Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Default John Ramsey Remarries - July 21, 2011

Oh Thank Goodness he's finally Happy...Bless his Little Heart according to the article located here today:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-designer.html

My personal favorite snippet...

"John made the seven-hour journey from Moab (Utah) to Vegas to see me every weekend after that. He never complained. It certainly got my attention, and that's how the relationship blossomed,' Ms Rousseaux said."

Congrats I Suppose ~
    RR
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Well, you have to know THE REST OF THE STORY for this marriage to really make sense. Apparently, the gods have a sense of humor.

We can't make this stuff up! At long last, John Ramsey will be wearing prison clothing.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_ho...s/8567382.html

Jul. 19, 2006
    Copyright © Las Vegas Review-Journal

NEVADA PRISON INDUSTRIES: Prisoners to launch clothing line

Duds intended to complement inmate motorcycle program

By SEAN WHALEY
    REVIEW-JOURNAL

CARSON CITY -- A Nevada prison industries program that builds customized motorcycles will soon expand with its own clothing line as well.

The clothing line, to be called "Most Wanted," will be designed by Jan Rousseaux of Las Vegas and will be manufactured by inmates within the Nevada Department of Corrections at the Lovelock Correctional Center.

Advertisement
    The clothing is intended to complement the motorcycle program, called "Big House Choppers," which is run out of the Southern Desert Correctional Center, northwest of Las Vegas.

The new clothing line will be launched at the motorcycle event "Street Vibrations," which will be held in Reno in September.

The line will include biker designs for men and women. Denim tops for women will feature studs and chains with sizes up to 3XL. Retail prices will range from $35 to $45. The balance of the collection is contemporary knit T-shirts, tank tops, head wear and accessories. Designs will include inmate-inspired slogans and artwork.

Also to be introduced is the "Hard Timin" line of men's denim apparel manufactured and worn by inmates since 2003. Designs include denim jackets, jeans, shorts and shirts.

Howard Skolnik, deputy director of Prison Industries, said Rousseaux is no stranger to the motorcycle apparel industry.

"This business venture allows inmates to learn new trades, self-respect and responsibility," Skolnik said. "Profits from sales will be used in part to relieve taxpayers for prisoners' incarceration with a percentage going to victims' funds and restitution."

Rousseaux said she was impressed with the "skill, creativity and pride of the inmates."

"Expect to see some really fun slogans and artwork coming from these guys," she added.

[snip]

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Cool Love It, KK!

How Suitable....

I posted this info at WBS but was informed the link that I provided did not work, it does for me but just in case, here's another shot at it:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-designer.html

Soooooo....who's in line to buy his next book due out next year?! Enquiring minds wanna know, especially since John is talking to them!!! Still paying them back for that little WHITE Lie regarding Burke really being awake that morning that has kidnapped sooo many instead of JonBenet...

RR

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    Oh Thank Goodness he's finally Happy...Bless his Little Heart according to the article located here today:

Congrats I Suppose ~
    RR
    So, I guess we’re all going to chip in and get him a little something?

"John made the seven-hour journey from Moab (Utah) to Vegas to see me every weekend after that. He never complained. It certainly got my attention, and that's how the relationship blossomed,' Ms Rousseaux said."

RR
    My favorite city in the whole U.S has been tainted, now what's a girl to do?
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    So, I guess we’re all going to chip in and get him a little something?
    I'm in...only if it's Handcuffs!!!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Moab View Post
    My favorite city in the whole U.S has been tainted, now what's a girl to do?
    Laugh because the newest Mrs. Ramsey is a BLONDE! You KNOW how Patsy would like that!!!

I'm Sorry, Sweetie - I knew immediately that you would not be thrilled...did we even know that he was in Utah of all places?! Are you listening, Tricia?!

RR

I'm in...only if it's Handcuffs!!!
    I’m all in for that as well, but I was thinking more along the lines of sending him on a water(board) themed vacation at a sunny (Guantanamo) bay on a quiet island.

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

The new Mrs. R looks just like a grown-up JB, complete with the Vegas showgirl oufits. At last,....a JB old enough to legally have sex with.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    The new Mrs. R looks just like a grown-up JB, complete with the Vegas showgirl oufits. At last,....a JB old enough to legally have sex with.
    Jan Rousseaux appears to be a very attractive young woman, DeeDee.
    Not an easy thing to do, marry someone with John Ramsey's history. I doubt they will ever have peace from the Media. They may well be hounded for life (?).
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Handcuffs, a good waterboarding and surgery to tie down that long, lip-licking, lizard tongue! Yep, FFJ would like to present John with these lovely wedding presents in honor of a little girl buried in the Georgia clay. Looks like John got what he always said he wanted - to move on with his life. Too bad JonBenet never got the same chance.

I don't think Jan Rousseaux will mind the publicity of being married to John Ramsey. It will be good for business!

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    Handcuffs, a good waterboarding and surgery to tie down that long, lip-licking, lizard tongue! Yep, FFJ would like to present John with these lovely wedding presents in honor of a little girl buried in the Georgia clay. Looks like John got what he always said he wanted - to move on with his life. Too bad JonBenet never got the same chance.

I don't think Jan Rousseaux will mind the publicity of being married to John Ramsey. It will be good for business!
    Perhaps if we throw in a soul to replace the one he sold in the 90’s we might be able to get a confession out of him.
    Last edited by cynic; July 28, 2011, 8:42 pm at Thu Jul 28 20:42:03 UTC 2011.