Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

OH, I have to say Cina and Dawna were fabulous!

Cina not only has provided us with the best comparison handwriting charts for Patsy and the ransom note, but she cleared up a lot about how Lin Wood managed to railroad the Wolf suit with disinformation, if not outright lies. I swear, I'm ready to chuck our legal system altogether and just go for Wild West justice at this point, if we can't do any better than this. (Casey Anthony--the last straw for me.)

Dawna's contacts are astonishing. I wanted to ask her SOOOOOOO many questions, but of course, Tricia wouldn't give me the microphone and take a long break, sooooooo...I may have to pout.

Okay, over it.

Well, it was fun and great to hear everyone speak.

And Tricia, don't you EVAH let anyone tell you that you aren't THE BOMB! This really is your forte; you are much better than Nancy Grace--MUCH better.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by JC View Post
    Good morning Elle ~ after the last one, the next thing I knew I woke up and they were still talking.

I sure wanted to hear what was said about Burke, but I missed that part.
    Thanks for the running report, JC. I actually missed the first hour as I've been very busy with family stuff, and Tricia said to call in at 9 pm, so I stupidly assumed that's when the show started. Luckily we can listen to it online.

But all I heard about Burke in other 2 hrs. is he was too young to do this.

I happen to agree with that, at least regarding the strangulation, because I believe JB's blood on her pillowcase found upstairs on her bed is evidence she was attacked there first, then carried downstairs. I don't think Burke could have carried her, and even I can't see his parents, one or both, taking him to the basement to help finish her off...so to speak.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    HAhaha! Good one, Elle!

Actually, Tricia has probably already blacklisted me. Moab asked me to send her an email after I told her IT WAS ALL HER FAULT FOR NOT INFORMING TRICIA YOU CAN'T TAKE ME ANYWHERE! So while writing it down, I realized that if Tricia hadn't grabbed that leash, I'd have run wild all night!

You're sweet to say that, Tricia. Hope I didn't step on your guest's toes too badly. I realize now that the stress of last week and listening with my big mouth duct-taped for an hour, I was kind of wound up...to understate the obvious.

Anyway, it was a really good show, Tricia. Now if you can just put Lin Wood and me on together, we hotheads from the South will end up brawling in the floor--something long overdue for Wood. :foshizzle
    This is how stars are born, KK, by being heard for the first time.

Unfortunately, I have family coming tomorrow, and I am trying to find some private time to listen to the full broadcast. For sure, you had the courage to speak on behalf of little John Benét Ramsey who lost her life at the age of six. We do need all of you stronger supporters to back Tricia up in her quest to seek the truth about little JonBenét's killer. More power to all of you out there!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Wink

Good golly miss Molly, all of you have come to this party so much earlier than I have.
    Tricia, the show was so informative. And it was so good in hearing all the voices of posters we've seen on line for years. KoldKase I love your accent. I know, I know you don't have one eh! You asked the perfect question that could set this case off big time if ever solved...the phone records. But I have to ask you why you wanted the month before Dec? What would be a benefit for that? January yes of course just to see if the phone was truly missing or not.

Cina Wang was so interesting to listen to. Dawnna was good too. She has been investigating this case for so very long now. I was pleased to hear Dr Wecht mention the Vegas style outfits that JBR wore for her little girl pageants. That still irks me too.

Even though it was 3 hours it went rather quickly. I don't remember anything being mentioned about Burke at all.
    "When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    This is how stars are born, KK, by being heard for the first time.

Unfortunately, I have family coming tomorrow, and I am trying to find some private time to listen to the full broadcast. For sure, you had the courage to speak on behalf of little John Benét Ramsey who lost her life at the age of six. We do need all of you stronger supporters to back Tricia up in her quest to seek the truth about little JonBenét's killer. More power to all of you out there!
    Well, maybe Jerry Springer is looking to hire. You never know!

Yes, Tricia is finally the lone beacon still burning in the dark of Team Ramseys' search for the Myth. She's got more heart than all of them put together.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by zoomama View Post
    Good golly miss Molly, all of you have come to this party so much earlier than I have.
    Tricia, the show was so informative. And it was so good in hearing all the voices of posters we've seen on line for years. KoldKase I love your accent. I know, I know you don't have one eh! You asked the perfect question that could set this case off big time if ever solved...the phone records. But I have to ask you why you wanted the month before Dec? What would be a benefit for that? January yes of course just to see if the phone was truly missing or not.

Cina Wang was so interesting to listen to. Dawnna was good too. She has been investigating this case for so very long now. I was pleased to hear Dr Wecht mention the Vegas style outfits that JBR wore for her little girl pageants. That still irks me too.

Even though it was 3 hours it went rather quickly. I don't remember anything being mentioned about Burke at all.
    Thomas mentioned that he asked about the prior months to confirm that the phone was still in use at that time. What a coincidence that it was the month of Dec. that went "dead," don't you think? So confirming that calls were made on the phone in the months before meant it either had not yet been lost or someone else was using it. Patsy was never asked by Haney for a date certain on "losing" that phone, was she? She just rambled around until it was obvious she was making it up as she went.

Also never asked of her or John, not that I've ever seen, was if they ever REPORTED it missing to the cell phone company and had it turned off, which most of us would do immediately so if it was found or stolen, large phone bills wouldn't be showing up, especially back in 1996 when long distance charges were still per call, I believe. That was a big issue back then, because someone using your phone or number to call overseas or even nationally could cost you a bundle. Does anyone believe cost-conscious John Ramsey wouldn't have been careful about that?

And as I brought up, what if it had been stolen or found by that old intruder? The Ramseys begged for "that one phone call" to give them a name; yet their crack PIs never thought to check something out that was that easy to do, in case that was the link? What was a better potential lead? The fake confessors who flocked to the nut-filled swamp? Non-existent Ninja Burglars?

