Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 25 to 36 of 40

Thread: Calling Why_Nut

  1. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Posts
    1,311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    Calling Why_Nut for a research question ...

    Whatever happened to John Andrew Ramsey, as in, where is he living, etc.?

    I know Melinda and her husband live in the Atlanta area, but it's like John Andrew has dropped off the map. I wonder what name he goes by. It seems like the name "John Ramsey" would be a liability and too famous.

    By the way, what did the family call him, as in a nickname, to distinguish him from his dad, John?
    I think they called him "John Andrew". Not sure where is now or what he does but I bet someone here knows. I think he is married. I believe Melinda is still married as well. I have always felt that her husband (and fiancee at the time) thought there was something very suspicious about the death of JB.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

  2. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    Calling Why_Nut for a research question ...

    Whatever happened to John Andrew Ramsey, as in, where is he living, etc.?
    He’s married with two children.
    I can tell you that he lived in Colorado as of 2006, but I’m not sure if he still resides there.

    “John and Patsy Ramsey passed through Boulder on Wednesday and met with District Attorney Mary Lacy to discuss the status of the investigation into the unsolved murder of their 6-year-old daughter, JonBenet. The Ramseys were in the area to visit John Andrew Ramsey, John Ramsey's adult son from his first marriage, according to Lin Wood, the Ramseys' Atlanta-based attorney. The Ramseys also visited with Lacy, who took control of the investigation from the Boulder Police Department in December 2002."
    Rocky Mountain News, Charlie Brennan, February 3, 2006

  3. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    I believe Melinda is still married as well.
    Yes, she is still married according to John's book.

  4. #28

    Default

    Thanks, DeeDee and Cynic, for your replies.

    I knew Melinda and her husband, Stewart Long, were still living in the Atlanta area, and that Burke is now in Indianapolis, but I have not seen anything about John Andrew's current location. I knew he got married at one time but had forgotten the mention of him being in Colorado in 2006 from Charlie Brennan's article, so thanks for that. I wonder if he still lives there.

  5. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    Thanks, DeeDee and Cynic, for your replies.

    I knew Melinda and her husband, Stewart Long, were still living in the Atlanta area, and that Burke is now in Indianapolis, but I have not seen anything about John Andrew's current location. I knew he got married at one time but had forgotten the mention of him being in Colorado in 2006 from Charlie Brennan's article, so thanks for that. I wonder if he still lives there.
    I was going to mention this in my earlier post, but I wasn't certain so I checked the passage in TOSOS today at the book store.
    As of December 2010, JAR was still living somewhere in Colorado...

    “Christmas carols float through the rooms of Melinda’s home with her husband and three boys. The children sit on the floor with their dad and Burke playing Monopoly in their cozy living room. I sit on the sofa with Melinda, enjoying the warmth and ease of my family. We’ve been skiing and sledding, and we’re all pink-cheeked and exhilarated.
    Outside the wind blows tufts of snow, forming waves, ridges, and gullies across the property like the underside of a mammoth white sea. Snowplows have cleared the roads and streets, creating high snowbanks, so that as far as the eye can see, the world is buried in white. “The children love days like this,” Melinda is saying, “fresh snow to slide and play in.” She is dedicated to her children, just as Patsy was to ours.
    I hum with the music. “Hark the herald angels sing…”
    One of the boys gives a shout. He just bought Boardwalk. The others groan.
    We’re having Christmas dinner – marinated grilled elk steaks. Melinda passes me an appetizer: antelope sausage and crackers. I joke that this is like the Wild West in the old days when everybody hunted and trapped for their food. We’ve talked to John Andrew and his family in Colorado by televideo conferencing. I was able to see and wish his children a Merry Christmas (me, a proud grandpa of five children!).
    I’m a blessed man. Each of my children is doing well, and my grandchildren are healthy, delightful and happy. My brother Jeff, called to wish me a “Merry Christmas” and to say that his family is healthy and happy.
    It’s been a long journey to this December twenty-fifth, 2010, here in my children’s home, where I feel at peace sitting by the Christmas tree and am able to sing along with Christmas carols and laugh and eat elk steak and lemon cake, and share presents with my loved ones. It’s the first Christmas since 1996 when I feel like things are happy again.

    The Other Side of Suffering, John Ramsey, pages 240-241
    Last edited by cynic; May 30, 2012, 7:21 pm at Wed May 30 19:21:07 UTC 2012.

