Aphrodite Jones on the Ramsey case

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by whitewitch1, Mar 31, 2011.

1. whitewitch1

whitewitch1 Senior Member

2. whitewitch1

A little off the subject but my daughter swears she heard on tv that new DNA evidence has been found that Patsy cannot be excluded from. She has no idea what show or station it was on and she wasn't paying close attention. Has anyone else heard anything like this?
    I'm thinking she is mistaken but who knows?

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Thank you for starting this thread whitewhich.

When I saw the sound bite of "There was DNA on her body and IT DIDN'T BELONG TO ANYONE IN THE FAMILY" my blood pressure went off the cuff.

If someone could please record this show I would appreciate it.

Please understand I can't watch it. I can't. It is so upsetting to see how much the Ramsey spin machine has taken the truth and hidden if far away under red herrings.

If some of you could please watch it and post what she says on this thread I would appreciate it.

I had let the jonbenetramsey.org domain expire but after seeing this promo I renewed it.

When possible I am going to put Jonbenetramsey.org back up and use it as the place to expose the truth about the DNA.

Also, if this show turns out like I think it is going to I am going to put Aphrodite Jones in my Websleuths Hall of Shame.

Here is what I would like to know:

Does Jones in any way tell the truth about the note and the other evidence that points to the family?

Does she point out the lies JonBenet's parents told?

Exactly what truth does she tell?

What lies or "herrings" does she repeat?

I saw one of Michael Tracey's flunkies on one of the promos. Augustine or something? Can't even remember. Seeing him clinched it for me. Can't watch it.
    This was the guy who didn't even know the autopsy report said JonBenet suffered chronic vaginal trauma. Nancy Grace nailed him on the air on that one if I remember correctly.

Thank you for watching this for me. I've been really sick and am still pretty weak. If I watch this show I will get the strength of the Incredible Hulk for about 30 seconds and destroy my house only to collapse and then explode. Ok maybe that's a slight exaggeration. Just slightly though. LOL.

Thanks everyone. Hope you are all doing well.

We are still here and will not leave.

Love,
    Tricia

4. whitewitch1

Hi Tricia....hope you feel better soon.
    I plan on watching it (because I love the feeling of my blood pressure rising) but I'm not sure what time or station it's on. Do you know? Does anyone?

5. Tricia

It is Investigation Discovery or ID as it shows up on my TV. You have to have cable or satellite.

I think it's 9 Eastern? Not sure. They will repeat it over and over and over I'm sure.

6. Karen

Karen Member

She's repeating everyting everbody already knows. Waste...huge waste! lol!

Last edited: Mar 31, 2011
  7. whitewitch1

Well, I just searched through the channel guide and I guess I won't be watching it either, Tricia. I don't get that channel.
    Oh well. I'm sure we aren't missing anything.
    Has anyone heard about the book John Ramsey wrote that is coming out (supposedly) in May of this year? Someone posted about it on Topix, if you're interested.

8. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

WooHooooo!

Hot Dammm! It's been eons since a Piece of Crock was aired, yet my temperature is rising just as quickly as it used to!!!

This show is nothing but Team Ramsey thru & thru...it really wasn't necessary to have Michael Tracey's FACE Intrude into my Vision though while he not so gracefully glides into old age.

Wow - now the Open House for the Christmas Tour is said to have taken place DAYS - Not 2 Years - before JonBenet's Murder?!?! Talking now about Helgoth...Tricia - we definitely need to get on this...

Yeah - a waste is right...although seeing ST tell it like it is on the LKL Interview Clips was a nice treat, the rest is a complete pack of LIES!

RR

9. RiverRat

This Show is sooo bad, they've even giving John Mark Karr and his relationship with Michael Tracey another 15 minutes!

:sick:
    RR

10. Tricia

Let me guess. I bet they didn't say a word about how FFJ exposed Michael Tracey as a liar and a creep did they?

This is so disappointing but not the least bit surprising.

I'll be writing Ms. Jones and the Discovery Channel as well as posting a rebuttal.

11. fr brown

fr brown Member

I just watched the teaser for the show.

Aphrodite Jones asks why the two bootprints "have never been put into evidence." Instead of correcting her, San Agustin says he doesn't know.

They're looking at crime scene photos. Obviously both prints are in evidence.

How bizarre is it that people make tv shows without doing the most elementary fact checking?

12. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

The absolutely most fascinating aspect of the program was finding out that *video* was taken at the party on the 23rd, video actually broadcast during this program! Since John Ramsey is cited in the end credits as someone who provided video and photographs to the program, and since he is not visible in any of the party video footage (while Patsy is, sitting on the living room couch while McReynolds is standing nearby) I have to assume the video camera used was being wielded by John himself, which footage he then gave the program the right to broadcast. It certainly would explain why the camcorder was found in the kitchen. It brings up another honking big question though -- how can anyone claim that McReynolds had any sort of private moment with JonBenet during the party, when the video footage very clearly shows that the living room was stuffed full when it contained children, adults, and furniture, and there were at least two video cameras going (the broadcast footage shows one of the guests running his own separate camcorder)? From the looks of it, people could barely move without getting in each other's way. For those who were not able to see the program, I will try and get some still frames to post to show you what I mean.

13. Learnin

Learnin Member

I found that video interesting, also. I thought I saw John sitting or standing in the crowd as that video was being played...I'm not sure, I have it recorded and will replay it again. While the program was a farce and never really presented the other side, I found it interesting for that Christmas party video and a few other things. Why Nut, was that tall man with the camcorder, seen in this video, Fleet White?

Jones had a writing expert on there and he uses the latest computer technology to analyze writings. His conclusion was that a female wrote the ransom note with a male telling her what and not what to write. Now, Jones conclusion is that the authors were a different male and female which isn't shocking. Whatever their conclusion is, it's interesting that this expert thinks a female wrote the letter with male giving instructions!

Thirdly. The video was very good quality showing the grate and Smit entering the grate to demonstrate how an intruder might enter. I was shocked to see how narrow that space is. I think it was koldkase who had a thread, a few months back, about how John couldn't have gone in that window as he said he did...I think this supports her conclusion. Also, how could anyone think an intruder could have fit himself into that narrow space and leave that spider web intact???? An adult body takes up almost the entire space and the grate has to be swung up completely to enter.

14. Learnin

Learnin Member

Yea, Fr. Brown, when Agustin says, "I don't know", it shows his bias and dishonesty. He should have said: "Well, it has been put into evidence." And then they let it stand that Michael Helgoth had Hi-Tec boots but never said that police found they didn't match the imprint.

15. fr brown

fr brown Member

Right. Nor does San Agustin disclose that Patsy essentially admitted that Burke had Hi-TEC boots with a compass on one set of shoelaces (Hi-TEC Columbus boots). Patsy says something like, "Oh, I thought you were asking if I owned them." It wasn't that exactly, but comparable.

It reduces San Agustin's credibility to zero when he conceals such things. Does that really help the Ramseys?

But that's old news. What was the new DNA evidence?

16. Learnin

Learnin Member

I didn't catch it...got a phone call from someone who wanted to talk right after the program came on, of course. Had to listen out of one ear if you know what I mean...Will have to replay it tomorrow evening.

17. Tricia

Guys,

This calls for an all out Forums For Justice/Websleuths rebuttal.

What is frustrating is Michael Tracey sits there and lies and he knows no one in the media is going to do any fact checking.

The fact that John Ramsey participated in the making of this program proves without question that the truth was not about to be discussed.

Aphrodite Jones should be ashamed of herself.

April Fools day came a day early with the showing of this joke.

18. Tricia

Why_Nut,

Thank you for pointing this very important detail out to us.

Anything you can post from the show will be greatly appreciated as always.

Thank you.

19. fr brown

fr brown Member

I'm sure she's blushing all the way to the bank.

20. RiverRat

Many Thanks, Why-Nut! If you can, PLEASE include this highlights from Patsy's hysterical demands from Steve, on Larry King's show - they did show several of her temper tantrums that help ya see how she really was.

I thought that was a video taken earlier though...could have swore that JonBenet was much younger so I'm going to have to watch this again. It did state at the beginning that never seen before video was to be shown, but at that point, I was very MAD that they LIED about the Open House timing - that was NOT Days before JonBenet's Murder!!! Of Course John released the video's - and Patsy would have strangled him if she knew that the one of her near The End would be seen by anyone outside the family...

I just have to go on record stating the The TABLOIDS have absolutely NOTHING to do with my personal opinion that the Ramseys are the ONLY One's involved with JonBenet's Death now that this show focused on them for making the public believe that John & Patsy were less than HONEST...

TG - I'm telling you that this show was nothing but Michael Tracey's fantasies - Sick! I'm still Fired Up and ready to help you & JonBenet get the TRUTH back out since there were too many sentences not followed thru on or facts withheld from the Team Ramsey EMPLOYEES that Aphroditie decided would be on this new Crockumentry that is nothing but the old ones all wrapped up in one with Mary Keenan-Lacy having the Last Word. :banghead:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice