what I am hoping anyway.

I was updating some people on this exact topic when, it must have been my thoughts that made her rise up and go forth and spew her vitriol about me because,Candy is complaining that I haven't done anything on the Aphrodite Jones show. She is really foaming at her mouth. Damn. I can feel the rabid spit coming through the computer screen.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/jonb...OGOGOI39DVG/p3

Post 50 if anyone is so inclined.

So there you have it. Haven't forgotten just got overloaded and ran out of time but it will happen.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    Hi All.

Let me update you on the project. Because of my gallbladder surgery and then the Anthony trial I have not had time to put the rebuttal information concerning the Aphrodite Jones show in Discovery I.D. on the web.

I had hoped to have a full rebuttal and send out a press release announcing it but couldn't make it happen.

However, it is only postponed. It will happen.

Even if I had the rebuttal up for everyone to read no one would notice because of the Casey Anthony case.

However, there is a chance by the time JonBenet's birthday comes around in August there might be some Anthony overload and we might be able to get some attention just because it is something different to talk about. That's what I am hoping anyway.

I was updating some people on this exact topic when, it must have been my thoughts that made her rise up and go forth and spew her vitriol about me because,Candy is complaining that I haven't done anything on the Aphrodite Jones show. She is really foaming at her mouth. Damn. I can feel the rabid spit coming through the computer screen.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/jonb...OGOGOI39DVG/p3

Post 50 if anyone is so inclined.

So there you have it. Haven't forgotten just got overloaded and ran out of time but it will happen.
    I feel bad about that, Tricia. It was my fault for ever mentioning that flappng tongue-from-hell here. But I deleted my faux pas and won't make that mistake again.

Besides, she's just jealous of you, you know. Look at your flourishing forums; can't touch that.

I saw cynic's amazing collection of posts at WS on the thread you started for the rebuttal project there. It will be good, and the upcoming 15th anniversary, not to mention JB's birthday, will be good timing because no doubt the RST will be spinning all the disinformation they can make up.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Cool Oh Tricia....

Oh Please?! Last I checked, Candy was denying Darnay's suicide and claiming that it had to have been a Murder...irregardless of his other attempts to do so before he finally got it right...very Sad on his behalf but no surprise to me...maybe others to.

Once again, the absolute LAST thing that should concern you with this project is the Vileness that Candy projects on and on and on and on...time is on your side and we all know that the finished piece will be well worth the wait, so quit paying any attention to the rabid one like the rest of us do, my Friend!

As KK said - Jealousy is just too powerful for a person such as her and there is Nada that anyone can do to change that so why even bother anymore?! Forget It and keep Knocking our Socks Off with the Ultra-Amazing work that you do for soooo many! Thank You for continuing to allow me to nothing short of remaining PROUD to be able to call you Friend!

RR!
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Well, well, look what the cat dragged in.... (Let me guess, bad joke you've heard before? )

Hey, Rat! Just wanted to try to say hello stranger before you scamper off.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Cool KC Did It!

It's All Casey's fault, KK!!! I would have been here ya know, but I was sucked into the Madness that was St vs Anthony...you know me and Mother's that Kill their Daughters and duct tape's involved!
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."