  6. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Posts
    1,311

    Default

    That sickens me. What a lovely, cozy Hallmark moment for JR. Fresh snow, happy kids, pink cheeks. And a forgotten little girl, dead that very night 16 years ago. The only snow she knows is what piles up on her grave. No snow angels for that little angel. And her cheeks are most definitely not pink now.
    But as he said himself- this case is dead to him. Dead as she is. Because he needs it to be. He dodged a bullet, and to keep it at bay forever, he can't really have JB a part of his life anymore. So much for spending his life searching for the "real killer". Think he talks to OJ?
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

  7. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    That sickens me. What a lovely, cozy Hallmark moment for JR. Fresh snow, happy kids, pink cheeks. And a forgotten little girl, dead that very night 16 years ago. The only snow she knows is what piles up on her grave. No snow angels for that little angel. And her cheeks are most definitely not pink now.
    But as he said himself- this case is dead to him. Dead as she is. Because he needs it to be. He dodged a bullet, and to keep it at bay forever, he can't really have JB a part of his life anymore. So much for spending his life searching for the "real killer". Think he talks to OJ?
    Can't add anything to this DeeDee, you have said it all!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

  8. #32

    Default

    Thanks so much for the quote, cynic. It only confirms that which we've known since JR told that lie back in 1997 on Jan. 1: they aren't now nor have they ever been looking for any intruder.

    But I have to say, does anyone REALLY think JR wrote this?

    Outside the wind blows tufts of snow, forming waves, ridges, and gullies across the property like the underside of a mammoth white sea.
    Tufts of snow? A mammoth white sea? Sounds like another "ghost writer" doing his dirty work...again. And I'm not talking about DOI, either.

    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

  9. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Southern Silicon Valley !!
    Posts
    2,285

    Talking

    " Each of my children is doing well, and my grandchildren are delightful, health and happy." ....."here in my children's home where I feel at peace sitting by the Christmas tree and am able to sing...and laugh ...and eat...and share presents with my loved ones"

    Oh my goodness I'm gonna be sick again. He has no thoughts about another child long gone has he?
    "When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA

  10. #34

    Default

    [QUOTE=cynic;189726]
    “The children love days like this,” Melinda is saying, “fresh snow to slide and play in.” She is dedicated to her children, just as Patsy was to ours. I hum with the music. “Hark the herald angels sing…”

    Here John drums into the reader what a great mother Patsy was. Why? Melinda and Patsy aren't related so there's little relevance.

    Patsy's no longer under suspicion so who is saying she wasn't a good mother?

  11. #35

    Default

    [QUOTE=fr brown;189735]
    Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    “The children love days like this,” Melinda is saying, “fresh snow to slide and play in.” She is dedicated to her children, just as Patsy was to ours. I hum with the music. “Hark the herald angels sing…”

    Here John drums into the reader what a great mother Patsy was. Why? Melinda and Patsy aren't related so there's little relevance.

    Patsy's no longer under suspicion so who is saying she wasn't a good mother?
    In my online reading, a large majority of people who write a comment on this case on any article, forum, or website think Patsy was involved in the murder and/or cover up. Many think Burke did it and the parents covered for him. I've found this out since JOB Ramsey released his new book, and it actually surprised me because Lacy and the subsequent uninformed media have steadfastly declared otherwise for so many years now.

    But why do you say she's no longer under suspicion? Mark Beckner declared the Ramseys uncleared in that press conference he and new DA Garnett held.

    This case will never go to trial, but there is no way that anyone in LE who isn't a halfwit can imagine Patsy wasn't involved. The evidence is clear on that, IMO.

    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

  12. #36

    Default

    [QUOTE=koldkase;189742]
    Quote Originally Posted by fr brown View Post

    In my online reading, a large majority of people who write a comment on this case on any article, forum, or website think Patsy was involved in the murder and/or cover up. Many think Burke did it and the parents covered for him. I've found this out since JOB Ramsey released his new book, and it actually surprised me because Lacy and the subsequent uninformed media have steadfastly declared otherwise for so many years now.

    But why do you say she's no longer under suspicion? Mark Beckner declared the Ramseys uncleared in that press conference he and new DA Garnett held.

    This case will never go to trial, but there is no way that anyone in LE who isn't a halfwit can imagine Patsy wasn't involved. The evidence is clear on that, IMO.
    I think in the mind of the general public, Patsy has been cleared and that's the target audience of John's book. (I even read a review of the book which declared that BPD had cleared Patsy.) Yet John still feels the need to hammer us with Patsy's motherly awesomeness at every (in)opportunity.



Similar Threads

  1. Calling All Dog Lovers
    By BobC in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: July 31, 2009, 3:13 pm, Fri Jul 31 15:13:16 UTC 2009
  2. Why_Nut, ACR, and everyone...Need help with a Lou Smit situation.
    By Tricia in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: December 4, 2006, 2:56 pm, Mon Dec 4 14:56:06 UTC 2006
  3. Why_Nut
    By koldkase in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 120
    Last Post: February 27, 2006, 1:30 pm, Mon Feb 27 13:30:42 UTC 2006
  4. O/T - For Why_Nut
    By Jayelles in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: March 27, 2005, 5:27 pm, Sun Mar 27 17:27:28 UTC 2005
  5. JC calling RR
    By JC in forum FIRE-In-The-HOLE
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: December 14, 2004, 7:08 pm, Tue Dec 14 19:08:30 UTC 2004

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •