Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

OW! OW! OW! MY BRAIN! IT HURTS!!

Where do we keep the brain bleach around here?

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...Mh2vJCDrrbvbWI

"Their wedding was a charmed turn of luck for Rousseaux, who five years ago had just $100 to her name and was $230,000 in debt, according to her 2005 bankruptcy filing. In an earlier, 2003 bankruptcy filing, she and then-husband Bobby Joe Mays said they had just $38 in the bank."
    Clearly Gawd had a plan to help poor Miss Golddigger out of her financial troubles with someone who was overdue for a little...payback.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    HAHAHAHAA!! I needed this!
    Thor, I thought of you when I "came across" the book's cover!

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post

OW! OW! OW! MY BRAIN! IT HURTS!!

Where do we keep the brain bleach around here?
    Oh, sorry about that, KK, I know how sensitive you are! :balloon:

The brain bleach is in the same closet as the the big bucket of Ramsey whitewash used by their supporters. It's composition is basically the same and leads to drinking the infamous Ramsey "kool-aid." After that, there is no descernable independent brain activity, and the only motor function left is the bobble-headed "yes" motion to anything that paints the Ramseys in a good light and makes them seem innocent. In addition, at the mention of the word "intruder," there is an automatic genuflecting that cannot be stopped by common sense. Very few have recovered from this horrific poisoning!
    Last edited by Cherokee; May 4, 2012, 7:35 pm at Fri May 4 19:35:51 UTC 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    Oh, sorry about that, KK, I know how sensitive you are! :balloon:

The brain bleach is in the same closet as the the big bucket of Ramsey whitewash used by their supporters. It's composition is the basically same and leads to drinking the infamous Ramsey "kool-aid." After that, there is no descernable independent brain activity, and the only motor function left is the bobble-headed "yes" motion to anything that paints the Ramseys in a good light and makes them seem innocent. In addition, at the mention of the word "intruder," there is an automatic genuflecting that cannot be stopped by common sense. Very few have recovered from this horrific poisoning!
    Dang.

Can I at least have an aspirin?

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Dang.

Can I at least have an aspirin?
    No, but looking in the pantry, we do seem to have a huge backlog of special brownies cooked up by Mary Lacy and the Boulder DA Ding Dong Bong Gang. Will one of those do? :lamb:
    Last edited by Cherokee; May 13, 2012, 11:21 pm at Sun May 13 23:21:05 UTC 2012.

Found another pic of the happy couple at their wedding last July. It looks like John can barely keep a civil tongue in his head - you see more of it than his teeth, and his tongue appears ready to pop out at any moment! I honestly don't know how Jan can stand to look at his beady-eyed, weasel-nosed face, much less deal with that lying, lizard TONGUE!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Cherokee; May 23, 2012, 3:47 pm at Wed May 23 15:47:05 UTC 2012.

I honestly don't know how Jan can stand to look at his beady-eyed, weasel-nosed face, much less deal with that lying, lizard TONGUE!
    She's only looking at his wallet, that's why he has to keep saying - my tongue is up here.

Posting for documentation purposes -

http://articles.petoskeynews.com/201...clerk_29822570

Marriage licenses filed recently in Charlevoix County

July 27, 2011

The following people recently filed for a marriage license with the Charlevoix County Clerk's office:

John Bennett Ramsey, 67, of Charlevoix and Janice Carol Rousseaux, 53, of Las Vegas

---------------------

Incidentally, Jan Rousseaux added the 'x' to the spelling of her maiden name. It was originally Rousseau (and her parents and siblings have kept that spelling), but I'm guessing Jan felt the 'x' made it look more like a show biz name. Jan's parents moved her and the rest of the family to Ethiopia in 1965 to be missionaries, and she and the others were clothed out of the infamous missionary barrels of cast-offs. It's no wonder Jan developed a fascination with clothing. Jan returned to the US when she was 18.
    Last edited by Cherokee; May 23, 2012, 10:47 pm at Wed May 23 22:47:22 UTC 2012.

Posting for documentation purposes -

http://articles.petoskeynews.com/201...clerk_29822570

Marriage licenses filed recently in Charlevoix County

July 27, 2011

The following people recently filed for a marriage license with the Charlevoix County Clerk's office:

John Bennett Ramsey, 67, of Charlevoix and Janice Carol Rousseaux, 53, of Las Vegas

---------------------

Incidentally, Jan Rousseaux added the 'x' to the spelling of her maiden name. It was originally Rousseau (and her parents and siblings have kept that spelling), but I guessing Jan felt the 'x' made it look more like a show biz name. Jan's parents moved her and the rest of the family to Ethiopia in 1965 to be missionaries, and she and the others were clothed out of the infamous missionary barrels of cast-offs. It's no wonder Jan developed a fascination with clothing. Jan returned to the US when she was 18.
    What is it with John Ramsey and women who have a weird thing with "French" names?

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    She's only looking at his wallet, that's why he has to keep saying - my tongue is up here.
    Y'all need to stop this! It's giving me a stroke! And not in a good way!

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    The new Mrs. R looks just like a grown-up JB, complete with the Vegas showgirl oufits. At last,....a JB old enough to legally have sex with.
    Gee Wow Whillikers! She really does look like a grownup JonBenet! One might even say "a dead ringer."

Sorry.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

What a prize she won!