John Ramsey's New Book - The Other Side of Suffering

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jan 18, 2012.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

2. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Ooooooh barf! Here we go again with a sob sister type story about how he has changed. Even after the "murder" of his daughter...Just that one thought makes this book so much wasted paper. He doesn't tell about his unending search for the killer. No he is now such a religious man and he even went to India to help all of those suffering souls. Oh hold my Sari while I barf. This man is such a phoney baloney when it comes to writing a book. Who cares about his conversion. What about not writing anything at all. Now there is a thought.

Oh am I being too sarcastic? :puke: :yuck: :nuts:

3. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Guess it is also too much to ask for him to try and find the killah! Oh wait...he already knows who it is...my bad...

4. Elle

Elle Member

I truly have nothing to say about this! [​IMG]

5. fr brown

fr brown Member

6. Elle

Elle Member

Oh good grief, this is frightening news fr brown.

7. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

In view of the sloppy autopsy procedures in the Boulder morgue, along with the failure to like the DNA found on CLOTHING (not the body or crime scene) must be made to PUBLICLY end speculation that anyone at all can be cleared based on that DNA. If only there was a way. I am so tired of reading how the family was "cleared" because of the DNA.

8. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

No, NOT AT ALL, Zoomama! You read my mind!

When I saw the headline that John was coming out with a new book of SELF-AGGRANDIZING LIES AND EGO-CENTRIC HOO-HAH, my first reaction was to :puke:

Blech. Blech. Blech.​

Oh my stars and bars, do we HAVE to be subjected to seeing John Ramsey's lying lizard lips and fake sincerity everywhere we turn AGAIN? I can't take it! Honestly, it's too much. There will be fawning book promotion blurbs and fawning interviews and fawning "oh those poor Ramseys, but they were cleared by DNA" falsehoods rammed down our throats AGAIN!

Can John just not leave us alone in our misery of knowing they got away with what really happened to JonBenet? And what about the misery of all the innocent people they threw under the bus to save their own skins? The Ramseys just can't keep from rubbing our noses in it, can they?

Holy Hypocrite! It will be John Ramsey in the flesh, telling us all how he is such a good, Godly, guy. And we're supposed to pay money to read this effluvium?!! What hubris! What unmitigated gall! What absolute garbage!

I will NEVER get over seeing John Ramsey parade around and lauded by the media while we sit in the prison he and Patsy made. We can never be free of this monstrosity of perverted justice. We can never be free of JonBenet's death, for it has affected every one of us. We can never be free from knowing we've witnessed an evil that cannot be undone.

Meanwhile, John laughs, rattles the Jailer's Keys, signs a book and walks away.

9. Cherokee

Too true, Moab, too true! Why waste time and money looking for an intruder who doesn't exist? Hey, but you've got to give John credit ... it was a good sound bite at the time.

10. Cherokee

You and me both, DeeDee! Is there not one reputable news outlet who will print the truth?

11. Elle

Elle Member

I am tired of reading how the Ramsey family were cleared too, DeeDee! [​IMG]

12. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Dear Mr. Ramsey,

We know who murdered your child, and so do you. You may keep trying to bury your guilt with "good works," but you'll never be able to fake your way out of this. Write a dozen books of claptrap and propaganda; that won't change the truth. The only person you're fooling is yourself.

If you'd changed AT ALL, you'd finally tell the truth and unburden all those you DEVASTATED with lies, suspicions, and malicious intent, all to keep your family from taking responsibility for the abuse and murder of JonBenet when it is yours to take.

If you had one bone of decency in your body you'd finally witness FOR YOUR DAUGHTER. That's your spiritual quest in this life, and so far, Epic Fail.

When you're dead, all anyone is going to remember is how you abandoned your abused daughter in her hour of greatest need so you could try to hang onto your money bags and fat cat image. And your children and their children and their children will live with that legacy as long as there is memory.

You carry such a debt on your soul and it will NEVER be repaid until you do right by all the people you have hurt. You can't bypass that by pretend-caring for those you owe nothing.

So take this into Eternity: there is NO GOD in a devotion to deceit, in remorseless criminal acts against others, and in being a COWARD--that's you, John. THAT'S YOU.

13. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

BRAVO KoldKase. :yes: :yes: :yes:

14. Thor

Thor Active Member

Very well said KK!

15. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Ditto from me!

16. cynic

cynic Member

As usual, excellent.
    It's quite telling that John continues to dole out self-serving swill, and nothing to honor the memory of his daughter.

17. koldkase

Thanks, everyone.

It's so ludicrous, cynic, it would be comic if it weren't so tragic. The Ramseys have been running from "that child" since the day she died.

18. Elle

Elle Member

You sure have courage KK! More power to you!

19. koldkase

You're sweet, Elle, but telling the truth as I know it has always been a sort of curse: remember the tragic Greek character, Cassandra? She was given the gift of prophecy by the god Apollo, but then incurred his wrath and cursed that no one would believe her. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassandra

Sometimes I feel like that.

Turns out that people prefer NOT to know the truth in many cases. They only hate you for destroying their peaceful delusions. It's the "kill the messenger" syndrome.

I'm beginning to think it is foolish, rather than courageous, to stick one's neck out, even if you do believe it's the right thing to do at the time. I imagine Steve Thomas has some profound insight on this topic.

20. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I hope that Steve Thomas has a peaceful life, I really do. But I bet this case haunts him every single day.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice