Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    Iím all in for that as well, but I was thinking more along the lines of sending him on a water(board) themed vacation at a sunny (Guantanamo) bay on a quiet island.
    At the very least, I've started saving my money. For what, you ask? A plane ticket. Because when he finally dies, I'm going to buy a ticket to the funeral, drink a bunch of whiskey, and do some AWFUL things!
    They should all drown in lakes of blood. Now they will know why they are afraid of the dark. Now they will learn why they fear the night.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    The new Mrs. R looks just like a grown-up JB, complete with the Vegas showgirl oufits. At last,....a JB old enough to legally have sex with.
    You and my brother think a lot alike, DeeDee! That's the first thing he said to me!
    They should all drown in lakes of blood. Now they will know why they are afraid of the dark. Now they will learn why they fear the night.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    Jan Rousseaux appears to be a very attractive young woman, DeeDee.
    Not an easy thing to do, marry someone with John Ramsey's history. I doubt they will ever have peace from the Media. They may well be hounded for life (?).
    I'll SEE to it that they are! I may have forgiven Patsy Ramsey, but no one else. Absolutely not. That's why I'm not angry: because, as the Sicilians say, revenge is a dish best served cold.

Perhaps if we throw in a soul to replace the one he sold in the 90ís we might be able to get a confession out of him.
    He had his chance.

Quote Originally Posted by The Punisher View Post
    I'll SEE to it that they are! I may have forgiven Patsy Ramsey, but no one else. Absolutely not. That's why I'm not angry: because, as the Sicilians say, revenge is a dish best served cold.
    I have to say, Dave, that I think old Karma may be arriving in Ramseyland for JR. I've looked this woman's history up online, and JR may find that he's the one being played this time. She didn't marry that old man for his looks nor his personality. So what's in it for her? She always wanted to spend her last good years changing diapers for a geriatric patient?

Stay tuned.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    I have to say, Dave, that I think old Karma may be arriving in Ramseyland for JR. I've looked this woman's history up online, and JR may find that he's the one being played this time. She didn't marry that old man for his looks nor his personality. So what's in it for her? She always wanted to spend her last good years changing diapers for a geriatric patient?

Stay tuned.
    I intend to!

Quote Originally Posted by The Punisher View Post
    Hello there young man! Nice to see you again! man! I take it you have been round the world by this time! Nice to see you again!

I quite believe you will hound them, you didn't call yourself "The Punisher" for nothing.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    Well, it looks like John and Jan (Rousseaux) Ramsey need to update their business info as provided to http://www.nvannualreport.com/entiti...ETING-LLC.aspx because the information is no longer valid. They list their company address (which is also their home address) as:

2020 Summer Spruce Place, Suite 101
    Las Vegas, NV 89134

(The "Suite 101" is a ruse to make it seem like they have a real business suite and aren't operating out of their home.)

According to Zillow.com, a website listing rentals and houses for sale, John and Jan's address of 2020 Summer Spruce Place in Las Vegas, NV is currently listed for rent (and has been for the past month)! You can see various photos of the $236,000 home at the following link. The pics show the house empty of furniture and says it's available for rent immediately.

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/20...20524828_zpid/

What's this? The YellowKat website also looks like it needs updating from John and Jan. It still lists 2020 Summer Spruce Place in Las Vegas, NV as the business address! Wonder if the phone number still works?

http://www.yellowkat.com/

With John being a computer/IT consultant, you'd think he'd put a little more effort into the website. There's not much to it.

Have John and Jan left Las Vegas for Charlevoix? What about Jan's career as a costume designer?

Actually, I feel sorry for Jan and wonder if she knew what she was getting into when she married John Ramsey.
    Well, I'm not feeling good about what's going on with John and his new bride. I think there may be some trouble in paradise already.

Their house in Las Vegas is STILL up for rent - no takers in the past month.

