Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by heymom View Post
    Thanks, Moab, for getting me back in when I forgot my own username!

Every time something about JonBenet comes on the tube, I freak out and start yelling at the TV ...

And then I have to come here for some sanity.

Aphrodite Jones is just another sick person whoring out JonBenet. Anyone who looked at the case would know the facts.
    Welcome back, Heymom!

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

((((Nurse Ratched)))
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Cool

Who punched Tracey in the mouth is what I wanna know! Somebody deserves a Trophy for giving him what he earned after presenting Patsy's Parting Gift in the Freaky Form of John Mark Karr...

How nice it must be to swallow (hi mame) the fabricated Proof that the Ramseys are Not Guilty, but I too am the type that can't help but notice that all of this fuss was created to protect the killer(s) of a 6 year old Child and I have a very hard time not being completely disgusted with those that pull a paycheck producing those Lies! What a wonderful world it is to have FFJ where others like myself have to be the only chance that JonBenet has left. Thank You All!
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    Links should work now. I stand corrected. I did send her bad links. Hopefully she will read my addendum.

Heading back to bed. Gallbladder surgery has me a bit wiped out.

Tricia
    Tricia,

What are you doing, girl? You should be in bed just after Gallbladder surgery. Hope you have a good recovery. PLease take care of yourself!

Thank you for fixing the links. Love, Elle
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

I just came across this, it's pretty funny. Apparently Aphrodite Jones is not doing too well as far as verifying facts. She did a show this week on Anna Nicole Smith.

Howard K Stern (a Lin Wood client) did not like what she had to say, and he gave an interview to Inside Edition:

http://insideedition.com/news/6093/h...ite-jones.aspx

Yesterday, INSIDE EDITION told you about a new show, "The Life and Death of Anna Nicole Smith," airing on the Investigation Discovery channel. Now, Anna Nicole's former boyfriend, Howard K. Stern, is reacting to statements made by the show's host in our report.

The host of the show True Crime with Aphrodite Jones told INSIDE EDITION that Anna Nicole Smith's former boyfriend and lawyer, Howard K. Stern had just taken over ownership of Smith's Los Angeles home.
    She also suggested that Stern could kick Larry Birkhead and his child with Smith out of the house. Stern tells INSIDE EDITION that is not true.

Stern says ownership of Smith's home was never transferred to him personally but rather to Smith's estate. He says he did not receive any financial benefit because Smith's daughter Dannielynn is the sole beneficiary of her mother's estate.

Dannielynn now lives in the home with her father, Larry Birkhead.

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
    I just came across this, it's pretty funny. Apparently Aphrodite Jones is not doing too well as far as verifying facts. She did a show this week on Anna Nicole Smith.

Howard K Stern (a Lin Wood client) did not like what she had to say, and he gave an interview to Inside Edition:

http://insideedition.com/news/6093/h...ite-jones.aspx

Yesterday, INSIDE EDITION told you about a new show, "The Life and Death of Anna Nicole Smith," airing on the Investigation Discovery channel. Now, Anna Nicole's former boyfriend, Howard K. Stern, is reacting to statements made by the show's host in our report.

The host of the show True Crime with Aphrodite Jones told INSIDE EDITION that Anna Nicole Smith's former boyfriend and lawyer, Howard K. Stern had just taken over ownership of Smith's Los Angeles home.
    She also suggested that Stern could kick Larry Birkhead and his child with Smith out of the house. Stern tells INSIDE EDITION that is not true.

Stern says ownership of Smith's home was never transferred to him personally but rather to Smith's estate. He says he did not receive any financial benefit because Smith's daughter Dannielynn is the sole beneficiary of her mother's estate.

Dannielynn now lives in the home with her father, Larry Birkhead.
    Thanks Sabrina. It seems Aphrodite might be getting a well deserved reputation for lack of fact checking.

This project is going to be really good and I am very excited about it. Just need to get over the soreness and I'll be raring to go.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    How nice it must be to swallow (hi mame) the fabricated Proof that the Ramseys are Not Guilty ....

RR, you get me every time when I least expect it! Thanks for the laugh. I needed it!

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Cool teehee

I have to BEE Me, Moab! Just like Tricia posting from Pre-Op, we will never quit what we started!

I absolutely HATE the commercial for A's show, anyone else?! Video of JonBenet that transforms into Anna Nicole!!! What is she saying?! That JonBenet was a child Anna Nicole or she would have ended up like Anna Nicole if she were not Murdered?! OMG - Does this mean that we are on the same side as Howard?!

I only watched once, hopefully someone else can verify for me, but I don't remember them (Team Ramsey) talking about the Stun Gun...did we finally have that Myth kicked out of the mix?

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    I have to BEE Me, Moab!
    Who you calling "Moab"?

Talking Uh Ohhhh

I deserve that Fish Smack! Even though it was a compliment!

Ah...Chero...Moab...Moab...Chero...quit complaining and pass the vino!

Tricia, Sabrina, Heymom, Rat...long lost Guttah gossip groupies have returned, so if we could only get Jayelles and Zotto back, they could throw us a big Guttah Spring HO-down! Woohoo!

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Exclamation

Thanks, KK - I think! Howeverrrrrrr, the ho down is going to have to wait as I have a Hissy Fit to throw instead...

While viewing the ever popular Imus this morning, the show cuts to the view of Downtown NYC...guess who has her own huge, GAWDY Billboard now because of this freaking show?! Yep - six year old JonBenet has hit the Big Time in a very CHEAP & Heartbreaking way.

Shame, Shame, Shame~
    RR