Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Calling Why_Nut

Quote Originally Posted by heymom View Post
    Perhaps John and Patsy didn't have relations very often, if at all...

I have looked at a few houses that didn't have a door on the master bedroom. It's always seemed odd to me, frankly.
    Of course, heymom. Patsy was also dealing with Cancer. This may have brought a halt to personal relations, but putting aside all the loving action, I still think it very unusual to have a bedroom setup without any privacy. Just sounds strange to me.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Cool Roomies?!

Wait a Second...just WHERE did all of the money go from the lawsuits on Burke's behalf? You Guys almost had me running for cover with the talk of John & Patsy's....ewww, still can't find a better word for so I will stick with Just ewwww...and I almost missed the really big news from the Fabulous Why-Nut so I would much rather have more details on this than THAT!
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Sh....ewww would I, RiverRat! btw it was your buddy Why_Nut who brought the subject up!
    Last edited by Elle_1; November 7, 2011, 1:37 pm at Mon Nov 7 13:37:51 UTC 2011. Reason: adding a few words
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Talking

Ratty, eeewwwww back to you. Have your little mousey ears been offended? Well I never........
    "When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA

Quote Originally Posted by zoomama View Post
    Ratty, eeewwwww back to you. Have your little mousey ears been offended? Well I never........
    She is afraid she might have stepped in something with her mousie toes!!!!!

It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Wink It's True...

The Rat is a....PRUDE! ::shocked2

Well, kinda sorta...we can talk about the Birds & the BEES all day long, but when it gets to the point of visuals that Creep Me Out...ie John's Breaking & Entering Attire or...ewwww...I just cannot go there!

Seems like the last news out there regarding the settlement funds for Burke was when their attornies were mad that they were not paid for their services and wanted the bill to be paid from his Trust that Patsy was in charge of...off to find the link!

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Cool

No Surprise that this thread was started by the Wonderful Why-Nut!

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...ead.php?t=9171

"An Atlanta criminal defense firm claims John B. and Patsy A. Ramsey owe it more than $38,000 in attorney fees for representing their minor son. The firm, Maloy & Jenkins, has sued to collect that tab out of 15-year-old Burke H. Ramsey's settlement of a libel case against a tabloid.

But the firm has drawn fire from the Ramseys for what they call a "wrongful collection practice against the estate of a child of tender years." The couple contends that any debt they might owe shouldn't come out of their son's money. They managed to block the collection efforts in Fulton County, Ga., Probate Court earlier this year, but now the dispute is in Fulton Superior Court."

Do we know how this one played out?!

Cool

One more related thread from here:

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...ead.php?t=1501

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Hey Why_Nut please check your PM"s.

Thank you,
    Tricia
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    Hey Why_Nut please check your PM"s.

Thank you,
    Tricia
    Gaahhhh. See what comes of not checking PMs regularly? I bow my head in deepest regret.

For what it is worth (which is surely little, but anyway...), anyone would be hard-pressed to get me on a phone. Here is a little backstage peek into my household habits...my own MOTHER had to chide me to call my sister on Christmas day, because Sis and I exchange frequent emails, but she also likes it if I call her and I just never do.

Oh well.

Still keeping an eye on things case-related. Right now I am chasing down some leads which may indicate JonBenet had some blood-relative cousins who have NEVER been mentioned in the course of the case and should perhaps have been questioned in accounting for some of the infamous "unidentified" fiber and DNA evidence.

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Bumping for everyone to read.

Please check in ASAP and let us know what you found out Why_Nut.

Thank you.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

Calling Why_Nut for a research question ...

Whatever happened to John Andrew Ramsey, as in, where is he living, etc.?

I know Melinda and her husband live in the Atlanta area, but it's like John Andrew has dropped off the map. I wonder what name he goes by. It seems like the name "John Ramsey" would be a liability and too famous.

By the way, what did the family call him, as in a nickname, to distinguish him from his dad, John?