Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Well, at least he got his analysis right: yeah, a woman close to John wrote the ransom note, and we know who she was. Good job. Dr. Pennebaker. We'll add your analysis to our long list of experts who know Patsy wrote that note.
    Hmmmm, Dr. Pennebaker's analysis says a woman close to John wrote the ransom note, and she just happened to have handwriting AND linguistics that match Patsy's, had motive and opportunity to write the ransom note, knew details of John's bonus pay and family jokes, and had time to write and practice the note INSIDE the house ... now, who could that be?

Can you say PATSY RAMSEY?

I can.

http://thesop.org/story/20110401/aph...nce-again.html

I don't understand if this ties into Rocky Mountain News (aren't they defunct- if not, they should be with reporters like this!) but it is a terribly misinformed article based on Aphrodite's show.

I just emailed him and told him how wrong he was and pointed him to the Pendergast article which exposed the entire Tracey/Gigax fraud.
    Last edited by Sabrina; April 1, 2011, 4:26 pm at Fri Apr 1 16:26:35 UTC 2011. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    Why-Nut - can you confirm for me/us that the window was replaced with an completely different frame than what was originally in place that day? That is something that always bugs me...
    There is something odd to be found in the window comparisons. Note that the crime scene photo shows three windows, with each window divided into four panes.

Why is it then that the left and middle windows (when Smit went through them) were divided into four panes, but the rightmost window has very obviously been replaced with a single pane?

Clearly at least two windows were replaced, since the right one is obviously not the original and the middle one was broken and is no longer so.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    Thank you WhyNut for posting this information here. I had a problem with the sound. As for the home tour, who in their right mind would want half the town going through their home because it had some historical interest. Not while one is actually living in the house. This doesn't make sense to me (?).

As for Lou Smit going in through the basement window, I would have thought he was too old to do this for starters and probably hurt himself in the process, just to prove it could be done.

Seeing Lou Smit making an attempt to go through this window reminded me of John Ramsey stating he had gone through this basement window when he had left his key. More than ever I don't believe this ever happened (?). Looking at Lou Smit entering this awkard basement window, he appears to be a much slimmer man than John Ramsey, who is more broad shouldered and therefore would have had some difficulty going through this window. As many of us have all stated. He never went across the street to the neighbour who had a spare key(?).

I was never convinced about the stupid window theory. However, the Ramseys were desperate, and everything and anything was thrown in as a reason to prove it was an intruder.
    By jove, you bring up a good point, Elle! After seeing how narrow that entrance was to the basement window, I can't imagine John breaking into the house through that obstacle instead of just breaking a glass near one of the doors. If he went through there, he had something to hide that night.

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    And YES - that is Fleet holding the video camera. Fleet White, the man that looked in the empty room that JonBenet was later found in After her father spent some free time in the basement.
    Thanks, RiverR, I thought it must have been him since he was described as a large man.

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

I am composing a letter to Jones right now. Basically it is a courtesy "heads up" about what we are going to do and my feeling on the show last night.

I'll post it when it has been sent.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Why_Nut View Post
    There is something odd to be found in the window comparisons. Note that the crime scene photo shows three windows, with each window divided into four panes.

Why is it then that the left and middle windows (when Smit went through them) were divided into four panes, but the rightmost window has very obviously been replaced with a single pane?

Clearly at least two windows were replaced, since the right one is obviously not the original and the middle one was broken and is no longer so.
    Just read that BPD took the original window into evidence while freshing up on dates over at ACR's. Smit's reinactment took place with completely different frames which is Insulting!
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Learnin View Post
    By jove, you bring up a good point, Elle! After seeing how narrow that entrance was to the basement window, I can't imagine John breaking into the house through that obstacle instead of just breaking a glass near one of the doors. If he went through there, he had something to hide that night.
    Don't forget that after all of the Naked Breaking & Entering, John was at least courteous enough to go back outside and replace the grate!

Yeah Right...

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    I am composing a letter to Jones right now. Basically it is a courtesy "heads up" about what we are going to do and my feeling on the show last night.

I'll post it when it has been sent.
    Thank You! We can very easily counter everything without selling out...

Quote Originally Posted by Learnin View Post
    Thank you, Learnin. They should have picked a man with the same height and build as John Ramsey instead of Lou Smit for that experiment.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Not only did the agency who processed the crime scene take the window unit, but they took the actual door to the cellar room.

People can criticize the BPD and CBI all they want, but the only reasons they couldn't solve this case are the Ramseys themselves and Lockheed Martin, IMO.

John never climbed through that window, I don't believe. If he had, he would have described how he really did that. What he described wasn't physically possible in that space of window well, and with the window four feet from the inside floor. He had no idea what it was like to climb in that window, clearly. So he made it up as he went to be convincing. Classic example of lying--he over did it. Big mistake, if anyone in LE was listening. Of course, the ones who were had their hands tied; the rest were either incompetent or corrupt, or both. [Lou Smit and Alex Hunter, take that, wherever you are!]

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Not only did the agency who processed the crime scene take the window unit, but they took the actual door to the cellar room.

People can criticize the BPD and CBI all they want, but the only reasons they couldn't solve this case are the Ramseys themselves and Lockheed Martin, IMO.

John never climbed through that window, I don't believe. If he had, he would have described how he really did that. What he described wasn't physically possible in that space of window well, and with the window four feet from the inside floor. He had no idea what it was like to climb in that window, clearly. So he made it up as he went to be convincing. Classic example of lying--he over did it. Big mistake, if anyone in LE was listening. Of course, the ones who were had their hands tied; the rest were either incompetent or corrupt, or both. [Lou Smit and Alex Hunter, take that, wherever you are!]

I think you're right, kk. John never climbed through that window.

1. If I locked myself out of that house, I'd go get one of the many keys that had been given to friends, etc., or:

2. I'd sure pick an easier window to break and enter.

So I'm asking myself why John would fabricate that story. Evidently, the window was broken ealier in the year because Patsy said she and LHP cleaned the glass up. LHP would have caught her in a lie then and there so the window must have been broken. I'm wondering if Patsy ever told LHP how it got broken. If she didn't, I think this might be why John would fabricate the story of him being locked out and entering through that way.

1. If P and J were staging this crime, they needed an entrance and exit. They remembered the broken window in the basement and remembered that LHP knew it was broken because she had helped clean the glass up.

2. John could have fabricated the story that he broke the window when he found himself locked out. Why? Because, if John entered "the locked house" that way, then, the intruder sure could have entered "the locked house"
    the same way. Who was the first person thrown under the bus? LHP, the woman who helped clean the broken glass up.

I'll always believe, until proven otherwise, that JR took FW to that train room so FW would notice the broken window before JR "discovered" the body. At that time, he was able to throw in the juicy little item that he, himself, had gotten into the locked house through that very window....hint, hint.

Just thinking out loud as to why John would fabricate that story if, indeed, he did. At any rate, this theory would hinge on whether or not LHP was told, at the clean up time, as to how the window was broken.