Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Thumbs down Seriously?!

"Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Cool

There are a couple of videos at the above link - not that I recommend them...

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Many thanks to you Why Nut for posting those videos of the latest crock. I will say that seeing Loose Mitts crawling in and out of that window in slow motion just looked creepy and something out of one of my beloved horror movies. I've just watched until that one, will need to catch the others as I don't have that channel.
    I despise the Ramseys and this is just my opinion

I will say this: it's wonderful to see all of you here again. Missed you!

I don't get the Disc. ID channel, so I haven't seen the show. I did see the commercials and that told me exactly what I knew was coming. Of course it's Tracey, who has to have a tabloid TV fix every so often, probably to keep his job because he's so irrelevant every other way at University.

Aphrodite Jones is dead to me now. What a sellout.

So JR is hawking another book? Oh, finally doing his best to find that old intruder? NO? Didn't think so. Just making more money off his molested, murdered child. Typical Ramsey.

Don't worry about the show, though. Nobody believes that crap who knows anything about this case. I'm not that bothered, I guess, because it was exactly what I expected. After the lies Smit told under oath in the Wolf suit, I'm over expecting anything else from the Ramsey shills. They always get away with it, because our justice system is not only corrupt, as OJ and the Ramseys have taught us, it probably always was. Now the Ramsey shills have bought the media, as well, so it's pretty much a done deal that the truth will never come out except for that which inadvertantly slips through the cracks of their cover up, unseen by them because of their ignorant incompetence.

That's where we come in.

Again, great to see y'all here for one last throw down.
    Last edited by koldkase; April 1, 2011, 9:00 pm at Fri Apr 1 21:00:49 UTC 2011.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Why_Nut View Post
    The absolutely most fascinating aspect of the program was finding out that *video* was taken at the party on the 23rd, video actually broadcast during this program! Since John Ramsey is cited in the end credits as someone who provided video and photographs to the program, and since he is not visible in any of the party video footage (while Patsy is, sitting on the living room couch while McReynolds is standing nearby) I have to assume the video camera used was being wielded by John himself, which footage he then gave the program the right to broadcast. It certainly would explain why the camcorder was found in the kitchen. It brings up another honking big question though -- how can anyone claim that McReynolds had any sort of private moment with JonBenet during the party, when the video footage very clearly shows that the living room was stuffed full when it contained children, adults, and furniture, and there were at least two video cameras going (the broadcast footage shows one of the guests running his own separate camcorder)? From the looks of it, people could barely move without getting in each other's way. For those who were not able to see the program, I will try and get some still frames to post to show you what I mean.
    I would love to see some of the still frames. I know the show was a crock but I still would have liked to have seen it, especially since it sounds like there were things shown that haven't been seen before.
    TIA, Why_Nut.

Question

Why-Nut - can you confirm for me/us that the window was replaced with an completely different frame than what was originally in place that day? That is something that always bugs me...

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    Why-Nut - can you confirm for me/us that the window was replaced with an completely different frame than what was originally in place that day? That is something that always bugs me...
    I remember JR saying (while looking at "crime scene" photos with Lou Smit) that he remembered the window opening "the other way."

Cool

Thanks, WW - I'm looking around for the pictures that show that...just surprised that John did not remember to go along with Snow Job! The window that Smit is shown shimmying thru is Not anything like the original window - that was broke for a while after John's alleged strip-show...

Cool The Devil & Ms. Jones...

Shame, Shame, Shame...the FACTS need to be included in a follow-up to the blatant MisInformation you are distributing!

"The Denver Post
    November 29, 1994

[snip]

BOULDER

Historic Boulder's 11th annual Historic Homes for the Holidays Tour starts Saturday. Seven homes in the University Hill neighborhood will be featured. Once a cow pasture on an isolated hill above Boulder, development began here in the 1890s, with lots selling for $ 9.22 each. Today, the neighborhood features a variety of architectural styles and mature trees."

http://www.acandyrose.com/s-tour-boulderhouse1994.htm

TWO YEARS - Not 2 days before Jonbenet's Murder!!! I Demand a Correction!
    RR

Cool

And YES - that is Fleet holding the video camera. Fleet White, the man that looked in the empty room that JonBenet was later found in After her father spent some free time in the basement.

Thank you for posting this RR. For sure, Patsy Ramsey has the pen in her hand here.

Sometimes I feel John Ramsey was brought into this deal after the accidental death of JonBenét. For sure "confusion" sets in with this case
    as Patsy deliberately intended it to be.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

"Were there Two Intruders?"

http://investigation.discovery.com/t...et-ramsey.html

...There are a couple of videos at the above link - not that I recommend them...

You have got to be kidding me, Aphrodite. You are looking at crime scene photos of the Hi-Tec/shoe imprints, and you want to know why this hasn't been entered into evidence and the public doesn't know about it? Not only have we known about it for 10 years, these photos have been on TV and online about that long, as well. Not only does the Boulder Police Dept.have them in evidence, YOU'RE LOOKING AT THE CRIME SCENE PHOTOS WHICH YOU EVEN POINT OUT. Also, transcripts of Boulder detectives discussing that Burke and a close friend of his owned Hi-Tecs have been available online for nearly as long.

Do the RST carry some kind of airborn virus which immediately renders those who come in contact with them stupid? Does anyone even bother to do the most basic research before putting together this crap? I am not surprised San Agustin either missed something that obvious or failed to be honest about it, though--complete dolt. But Aphrodite was a major disappointment; I expected more from her. She's lost all credibility with me.

Re: Dr. Pennebaker, who specializes in handwriting CONTENT, is, amazingly enough, the sole person on Planet Earth not to have read this ransom note in 14 years, in spite of its infamy in his very own field. Well, at least he got his analysis right: yeah, a woman close to John wrote the ransom note, and we know who she was. Good job. Dr. Pennebaker. We'll add your analysis to our long list of experts who know Patsy wrote that note.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.