The thing is that those phone records collected illegally may still be in the BPD evidence room, used to prosecute a couple who meant to sell them to a tabloid, I believe. Thomas told us about those, as well, and how he was told by his boss as they walked the records past Thomas that they'd never get them.

I mean, come on! Do they want to solve this murder or NOT? And that was my point: you don't fritter away critical evidence under some faux disguise of getting the PRIME SUSPECTS to cooperate...while their powerful team of lawyers are going to make sure nothing ever goes to LE that would incriminate their clients. How stupid is that? Or is it just pure corruption? I vote for the latter.

I have a theory as to how John Ramsey kept those phone records out of the hands of LE: Lockheed Martin, an international defense contractor for whom John Ramsey was an executive employee. I recently heard of a case where phone records were denied for subpoena because the suspect was able to claim they were a matter of national security. If that wouldn't be the perfect excuse in this case, I don't know why not.

Think about it: not only were those records buried, but we never even heard about it until Thomas's book. Who else talks about it? Nobody, that's who. Yet it could have been the piece of evidence that solved this case in a week.

I don't know if Dawna's assertion that this is now SOP is true, but if it is, then we might as well throw in the towel altogether on criminal investigation. If you can murder a child in your home and then pick and choose what evidence LE is allowed to see, it's a farce from the start.

Oh, well. It's moot anyhow. I guess that is why it took a moment for me to respond when Tricia asked if there was anything I wanted to bring up. I could see there was not enough time in three hrs. to address the Lockheed Martin connection. Since that aspect of this case was buried so well from day one, even though the ransom note clearly speaks to John's company and the country it served--Lockheed Martin, not AG--it's like trying to catch a ghost. That company is in fact one WORLD-CLASS expert at the highest levels of playing hide-and-seek, CIA-style.

In other words, without those phone records, who can say that the Ramseys weren't getting the best "cleaners" in the world to make sure the truth never surfaced about what really went on in that house that night...or in the days, weeks, and months before? Until someone steps up to the plate and goes after them, if they still exist in that evidence room--and those copies may have been destroyed long ago as well--we'll never know.

Maybe some think that's too farfetched. I guess they don't believe in corporate espionage, government corruption, and backroom deals, either.

JonBenet Ramsey was being molested by someone close to her before the night she was murdered, and that is the key to what happened to her, IMO. No one will ever convince me otherwise.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Thanks for the running report, JC. I actually missed the first hour as I've been very busy with family stuff, and Tricia said to call in at 9 pm, so I stupidly assumed that's when the show started. Luckily we can listen to it online.

But all I heard about Burke in other 2 hrs. is he was too young to do this.

I happen to agree with that, at least regarding the strangulation, because I believe JB's blood on her pillowcase found upstairs on her bed is evidence she was attacked there first, then carried downstairs. I don't think Burke could have carried her, and even I can't see his parents, one or both, taking him to the basement to help finish her off...so to speak.

I wish I were half as good as you at doing a running report! I guess I dozed off about the time you and our fellow posters started talking and am sorry I missed most all of what was said by you guys.

But this is what I thought I had missed:

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post

• Body language Expert Dr. Lillian Glass, who will delve into the very interesting interpretations of Burke Ramsey’s drawings that Burke drew when he was a child.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

Well, maybe Jerry Springer is looking to hire. You never know!

Yes, Tricia is finally the lone beacon still burning in the dark of Team Ramseys' search for the Myth. She's got more heart than all of them put together.
    I managed to listen to the first hour, KK. I was very impressed with Tricia's introduction. It's difficult for me to carry on normally here after hearing Dr. Wecht's thoughts on this case, and of his explanation of autoeroticism. A very delicate subject, but when he spoke about the state of JonBenét's hymen, oh good grief, it's possible this could have happened to this little girl, and it seems to have been going on for a long long time. I'm at a loss for words here.

I will have to listen to the rest later, but not today.

I'm back again! I just wanted to state I do realize what is normally involved with
    autoeroticism, but sexual games are played and young children have been kidnapped and used for these sexual games, but I do have trouble seeing John Ramsey involved in this (?).
    Last edited by Elle_1; August 15, 2011, 3:27 pm at Mon Aug 15 15:27:42 UTC 2011.
    Just my opinion.

It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

KK wrote:JonBenet Ramsey was being molested by someone close to her before the night she was murdered, and that is the key to what happened to her, IMO. No one will ever convince me otherwise
    I agree with you 100% KK especially after hearing Dr. Wecht's description of little JonBenét's hymen. A touchy subject YES! BUT it has to be talked about openly! This was medical proof hearing this doctor state what his thoughts were about this delicate subject.

Who could it have been, KK? Not Burke! He is far too young! This leaves son, John Andrew or John Ramsey himself. I can't think of anyone else, and Patsy Ramsey must have known.

I can't get on with all the things I have to do for a family visit and I can't get this scene out of my head.
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Moab View Post
    Thank you, Moab. I did open the link Cynic posted and I have listened to the first hour today and last night, managed to hear the last ten minutes! I'm hoping when I go back to it, I can fast forward the first hour.

Managed to download it on my new Windows 7, Moab. Just listened to the second hour and will try and find time for the third. Cina Wong's examples of Patsy Ramsey's letters with the ransom note letters are incredible, courtesy of Cynic.
    Last edited by Elle_1; August 15, 2011, 10:18 pm at Mon Aug 15 22:18:17 UTC 2011.
    Just my opinion.

Sorry Cynic, I thought they were still asking for the link. Thank you for getting it up much earlier than I did, LOL!
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**