Hybrid View

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Default John Ramsey's New Book - The Other Side of Suffering

tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

Exclamation

Ooooooh barf! Here we go again with a sob sister type story about how he has changed. Even after the "murder" of his daughter...Just that one thought makes this book so much wasted paper. He doesn't tell about his unending search for the killer. No he is now such a religious man and he even went to India to help all of those suffering souls. Oh hold my Sari while I barf. This man is such a phoney baloney when it comes to writing a book. Who cares about his conversion. What about not writing anything at all. Now there is a thought.

Oh am I being too sarcastic?
    "When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA

Quote Originally Posted by zoomama View Post
    Ooooooh barf! Here we go again with a sob sister type story about how he has changed. Even after the "murder" of his daughter...Just that one thought makes this book so much wasted paper. He doesn't tell about his unending search for the killer. No he is now such a religious man and he even went to India to help all of those suffering souls. Oh hold my Sari while I barf. This man is such a phoney baloney when it comes to writing a book. Who cares about his conversion. What about not writing anything at all. Now there is a thought.

Guess it is also too much to ask for him to try and find the killah! Oh wait...he already knows who it is...my bad...
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

I truly have nothing to say about this!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

"He [John Ramsey] describes the new DNA technology which has cleared all family members of any involvement in the death of JonBenét."

Well, not really, which this article explains: http://www.newscientist.com/article/...urt-cases.html

I wonder why this Ramsey public relations effort is taking place now....

Quote Originally Posted by fr brown View Post
    "He [John Ramsey] describes the new DNA technology which has cleared all family members of any involvement in the death of JonBenét."

Well, not really, which this article explains: http://www.newscientist.com/article/...urt-cases.html

I wonder why this Ramsey public relations effort is taking place now....
    Oh good grief, this is frightening news fr brown.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg21328475.000-how-dna-contamination-can-affect-court-cases.html

Problems may also arise when evidence or bodies are examined on supposedly clean laboratory surfaces. Thorsten Schwark at the University Hospital of Schleswig-Holstein in Kiel, Germany, and his colleagues swabbed the shoulders and buttocks of six cadavers after they had rested on autopsy tables. They found that four of them were contaminated with DNA from bodies that had previously rested on the table - in two cases with DNA from more than one person (Forensic Science International, DOI: 10.1016/j.forsciint.2011.09.006). "This may seriously influence the interpretation of trace analysis results taken during autopsies," says Nicole von Wurmb-Schwark who was also involved in the work. For example, fragments of DNA from previous autopsies could mask or confuse DNA profiles from genuine assailants.
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Moab View Post
    Guess it is also too much to ask for him to try and find the killah! Oh wait...he already knows who it is...my bad...
    Too true, Moab, too true! Why waste time and money looking for an intruder who doesn't exist? Hey, but you've got to give John credit ... it was a good sound bite at the time.

No, NOT AT ALL, Zoomama! You read my mind!

When I saw the headline that John was coming out with a new book of SELF-AGGRANDIZING LIES AND EGO-CENTRIC HOO-HAH, my first reaction was to

Blech. Blech. Blech.

Oh my stars and bars, do we HAVE to be subjected to seeing John Ramsey's lying lizard lips and fake sincerity everywhere we turn AGAIN? I can't take it! Honestly, it's too much. There will be fawning book promotion blurbs and fawning interviews and fawning "oh those poor Ramseys, but they were cleared by DNA" falsehoods rammed down our throats AGAIN!

Can John just not leave us alone in our misery of knowing they got away with what really happened to JonBenet? And what about the misery of all the innocent people they threw under the bus to save their own skins? The Ramseys just can't keep from rubbing our noses in it, can they?

Holy Hypocrite! It will be John Ramsey in the flesh, telling us all how he is such a good, Godly, guy. And we're supposed to pay money to read this effluvium?!! What hubris! What unmitigated gall! What absolute garbage!

I will NEVER get over seeing John Ramsey parade around and lauded by the media while we sit in the prison he and Patsy made. We can never be free of this monstrosity of perverted justice. We can never be free of JonBenet's death, for it has affected every one of us. We can never be free from knowing we've witnessed an evil that cannot be undone.

