Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Donna something is promoting various books now.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

I think Punisher ? (Dave) is online now, along with several others like Cina Wong.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

Carol McKinley is on the phone too talking about the ransom note.

to her Mom!

Koldkase is on the phone!

Cina Wong is a document examiner for 20 years. She's comparing Patsy's writing with the ransom note.

Comparing the letter q now. Cina finds over 279 similarities between Patsy's writing and the writer of the ransom note.

Talking about how lizzard lips Woods attempts to discredit Wong's credentials and findings.

Thank you for these one liners, JC!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Been listening, very good show Tricia. I was going to eat dinner, then I see Lizard Lips was mentioned by JC, not sure if I can do it now, lol!

Glad to hear Punisher and Kold Kase. I love KK's accent and she brought up great points about the phone records. Maddening!
    I despise the Ramseys and this is just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    Been listening, very good show Tricia. I was going to eat dinner, then I see Lizard Lips was mentioned by JC, not sure if I can do it now, lol!

Glad to hear Punisher and Kold Kase. I love KK's accent and she brought up great points about the phone records. Maddening!
    Thanks, Thor. Tricia probably has her head in her hands, wondering, What was I thinking inviting that Southern wild woman on?

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

Quote Originally Posted by JC View Post
    Wecht says strangulation was for sure first and killed her.

The woman talking with him says there are 11 marks on her body that
    resemble stun gun marks, and how interesting is is none of the other nine are ever mentioned. Wecht says the stun gun theory is a total red herring.
    I know there were two on her back, one on her cheek- but I don't think I recall seeing any others mentioned even in the autopsy. There are other bruises mentioned- the one on her posterior shoulder, her labia and vagina, and there are some abrasions mentioned on the back of her legs. As we have never seen photos of any others, we cannot see whether they look the same as the ones purported to be made by a stun gun. Wecht did a great job of pointing out why Coroner Meyer did not excise them (cut them out for further examination) to see if they were electrical burns- something I always wondered about- because he said that any coroner should have been able to tell whether or not they were burns, and obviously Meyer determined they were not. Yes, it is VERY telling that the Rs refused to ask for an exhumation to try to prove it. No need. They KNEW they were not made by a stun gun, but the stun gun theory gives more credence to an intruder. For a R or their defense to NOT push for it speaks volumes about what they would or wouldn't find.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post

Hi Thor! Would you believe I couldn't open the blog radio connection on my old Dell, so I gave up and thought I would check back here tomorrow and see if JC or cynic managed to post a link to the broadcast.

At 10:30 pm. I thought I would try opening Websleuths on my new Computer which is driving me up the wall with Windows 7. I opened Websleuths and tried the Radio link there. A small blue square appeared with a musical note in the centre. I didn't want to hear music dammit! .... and then I heard Tricia the pro talking to KK. I couldn't believe it!

Although I just heard the last ten minutes, I heard the voices of KK, cynic, SuperDave, and Radio host Levi, it was exciting. It was nice hearing the voices of posters I have posted with. Congratulations to all of you having the courage to speak on the radio. Y'all did very well!

Congratulations Tricia for still challenging the Ramseys! You are a very special person!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.