On Jan's public Facebook page, there is no sign of John - his name or photo. Instead of going by Jan Rousseaux Ramsey on FB, she is just listed as "Jan Rousseaux." Right after their marriage, Jan had a photo of she and John as her FB profile pic and the following information was featured on her page. Now that FB page is unavailable.

http://blogs.westword.com/latestword...tsy_ramsey.php

"Rousseux's Facebook page, which features the photo above, says she attended a couple of schools in, of all places, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, before matriculating at Baptist Bible College. Her page's activities and interests section touts the online site GodVine, whose link includes the note, "Let's join forces as Christians and start a Jesus Christ revival! Press like if Jesus is your Savior!!!" She's also a fan of the Beatles, the Eagles, the Mormon Tabernacle and Anderson Cooper."

I understand Jan that may still want to go by her "professional" name on FB, but there is absolutely no mention of John Ramsey or Charlevoix on her page. Her info doesn't even say she's married! If you didn't know better, you wouldn't even make the connection.

I somehow missed the following story when the news broke about John's marriage. It seems Jan is not only twice-divorced but has also twice declared bankruptcy in the past ten years.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...Mh2vJCDrrbvbWI

"Their wedding was a charmed turn of luck for Rousseaux, who five years ago had just $100 to her name and was $230,000 in debt, according to her 2005 bankruptcy filing. In an earlier, 2003 bankruptcy filing, she and then-husband Bobby Joe Mays said they had just $38 in the bank."

I wonder if Jan might write a book in the future called "The Other Side of John Ramsey"?

Well, I'm not feeling good about what's going on with John and his new bride. I think there may be some trouble in paradise already.

Their house in Las Vegas is STILL up for rent - no takers in the past month.

On Jan's public Facebook page, there is no sign of John - his name or photo. Instead of going by Jan Rousseaux Ramsey on FB, she is just listed as "Jan Rousseaux." Right after their marriage, Jan had a photo of she and John as her FB profile pic and the following information was featured on her page. Now that FB page is unavailable.

http://blogs.westword.com/latestword...tsy_ramsey.php

"Rousseux's Facebook page, which features the photo above, says she attended a couple of schools in, of all places, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, before matriculating at Baptist Bible College. Her page's activities and interests section touts the online site GodVine, whose link includes the note, "Let's join forces as Christians and start a Jesus Christ revival! Press like if Jesus is your Savior!!!" She's also a fan of the Beatles, the Eagles, the Mormon Tabernacle and Anderson Cooper."

I understand Jan that may still want to go by her "professional" name on FB, but there is absolutely no mention of John Ramsey or Charlevoix on her page. Her info doesn't even say she's married! If you didn't know better, you wouldn't even make the connection.

I somehow missed the following story when the news broke about John's marriage. It seems Jan is not only twice-divorced but has also twice declared bankruptcy in the past ten years.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...Mh2vJCDrrbvbWI

"Their wedding was a charmed turn of luck for Rousseaux, who five years ago had just $100 to her name and was $230,000 in debt, according to her 2005 bankruptcy filing. In an earlier, 2003 bankruptcy filing, she and then-husband Bobby Joe Mays said they had just $38 in the bank."

I wonder if Jan might write a book in the future called "The Other Side of John Ramsey"?
    Cherokee, this is some of the most tragic news that I’ve ever heard. My world no longer makes sense, after all, if a marriage based on their foundation, (money and lust,) can’t survive, what hope is there for the rest of us I ask?
    Last edited by cynic; May 2, 2012, 9:40 pm at Wed May 2 21:40:01 UTC 2012.

Cherokee, this is some of the most tragic news that Iíve ever heard. My world no longer makes sense, after all, if a marriage based on their foundation, (money and lust,) canít survive, what hope is there for the rest of us I ask?
    I don't know, Cynic.

Perhaps, there IS a silver lining ... and one day, we'll see a NEW Ramsey book on the market ...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I don't know, Cynic.

Perhaps, there IS a silver lining ... and one day, we'll see a NEW Ramsey book on the market ...
    LOL, perhaps the lizard tongue proved to be the "kiss of death" for their marriage.

I don't know, Cynic.

HAHAHAHAA!! I needed this!
    I despise the Ramseys and this is just my opinion