Meanwhile, John laughs, rattles the Jailer's Keys, signs a book and walks away.

Default I'm holding your Sari Zoomama!

What a great post Zoomama! I'll hold your Sari for you while you barf! It's good you have read John Ramsey's latest book. I'm not into reading any books lately. Thanks
    for the update!
    Just my opinion.

Default Zoomama's excellent post

The excellent post by Zoomama expressed what I felt, too. Phoney baloney for sure. It didn’t take long for me to feel like I should have changed my hat from Questfortrue (QFT) to Discoveringabucketofpoop. (Maybe there’s an emoticon for that.)

Peering through the many lies of JR and PR and the deconstruction statements of lawyers (and the trolls!) it’s sort of like looking through layers of gauzy veils. And still I only see 3 people who are standing behind this. It must be that the remaining Rs believe there are enough veils that the reality of the crime is no longer visible. They would be wrong in that assumption, imo.

I know this is not an original thought, but here’s the reason I believe the R game plan for image control won’t pan out in the end. The cold case will follow the Rs forever. PR and JR, in their clever scheme, did not compute that their fabulistic staging, desecration of their daughter and ongoing explanations would be so contemptibly huge, the case would be written about and discussed for decades. And then what. Well there are entities like the Vidocq Society.

It was interesting that in the case of the Vidocq Society, one of the founders – Richard Walter - said he was sick of people asking him who killed JonBenet. This was in 2010, after Patsy had died. Walter claims to know who killed JonBenet, but he’s not talking about it. Currently, Walter is working on a cold case of almost 60 years. Walter is investigating it purely on the basis that it is a mystery needing to be solved, not because any family has requested an investigation.

Message to JR: Did it ever occur to you that the case will still follow the family after you’ve departed earth? Oh, the injustice of it, that he can’t sue from the grave! Okay, guess we can be grateful that no-one would sink so low as to dig ‘m up for a lawsuit.

________
    Only my opinions
    Last edited by questfortrue; December 6, 2014, 1:56 am at Sat Dec 6 1:56:30 UTC 2014.

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

To those who say they know who killed JB but won't say....

They either CAN'T say because it was Burke and they legally cannot accuse or blame him, or they don't really know. There is really no other choice.
    Patsy's sister also claims she "knows". Believe me, if Patsy's sister knows, and it was an intruder (including someone known to the family) she would say it. Knowing of a crime and refusing to reveal that information is a crime in itself. So as far as she is concerned- it is either a family member -including someone legally protected from prosecution or dead- or she doesn't really know. I can see no legitimate reason why she would keep such information to herself and not tell police unless it is what I said- she is protecting a family member.
    I am sure Patsy told her sister the truth about what happened that night at some point before she died, and that is why Aunt P makes the claim that she "knows". Frankly-I believe that she DOES know. So did the Grand jury, the police, Lou Smit, the DA's office and the defense team. THEY. ALL. KNOW.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Totally agree with you about who knows. Boulder doesn’t want any outside help on this. They don’t want anyone to ‘solve’ it, too many hands who’ve stirred the soup. They want this to just go away.

As far as Walter’s comment, that would really be a fair conclusion. But a little more should be mentioned about Vidocq. Vidocq does not interfere with any law agency investigation unless invited. Boulder never invited them, though I think one of their members did do a review of the RN and offer to talk to Boulder about it. I don’t believe anything came of it, but we wouldn’t know since they operate behind the scenes. They do not talk to the press, or publish any conclusions, until they have solved an abandoned cold case crime to their own standards. Walter not talking more about it could be just as you say, or it may simply reflect the general policy of their society. And as per their policy, Walter shouldn’t have even said as much as he did. I’m not sure if it was a slip or what.

My theory is leaving this case cold does not suppress folks wondering who was responsible, nor will it stop an organization like Vidocq from looking at it way down the line. At that point, the public perception tide may change; MSM can be a fickle partner. (Yikes, I hope mentioning this on a public forum doesn’t inspire someone (JR) to write another book, “Listen carefully, I am, I really am the best Christian ever.” )