Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

What was Jones' new DNA evidence?

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Moab View Post
    http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...play.php?f=249

Does this work?
    Why yes, yes it does...
    Thanks! Now if we could only have a response from Aphrodite that quick!
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Quote Originally Posted by Moab View Post
    http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...play.php?f=249

Does this work?
    Why yes, yes it does...
    Whose a clever girl then? Moab, of course! Thank you!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Thanks, Moab, for getting me back in when I forgot my own username!

Every time something about JonBenet comes on the tube, I freak out and start yelling at the TV ...

And then I have to come here for some sanity.

Aphrodite Jones is just another sick person whoring out JonBenet. Anyone who looked at the case would know the facts.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Quote Originally Posted by heymom View Post

Every time something about JonBenet comes on the tube, I freak out and start yelling at the TV ...

Aphrodite Jones is just another sick person whoring out JonBenet. Anyone who looked at the case would know the facts.
    You know heymom, believe it or not, it has happened to others too! ask whitewitchone ..I mean whitewitch1

Actually Tricia used to try and sign in using THE QUEEN and she was locked out too, LOL.

Welcome Home!
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

Quote Originally Posted by heymom View Post

Nice to see you here again heymom. I missed your wonderful posts!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by fr brown View Post
    What was Jones' new DNA evidence?
    I don't know the answer to this as I haven't seen the full program. I don't get that channel. All I've seen are the two videos on the program website linked to here, earlier in the thread.

Over at topix they don't seem to know what the heck it was, either, though, and some of them saw the show. Of course, some of those who are posting about it are about as clear as mud on the DNA evidence anyhow, so there's that....

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

I have watched this show twice now and have it recorded. The only new DNA evidence I understood about was the DNA evidence that was used by Mary Lacy to write the exoneration letter to John Ramsey. It is refferred to at the same time the letter from Lacey was being mentioned but not in any sort of great detail. Of course, for Jones, THAT was "new" evidence, just like those crime scene bootprints she claims were not enetered into evidence. This whole show was a joke and anybody participating in all the misinformation and all the one-sided information should be ashamed and hopefully someday have to face Jonbenet herself and explain their part in this ongoing travesty.

Just as I'd feared would happen when Patsy died. She's been made into a martyr. Too bad for Jonbenet who is truly the only VICTIM in this case. Not Patsy. But Patsy is the focus all over again and now that she's dead, she's the real victim according to well, just about everything I read and see about this case anymore.

I'm so sorry it ends this way for you Jonbenet. Patsy always wanted your spotlight. Now she has it.

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Quote Originally Posted by zoomama View Post
    Tricia,
    Well said and complete. However the links in the letter don't work for me at all. I sure hope they work for her. Anyone else having trouble with them?

The sad part about Jones show or any like it is that so many folks only see the show and believe it because it was on TV! They couldn't dream that someone would go on TV and tell falsehoods. I didn't see the show as I don't get that channel but from all that was said it was a crock all the way through. Same old same old Woody base or Smit based hoopla.

Thank you for writing it. I hope she understands what you are saying and takes it to heart. too often "stars" don't even read the mail but some little staffer of no importance does all the reading. You may have struck a nerve because of the web sites and the sheer number of us who follow along the path of justice with you. Thank you and what Elle said........BRAVO!
    OH CRAP. They don't work for me either.

I swear I cut and pasted them from the webpages. I don't know what the hell happened.

Wait, yes I do. I cut and pasted the letter from a post on Websleuths and didn't get the whole link. I should have cut it from the post before I posted it on Websleuths. Does that make sense?

So yes as I babble on here they did work for her and I will fix them now. LOL.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    Here is the letter I just sent Aphrodite Jones:

April 4, 2011
    Dear Ms. Jones,

My name is Tricia Griffith. I own Websleuths.com and Forums for Justice.org. The other night I watched the Investigation Discovery Channel about the murder of Jonbenet Benet Ramsey, and to say the show was a disappointment is an understatement, mainly because it was filled with outright lies. These lies, cover-ups, and distortions about the Ramsey case have gone on for years, and it’s long overdue to set the record straight. Soon I will be sending out a press release announcing our (Webslueths and Forums for Justice) latest project, which will involve taking a transcript of your show and showing, line by line, how the show:

• misrepresented the evidence;
    • suppressed true evidence;
    • didn't reveal facts;
    • and out-and-out lied.

