John Ramsey Remarries - July 21, 2011

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Jul 27, 2011.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Oh Thank Goodness he's finally Happy...Bless his Little Heart according to the article located here today:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sey-remarries-Las-Vegas-fashion-designer.html

My personal favorite snippet...

"John made the seven-hour journey from Moab (Utah) to Vegas to see me every weekend after that. He never complained. It certainly got my attention, and that's how the relationship blossomed,' Ms Rousseaux said."

Congrats I Suppose ~
    RR

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, you have to know THE REST OF THE STORY for this marriage to really make sense. Apparently, the gods have a sense of humor.

We can't make this stuff up! At long last, John Ramsey will be wearing prison clothing.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_home/2006/Jul-19-Wed-2006/news/8567382.html

3. RiverRat

Love It, KK!

How Suitable....

I posted this info at WBS but was informed the link that I provided did not work, it does for me but just in case, here's another shot at it:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sey-remarries-Las-Vegas-fashion-designer.html

Soooooo....who's in line to buy his next book due out next year?! Enquiring minds wanna know, especially since John is talking to them!!! Still paying them back for that little WHITE Lie regarding Burke really being awake that morning that has kidnapped sooo many instead of JonBenet...

RR

4. cynic

cynic Member

So, I guess we’re all going to chip in and get him a little something?

5. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

My favorite city in the whole U.S has been tainted, now what's a girl to do?

6. RiverRat

I'm in...only if it's Handcuffs!!!

7. RiverRat

Laugh because the newest Mrs. Ramsey is a BLONDE! You KNOW how Patsy would like that!!!

I'm Sorry, Sweetie - I knew immediately that you would not be thrilled...did we even know that he was in Utah of all places?! Are you listening, Tricia?!

RR

8. cynic

cynic Member

I’m all in for that as well, but I was thinking more along the lines of sending him on a water(board) themed vacation at a sunny (Guantanamo) bay on a quiet island.

9. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

The new Mrs. R looks just like a grown-up JB, complete with the Vegas showgirl oufits. At last,....a JB old enough to legally have sex with.

10. Elle

Elle Member

Jan Rousseaux appears to be a very attractive young woman, DeeDee.
    Not an easy thing to do, marry someone with John Ramsey's history. I doubt they will ever have peace from the Media. They may well be hounded for life (?).

11. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Handcuffs, a good waterboarding and surgery to tie down that long, lip-licking, lizard tongue! Yep, FFJ would like to present John with these lovely wedding presents in honor of a little girl buried in the Georgia clay. Looks like John got what he always said he wanted - to move on with his life. Too bad JonBenet never got the same chance.

I don't think Jan Rousseaux will mind the publicity of being married to John Ramsey. It will be good for business!

12. cynic

cynic Member

Perhaps if we throw in a soul to replace the one he sold in the 90’s we might be able to get a confession out of him.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2011
  13. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

At the very least, I've started saving my money. For what, you ask? A plane ticket. Because when he finally dies, I'm going to buy a ticket to the funeral, drink a bunch of whiskey, and do some AWFUL things!

14. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

You and my brother think a lot alike, DeeDee! That's the first thing he said to me!

15. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I'll SEE to it that they are! I may have forgiven Patsy Ramsey, but no one else. Absolutely not. That's why I'm not angry: because, as the Sicilians say, revenge is a dish best served cold.

16. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

He had his chance.

17. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I have to say, Dave, that I think old Karma may be arriving in Ramseyland for JR. I've looked this woman's history up online, and JR may find that he's the one being played this time. She didn't marry that old man for his looks nor his personality. So what's in it for her? She always wanted to spend her last good years changing diapers for a geriatric patient?

Stay tuned.

18. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I intend to!

19. Elle

Elle Member

Hello there young man! Nice to see you again! man! I take it you have been round the world by this time! :) Nice to see you again!

I quite believe you will hound them, you didn't call yourself "The Punisher" for nothing. :wood:

20. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Well, I'm not feeling good about what's going on with John and his new bride. I think there may be some trouble in paradise already.

Their house in Las Vegas is STILL up for rent - no takers in the past month.

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2020-Summer-Spruce-Pl-Las-Vegas-NV-89134/2120524828_zpid/

On Jan's public Facebook page, there is no sign of John - his name or photo. Instead of going by Jan Rousseaux Ramsey on FB, she is just listed as "Jan Rousseaux." Right after their marriage, Jan had a photo of she and John as her FB profile pic and the following information was featured on her page. Now that FB page is unavailable.

http://blogs.westword.com/latestwor...nbenet_marries_jan_rousseaux_patsy_ramsey.php

"Rousseux's Facebook page, which features the photo above, says she attended a couple of schools in, of all places, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, before matriculating at Baptist Bible College. Her page's activities and interests section touts the online site GodVine, whose link includes the note, "Let's join forces as Christians and start a Jesus Christ revival! Press like if Jesus is your Savior!!!" She's also a fan of the Beatles, the Eagles, the Mormon Tabernacle and Anderson Cooper."

I understand Jan that may still want to go by her "professional" name on FB, but there is absolutely no mention of John Ramsey or Charlevoix on her page. Her info doesn't even say she's married! If you didn't know better, you wouldn't even make the connection.

I somehow missed the following story when the news broke about John's marriage. It seems Jan is not only twice-divorced but has also twice declared bankruptcy in the past ten years.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/jonbenet_dad_weds_1e02h4C5Mh2vJCDrrbvbWI

"Their wedding was a charmed turn of luck for Rousseaux, who five years ago had just $100 to her name and was $230,000 in debt, according to her 2005 bankruptcy filing. In an earlier, 2003 bankruptcy filing, she and then-husband Bobby Joe Mays said they had just $38 in the bank."

I wonder if Jan might write a book in the future called "The Other Side of John Ramsey"?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice