Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Wishing KK and DeeDee all the best on Tricia's Websleuth Radio Show tomorrow! ((((((Hugs))))) Elle
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

I don't know if I will be there. I haven't read the book, so I really can't discuss it. But aside from that, I babysit most weekends. If I can get the kids in bed early, I might try.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Dr. Lillian Glass and KK have agreed to be on the show. Also trying to get Marc Klaas but have yet to hear back from him.

No matter what it is going to be a great show. I have a bit more information I can pass on to you about the truth coming out this year.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

John Ramsey was on The View the other day and this evening he was on Huckabee on Fox News. I was really disappointed that Huckabee had him on his show. I didn't watch. The show is repeated throughout the night, though.

When we had a murder locally, family members were not allowed near the house for many weeks. They didn't even get to keep what they stood up in and weren't allowed to remove anything from the house (clothes, money, food..). They depended very much on friends for everything.

(Just sayin'. )

What age is John Ramsey now? Could he be getting a little dotty?

Why_Nut - have you gleaned anything worthwhile from this book or is it just a load of piffle?
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    Dr. Lillian Glass and KK have agreed to be on the show. Also trying to get Marc Klaas but have yet to hear back from him.

No matter what it is going to be a great show. I have a bit more information I can pass on to you about the truth coming out this year.
    I must listen to the podcast tomorrow!

Go KK! (You minx ;-))
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles View Post
    What age is John Ramsey now? Could he be getting a little dotty?
    John Ramsey was born 7 Dec 1943, so he is 68 years old. John's not dotty, he's dishonest. When you invent "what happened" in the first place, it's easy to change "what happened" in subsequent tellings. You make the truth whatever you want it to be and bend it to suit your needs.

John feels he can get away with any discrepancies in his stories because THE RAMSEYS HAVE ALWAYS GOTTEN AWAY WITH DISCREPANCIES IN THEIR STORIES! They have always felt they were above the law that applies to the rest of us.

As you pointed out, the Ramseys didn't have to abide by the normal rules of investigation and were given a free pass to cooperate whenever, and however, they felt like it. Why should John act differently now? John expects us to take his changed version of "the facts" and graciously accept them because he feels the general public and mainstream media will not question the garbage that falls from his mouth.

If John were dotty, he wouldn't have been allowed on so many talk shows. He obviously had full control over what was printed in the book. It wasn't important to John to keep his facts straight because he felt a gullible public wouldn't know, or care about, the difference. John's motive for the book was to make money, not disseminate facts.

I read an iarticle yesterday about the difference between a "memoir" and an "autobiography". Interestingly, memoirs have less requirement to be factual because they are merely the author's recollections.

I wonder if this is the same in the US and if Ramsey's book is classed as a "memoir" to get around any factual standards?

How is it being received generally? I haven't seen it here yet (and I am in the bookshop every week).

Cynic,

Can you please post another link for me to listen to Tricia's radio broadcast. Just like the last time, I couldn't open Tricia's link.
    TIA. I'm wondering how it all went (?).
    Just my opinion.

It went well as far as my point of view, Elle. Mark Klaas did make it, which was such a privilege for me to be on a show with him. Dr. Glass was awesome, as well.

The mother-in-law of a missing young woman and mother of two was first, Cindy Fox, and she broke my heart, begging for someone to call her at home, gave out her number, truly doing anything she can to find her D-I-L. So sad.

Also, Kimster, Tricia's sidekick, did a great "Cold Case" segment. No, not about me; about actual cold cases. She done good!

But DEEDEE! Missed you! Maybe you can catch the next one.

Thanks, Tricia! You were, as always, brilliant.

And you better be praying for my good health, girl....

Elle, I only have the link you have, so sorry I can't help with that.

Hey, Jayelles! Hey Cherokee! Tired, so I'll be back to hear your eval.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    It went well as far as my point of view, Elle. Mark Klaas did make it, which was such a privilege for me to be on a show with him. Dr. Glass was awesome, as well.

The mother-in-law of a missing young woman and mother of two was first, Cindy Fox, and she broke my heart, begging for someone to call her at home, gave out her number, truly doing anything she can to find her D-I-L. So sad.

Also, Kimster, Tricia's sidekick, did a great "Cold Case" segment. No, not about me; about actual cold cases. She done good!

But DEEDEE! Missed you! Maybe you can catch the next one.

Thanks, Tricia! You were, as always, brilliant.

And you better be praying for my good health, girl....

Elle, I only have the link you have, so sorry I can't help with that.

Hey, Jayelles! Hey Cherokee! Tired, so I'll be back to hear your eval.
    Thank you so much KK for taking the time to post and let me know how everything went for you. Congratulations! I look forward to hearing your Southern accent tomorrow if Cynic posts a link.

It must have been sad listening to Cindy Fox. Let's hope her daughter-in-law is still alive. It's good you had the courage to do this. Not everyone has it! Oh my goodness, being on the same show as Mark Klaas. Excitement has to come into play here KK, although the actual cause of the show itself is a sad one which brought you all together.
    Hopefully I'll hear it tomorrow.

I managed to download it after signing off, KK. Listening to it right now!
    Just my opinion.

WOW! What a broadcast. I'm still listening. Had a few problems where I lost it and had a lot of noisy interference! Normally I can see the control line moving along and you know where you are. I hate Windows 7, forgive me! Being a Senior Senior is no freakin' fun!

Tricia you sure are a pro! You are definitely in control. My hat is off to you! More power to you girl! :-)

KK I love your Southern accent and you did a wonderful job contributing to the radio show in your usual expertise manner. I agreed with all you had to say! You were so relaxed! Congratulations!

It was so good for me to hear Dr. Glass say John Ramsey was callous
    when it came to relating to forgiveness of the death of his daughter. I felt exactly the same having been through the same ordeal with the loss of my youngest son. What a stupid man John Ramsey is.

Thank you Tricia for the news on the new revelations relating to the JonBenét case will soon be known. I can hardly wait to hear what the new revelations are all about (?).

It was nice hearing Mark Klaas. He seems like a very nice man. I am so sorry about the loss of his daughter Polly. Why does life have to try us with such sad events, Tricia?
    Just my opinion.