Your biggest mistake was aligning yourself with Michael Tracey. Forums for
    Justice.org and its members prevented the showing of one of his "documentaries" in the U.S. by uncovering one of his most outrageous lies. If you want to know more about how we exposed him, here’s the link to the Michael Tracey Forum: http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...play.php?f=249

I would suggest you start at the top of the page of the Michael Tracey forum and read all the way through; then you will soon realize what a mistake it was for you to have Mr. Tracey as one of your "experts." Also please read an article by Tony Ortega about Michael Tracey. It’s very revealing.
    http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...ead.php?t=7534

I hope that after you see just how easily we are able to prove your show was wrong on so many levels that you will have the decency to do another show that presents the truth. Until then, I will be telling my 35,000+ members (as well as hundreds of thousands of people who read only at Websleuths and Forums For Justice) about your credibility or lack thereof.

I'm sorry, because at one time I believed you had investigative skills and told the truth. I loved your books. Not anymore. In my opinion based on the sloppy work done on the Ramsey show, you are no longer the least bit credible. In the next few weeks I will reveal to everyone how and why I came to this conclusion.

Sincerely,
    Tricia Griffith
    Owner/Websleuths.com and Forumsforjustice.org
    tgrif@xmission.com
    Links should work now. I stand corrected. I did send her bad links. Hopefully she will read my addendum.

Heading back to bed. Gallbladder surgery has me a bit wiped out.

Tricia
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    I have watched this show twice now and have it recorded. The only new DNA evidence I understood about was the DNA evidence that was used by Mary Lacy to write the exoneration letter to John Ramsey. It is refferred to at the same time the letter from Lacey was being mentioned but not in any sort of great detail. Of course, for Jones, THAT was "new" evidence, just like those crime scene bootprints she claims were not enetered into evidence. This whole show was a joke and anybody participating in all the misinformation and all the one-sided information should be ashamed and hopefully someday have to face Jonbenet herself and explain their part in this ongoing travesty.

Just as I'd feared would happen when Patsy died. She's been made into a martyr. Too bad for Jonbenet who is truly the only VICTIM in this case. Not Patsy. But Patsy is the focus all over again and now that she's dead, she's the real victim according to well, just about everything I read and see about this case anymore.

I'm so sorry it ends this way for you Jonbenet. Patsy always wanted your spotlight. Now she has it.
    Thanks for the info, Karen. Honestly, seeing the two online segments of the show, I'm not sorry I missed it, other than it was supposed to have "new" video, and that's always interesting. But with Aphrodite exclaiming, "LOOK AT THESE CRIME SCENE PHOTOS OF THE BOOTPRINTS! WHY HAVEN'T THEY BEEN LOGGED INTO EVIDENCE? WHY HAVEN'T WE HEARD ABOUT THESE BEFORE?!" while she's looking at photos clearly marked "CRIME SCENE PHOTOS," which she just stated as such HERSELF, and with lame San Agustin answering as if he has no idea, I could see the quality of intelligence in this production. Perhaps I should say LACK of intelligence, meaning more of Team Ramsey's mindless disinformation, served up to the Ramsey groupies, who are the only ones gullible enough to ignore what even they can see is blatantly wrong.

Oh yes, Patsy had her VICTORY! But those she left behind will pay the piper for her. Alex Hunter learned in the worst way that our sins catch up with us, and the deeper the transgression, the harder the retribution. I wouldn't wish Hunter's fate on anyone, not even Patsy. But my wishes have nothing to do with it, and my fear is for Burke Ramsey; too bad in all their Bible reading John and Patsy never read about the sins of the father....

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    Links should work now. I stand corrected. I did send her bad links. Hopefully she will read my addendum.

Heading back to bed. Gallbladder surgery has me a bit wiped out.

Tricia
    Don't worry about it, Tricia. You made the effort and if she wants to get to the links, she will. I doubt she's that detail oriented, though, as this program proved: things like plain English don't sink in with her anyway. I swear, I thought the WORLD-CLASS investigative team of Smit, Ollie, San Agustin, and Tracey were pathetic enough, but this woman makes them look...well, less pathetic than she, anyhow.

Hope you get well soon! Otherwise, I'll have to send someone to help you:

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~