Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program

Elle, that small blue square is called a "pizza box" by a lot of posters on various forums. It usually happens with photos, but I imagine yours had a music note because it was a radio program. That happens when your browser is not compatible with the picture (in this case, there really was no picture, but there was a scroll of comments made by guests who had logged in to listen to the show. Glad you could at least hear some of it. It WAS interesting to hear the voices of people whose "voice" until now has only been the printed word. Glad I didn't call in- I hate the sound of my own voice.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    Elle, that small blue square is called a "pizza box" by a lot of posters on various forums. It usually happens with photos, but I imagine yours had a music note because it was a radio program. That happens when your browser is not compatible with the picture (in this case, there really was no picture, but there was a scroll of comments made by guests who had logged in to listen to the show. Glad you could at least hear some of it. It WAS interesting to hear the voices of people whose "voice" until now has only been the printed word. Glad I didn't call in- I hate the sound of my own voice.
    Well, DeeDee, some of us have no pride left, so when Tricia asked, I said sure. I'm no stranger to making a fool of myself in public! :computer:

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    Hi Thor! Would you believe I couldn't open the blog radio connection on my old Dell, so I gave up and thought I would check back here tomorrow and see if JC or cynic managed to post a link to the broadcast.

At 10:30 pm. I thought I would try opening Websleuths on my new Computer which is driving me up the wall with Windows 7. I opened Websleuths and tried the Radio link there. A small blue square appeared with a musical note in the centre. I didn't want to hear music dammit! .... and then I heard Tricia the pro talking to KK. I couldn't believe it!

Although I just heard the last ten minutes, I heard the voices of KK, cynic, SuperDave, and Radio host Levi, it was exciting. It was nice hearing the voices of posters I have posted with. Congratulations to all of you having the courage to speak on the radio. Y'all did very well!

Congratulations Tricia for still challenging the Ramseys! You are a very special person!
    Hi Elle, thank you, and you can try this link:
    http://blogtalk.vo.llnwd.net/o23/sho...ow_2123881.mp3
    This way you can download it and listen to it whenever you have time.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Well, DeeDee, some of us have no pride left, so when Tricia asked, I said sure. I'm no stranger to making a fool of myself in public! :computer:
    You did a great job, as I suspected you would. I like your accent, BTW.

Thank you for these one liners, JC!

Good morning Elle ~ after the last one, the next thing I knew I woke up and they were still talking.

I sure wanted to hear what was said about Burke, but I missed that part.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    Thank you DeeDee. It was strange seeing this musical note and then hearing Tricia's voice. I just hoped it wouldn't vanish. I'm using my Dell right now because I'm still more comfortable with it than the Acer. However,l do learn something new everyday.

My hat is off to all of those I know who called in!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    Hi Elle, thank you, and you can try this link:
    http://blogtalk.vo.llnwd.net/o23/sho...ow_2123881.mp3
    This way you can download it and listen to it whenever you have time.
    Thank you cynic. I would like to hear all of the broadcast. I'll find some time for it later. I'm glad I did get the chance to hear your nice voice! I can get away with saying this to you. Everyone knows I'm the oldest Senior here, so I'm not flirting with you! Plus I don't use hearing aids and heard your voice nice and clear. :-)
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by JC View Post
    Good morning Elle ~ after the last one, the next thing I knew I woke up and they were still talking.

I sure wanted to hear what was said about Burke, but I missed that part.
    It was good finding your updates, JC. Gave me an idea of what was going on.
    Just my opinion.

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

KOLDKASE DID A GREAT JOB. Thank you for coming on the show.

Same with Cynic and Punisher. Couldn't ask for better people.

I wish I could have had all of you on.

We could have gone on for another 3 hours easily.

Thank you for all your nice compliments.

I will do another show like this in December.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    S-o-o-o-o-o-o! When are you opening your own Broadcasting show KK, now you are a star!?
    Just my opinion.

S-o-o-o-o-o-o! When are you opening your own Broadcasting show KK, now you are a star!?
    HAhaha! Good one, Elle!

Actually, Tricia has probably already blacklisted me. Moab asked me to send her an email after I told her IT WAS ALL HER FAULT FOR NOT INFORMING TRICIA YOU CAN'T TAKE ME ANYWHERE! So while writing it down, I realized that if Tricia hadn't grabbed that leash, I'd have run wild all night!

You're sweet to say that, Tricia. Hope I didn't step on your guest's toes too badly. I realize now that the stress of last week and listening with my big mouth duct-taped for an hour, I was kind of wound up...to understate the obvious.

Anyway, it was a really good show, Tricia. Now if you can just put Lin Wood and me on together, we hotheads from the South will end up brawling in the floor--something long overdue for Wood. :foshizzle

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    You did a great job, as I suspected you would. I like your accent, BTW.
    You were awesome. I love your calm, measured temperament and voice. I wanted so much to ask you to speak to the issue of how the DA could have charged Patsy with child abuse--as you informed us on this and we discussed it a few months ago. That is yet another issue that was successfully buried by Hunter and Team Ramsey for so long. It would have been a good addition to compliment Dr. Wecht's information about the prior molestation, as well.

But of course, Tricia neglected to run the show for a marathon month, so there was too much we couldn't address.

So I can't figure out why people keep mentioning my accent. What accent?

I actually meant to tone it down a lot, speak proper diction and all, but when I get excited, that's out the window....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~