Websleuths Radio Show Sunday 8 PM EST, August 14, 2011 - JonBenet Ramsey

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Feel free to pass this around everywhere and email it to everyone you know.

WEBSLEUTHS RADIO.COM

For Immediate Release 8/13/11
    Email: tgrif@xmission.com

WEBSLEUTHS RADIO TAKES ON DISCOVERY I.D. AND THE JONBENET CASE​

Radio Show Brings Together Experts to get to the Truth About the Ramsey Case this Sunday 8 PM EST on Blog Talk Radio http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2011/08/15/websleuths-radio[/SIZE][/CENTER]

JonBenet Ramsey would have been 21 years old this month had she not been killed in her home on Christmas 1996.

Since then, much of what has been said about the case is not true.

For example, Aphrodite Jones recently broadcast a true crime program featuring the Ramsey case. However, “It was so full of misinformation that I felt something needed to be done and that’s why we have put together our special edition of Websleuths Radio†said Websleuths Radio host Tricia Griffith.

Join us Sunday August 14th on Websleuths Radio as we, once and for all, tell the truth about the JonBenet Ramsey case. Our guests include:

• Dr. Cyril Wecht, author of a new true crime book, and his co-author Dawna Kaufmann, who will explain what the autopsy of JonBenet really revealed. They will also explain what Dr. Henry Lee said about DNA and much more.

• Handwriting expert Cina Wong, who will talk about the strong similarities between the handwriting of the ransom note and Patsy Ramsey’s handwriting.

• Body language Expert Dr. Lillian Glass, who will delve into the very interesting interpretations of Burke Ramsey’s drawings that Burke drew when he was a child.

• Former Fox reporter Carol McKinley, one of the first national reporters to cover the crime, who will offer her insights into the case.

• Blog Talk Radio’s Levi Page, who will help us pull it all together.

Have the Ramsey’s really been cleared of any wrongdoing in the death of their daughter by the Boulder D.A.? No, at least not by the current Boulder D.A. Stan Garnett. Listen to find out more.

What about the DNA found on JonBenet? Won’t that lead to the “real killer� It’s highly unlikely, and we’ll explain the reasons.

Do you write your lowercase “q’s†like an 8? The person who wrote the
    ransom note did, and so did Patsy Ramsey. Please click on attachment at the bottom of this post to see the example

There are many more examples as strong or stronger than this that point to Patsy as the author of the note.

Join us this Sunday at 8:00 PM Eastern on Websleuths Radio for “The Truth About JonBenet Ramsey,†the first truly in-depth examination of the real evidence in this perplexing case.

You can listen here on Blog Talk Radio: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2011/08/15/websleuths-radio

The opinions expressed on Websleuths Radio are those of the hosts and guests and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Websleuths.com, the website, which is a totally separate corporate entity.

###​

Attached Files:

• 8qs.jpg
      8qs.jpg
      File size:
      9 KB
      Views:
  2. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you for this update Tricia!

Can I have your autograph now that your famous! :)

3. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Oh me too, me too! Good luck and break a leg!

4. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

:pop:

I am looking forward to listening in!

5. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

~ BUMP ~

In case someone's missed this.

6. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Trish, is that you behind the desk in that photo? You look fabulous!

7. Elle

Elle Member

I'm afraid I cannot make the connection up here in Canada. :-(

Moab, can you please post a recording of this broadcast. TIA

8. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I hope Moab can, Elle. I think this is going to be a three hour program, and I won't make it that long.

it's very interesting so far.

9. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Wecht says strangulation was for sure first and killed her.

The woman talking with him says there are 11 marks on her body that
    resemble stun gun marks, and how interesting is is none of the other nine are ever mentioned. Wecht says the stun gun theory is a total red herring.

10. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Talking about how JMK was outed by FFJ.

11. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Who is that woman? She's saying strangulation was not intended to kill her, but for sexual pleasure of the strangler.

12. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

All of Jon Benet's beauty contests costumes have a "chocker" around the neck.

Talking about how splitting the parents for interrogation wasn't done.

13. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Donna something is promoting various books now.

14. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I think Punisher ? (Dave) is online now, along with several others like Cina Wong.

15. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Carol McKinley is on the phone too talking about the ransom note.

:cake: to her Mom!

16. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Koldkase is on the phone!

17. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Cina Wong is a document examiner for 20 years. She's comparing Patsy's writing with the ransom note.

18. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Comparing the letter q now. Cina finds over 279 similarities between Patsy's writing and the writer of the ransom note.

19. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Talking about how lizzard lips Woods attempts to discredit Wong's credentials and findings.

20. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you for these one liners, JC!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice