Calling Why_Nut

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Has anyone heard from Why_Nut? I am doing a big JonBenet Ramsey show in December I need Why_nut's genius.

Maybe if we all post how much we miss Why_nut She/He/a little of both (who knows) may appear.

Why_Nut. We miss you. Come home.

Tricia

2. Elle

Elle Member

Times have changed, Tricia, and this is the way life goes. People come and go and move on to other pastures. I would like to thank Why_Nut for his wonderful posts. He was very good when it came to sharing valuable Ramsey information. I have always thought of him as being a male.

So you have a big show in December. Wishing you all the best with this, Tricia.

3. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Hey there, hi there, ho there. Anything in particular I can be of service on? Did you know Burke is sharing an apartment in Atlanta with one of his longtime Georgia male friends, which kind of suggests Burke's financial situation is not nearly as cash-rich as Lin Wood claimed it was when settling the lawsuits John and Patsy exploited him for?

4. Tricia

THANK YOU FOR POSTING. I am so glad you posted.

I'll be sending you a PM about the show I want to do in December about JonBenet.

Interesting about Burke. Tell me Why_Nut do you think Burke will ever spill the beans?

5. Elle

Elle Member

For sure there will be a blue moon in the sky tonight.[​IMG] Why Nut has appeared!

6. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Frankly? In my opinion, Burke will never spill beans because he never really had the beans to spill. By that, I mean he lived in the house, but I strongly suspect he never really enjoyed living in it and absorbing the dynamic which was Patsy and JonBenet, and because of this his memories of his mother and sister are at best vague and at worst absent. Sure, it is playing armchair psychologist to say, but IMHO if there had ever been a point when John and Patsy got divorced, Burke would have been content to live with his dad and be done with being surrounded by drama queens and pageant frippery. I think he loved most playing his computer games, enjoying his flight simulator and piloting tapes, and socializing with his friends who also loved playing with computer games and electronic gizmos, but to the extent he paid any attention to what his mother was up to, I also think his attitude towards her was "Do what she says, go here, wear this, do homework, eat this food, and otherwise stay the heck out of her way". How many memories, fond or otherwise, of what went on in the house can be formed when a young boy is essentially being raised less by a mother and more by a biological babysitter?

And consider where his bedroom was situated for years and years. How observant of the household should a young boy want to be, when his mother and father have sex in a bed just a short staircase away from his own, in a bedroom with no door? Based only on that definitive fact, I think he had to learn how to shut down his household observational skills pretty fast, and likely was strongly encouraged to do so by his parents, for their sake and his own.

7. Tricia

Why_Nut again you have brilliantly shown us a side to this circus that in all likelihood is true. Sad but true.

Going off topic here because I need to RANT!

The thing that frustrates me is I KNOW there are people out there who have the information needed to solve the case. I'm not talking about taking it to trial but I mean they could come out and tell us what they know.

I don't know their names but I know they are out there and they know. People in the D.A.'s office, police, someone, somewhere.

What will happen to them? NOTHING. Good God I have been on the Ramseys since day one, have two forums dedicated to the discussion of the case, called them liars, pointed out the truth, and have been ignored by them and their team. Which is good by the way but my point is how can ANYONE get in trouble for telling the truth.

Hell, tell me and I'll post it. I don't care. Just someone HAS TO STEP UP AND DO SOMETHING.. WHY? Because I said so that's why. :) AND it's the right thing to do.

Where is our smilie for pulling my hair out and chewing off my arms at my elbows?

8. Elle

Elle Member

Tricia,

I'm not interrupting your contact with Why_Nut, but I was pleased to see the following part of his post was included. No one has ever discussed this openly before. I thought it was a weird setup with John and Patsy Ramsey not having a door in their bedroom. Unbelievable! I would liked to have known why the Ramseys chose to live this way(?).

9. heymom

heymom Member

Perhaps John and Patsy didn't have relations very often, if at all...

I have looked at a few houses that didn't have a door on the master bedroom. It's always seemed odd to me, frankly.

10. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

ewwww....just ewwww

11. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Their master bedroom was the only bedroom on that third floor, so I suppose they had some semblance of limited privacy. I know I wouldn't be comfortable without a door on my bedroom, especially with kids around, even if the kids are on a different floor. Frankly, I wouldn't want to be on a different floor from my kids, especially young ones. I don't blame poor JB for going into her brother's room at night, wet bed or not. That horrible modern addition on an otherwise very comfy Tudor creeps me out anyway.
    Patsy's housekeeper LHP made a comment about this very thing, stating that when you are a housekeeper you get to know a couple pretty intimately and can tell whether they had relations regularly. She commented that she did not see much evidence of marital intimacy in the R house.

12. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

ditto

Good to see you Why Nut.

I agree with DeeDee, weird not to have a door on the parents bedroom. I'd not be comfortable with my young children on a different floor, especially in that big house.

13. Elle

Elle Member

Of course, heymom. Patsy was also dealing with Cancer. This may have brought a halt to personal relations, but putting aside all the loving action, I still think it very unusual to have a bedroom setup without any privacy. Just sounds strange to me.

14. RiverRat

Roomies?!

Wait a Second...just WHERE did all of the money go from the lawsuits on Burke's behalf? You Guys almost had me running for cover with the talk of John & Patsy's....ewww, still can't find a better word for so I will stick with Just ewwww...and I almost missed the really big news from the Fabulous Why-Nut so I would much rather have more details on this than THAT! :2mchinfo:

15. Elle

Elle Member

Sh....ewww would I, RiverRat! [​IMG] btw it was your buddy Why_Nut who brought the subject up!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2011
  16. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Ratty, eeewwwww back to you. Have your little mousey ears been offended? Well I never........

17. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

She is afraid she might have stepped in something with her mousie toes!!!!!

:floor::floor::floor::floor::floor:

18. RiverRat

It's True...

The Rat is a....PRUDE! ::shocked2

Well, kinda sorta...we can talk about the Birds & the BEES all day long, but when it gets to the point of visuals that Creep Me Out...ie John's Breaking & Entering Attire or...ewwww...I just cannot go there!

Seems like the last news out there regarding the settlement funds for Burke was when their attornies were mad that they were not paid for their services and wanted the bill to be paid from his Trust that Patsy was in charge of...off to find the link!

19. RiverRat

No Surprise that this thread was started by the Wonderful Why-Nut!

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=9171

"An Atlanta criminal defense firm claims John B. and Patsy A. Ramsey owe it more than $38,000 in attorney fees for representing their minor son. The firm, Maloy & Jenkins, has sued to collect that tab out of 15-year-old Burke H. Ramsey's settlement of a libel case against a tabloid.

But the firm has drawn fire from the Ramseys for what they call a "wrongful collection practice against the estate of a child of tender years." The couple contends that any debt they might owe shouldn't come out of their son's money. They managed to block the collection efforts in Fulton County, Ga., Probate Court earlier this year, but now the dispute is in Fulton Superior Court."

Do we know how this one played out?!

20. RiverRat

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice