Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    UNPUBLICIZED? Other than EVERY NEWS CHANNEL LYNN WOOD STUCK HIS FAUX "SOUTHERN GENTLEMAN" FACE ON to crow about it?! Which was ALL OF THEM? For YEARS!

Who writes this BS? I don't believe John would deign to pick up a keyboard to write one syllable about this murder. I'd bet the farm he had YET ANOTHER ghost writer and this was ALL FOR MONEY.

Clearly his "life's mission" of catching the killer is long gone. Clearly, having FORGIVEN himself (thanks, Elle!) he feels no reason to EVER tell the truth about what happened to his brutally murdered little girl. Clearly he's as FULL OF CHIT AS HE EVER WAS.

And whatever lighting made the old corpse look well to that reporter, somebody buy me some stock in it NOW. Every photo I see he's wearing more makeup than they slather on children at those pageants he now dares criticize. Keeps changing his story on that, too, doesn't he? LIAR.

Okay, time to PUKE AGAIN. Sorry for the YELLING! but not really
    Looking back for posts I missed, I noticed a TYPO in mine, and being the anal retentive I am (I caught this from Cherokee) MUST correct my double negative. I'm firing my secretary! And my proof-reader! And my editor! (All me.)

Also, I should probably apologize to Tricia for not adding the now ever-present media caveat to my last statement on her podcast: ALLEGEDLY. Or even "in my opinion." If she keeps having me on, I'll have to take a journalism class before I get her into trouble.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Why_Nut View Post
    Chapter 2:

"The garrote around her head had strangled her, and so when given the blow to the head, she was already dead and didn't bleed."

Yeah? No bleeding? Where did all that blood inside her head come from then?

Autopsy report, say it with me now:

"Upon reflection of the scalp there is found to be an extensive area of scalp hemorrhage along the right temporoparietal area extending from the orbital ridge, posteriorly all the way to the occipital area. This encompasses an area measuring approximately 7 x 4 inches. This grossly appears to be fresh hemorrhage with no evidence of organization."

"On removal of the skull cap there is found to be a thin film of subdural hemorrhage measuring approximately 7-8 cc over the surface of the right cerebral hemisphere and extending to the base of the cerebral hemisphere."

"There is a thin film of subarachnoid hemorrhage overlying the entire right cerebral hemisphere."
    ==========
    "Our physician was called and he prescribed medication for us."

Dr. Francesco Beuf was not John's and Patsy's physician, he was the physician to Burke and JonBenet and John only paid for his services, unless by that definition the lawyers John hired for Patsy and Burke were also his lawyers, which sort of defeated the point of having separate lawyers, yes?
    ==========
    "Pam entered the single solid oak front door, passed through the foyer, the hallway, and past our now desolate Christmas tree. She climbed the front stairs to our bedroom on the third floor and stood staring at the darkened, empty room, the bed still unmade."

This sort of thing characterizes something truly odd going on with John. Why paint this picture, when it is inaccurate? The front stairs were to the right close to the front door. Pam would not have "passed through" the foyer, the hallway, and the tree inside the living room. She would have gone in the door and gone up the stairs immediately, not passing "through" anything except the air between the door and the stairs. But I can see how it makes for a prettier, more poignant picture if John has the reader visualize a despondent Pam wandering around rather than have her prodded along by a no-nonsense police officer who had the goal of getting her in and getting her out as quickly as possible.
    ==========
    "She brushed her hand across JonBenet's bedpost, her only niece's twin bed, the peach-colored sheets still rumpled from where she had been taken."

What? *Only* niece? What about the two daughters her sister Paulette had? One of whom was the famous Jeny who Patsy bought underwear for, because God knows the best present a child can receive for Christmas is underwear from your aunt?

Need I also note that Pam had her raid on the house on December 28th, by which time the sheets had already been taken into evidence and were not present for Pam to brush her hand across?
    ==========
    "The closet door ajar, her clothes and toys lying in disarray inside, a tap shoe lying upside down as though just tossed from a little foot after a rehearsal. Pam bent to pick it up when a policeman barked at her not to touch. She started to leave the room but felt compelled to take a small medal about the size of a silver dollar from a shelf of JonBenet's trophies."

The officer would not let her touch a tap shoe, but had no problem with Pam taking a medal? I question whether that tap shoe incident took place. It smells of Pam manufacturing drama where drama did not exist.
    ==========
    "I wore this priceless medal around my neck twenty-four hours a day for a year until the eyelet on top wore through and the ribbon frayed to threads. I carry it in my wallet to this day."

Interesting. The story was slightly different in the year 2000, when John appeared with Patsy on the Today Show. On that appearance, he was wearing the medal around his neck, and he says this:

"COURIC: You wrote quite poignantly, John, about a little pageant medallion...
    Mr. RAMSEY: Mm-hmm.
    COURIC: ...that you got from the house after JonBenet died that you wear around your neck.
    COURIC: Do you wear that every day?
    Mr. RAMSEY: Yes, I do. Wear it all the time, 24 hours a day.
    COURIC: Can you show it to me? Or...
    COURIC: Is it possible to get under there and...
    Mr. RAMSEY: It's--this medal JonBenet won at her last little pageant. It was the Christmas pageant in early December, and JonBenet had won the Overall Talent award. And she took it off and came over and put it around my neck. And it was just her way of saying, 'Dad, I did really good in my talent.' And after she died, I--I thought--I wanted--I want that medal. That's the one thing of hers I want. And Pam went over to the house, Patsy's sister, in those early days to get some things so we could go back to Atlanta for the funeral. And she came up to me, she says, 'I don't know why, but I had this strange sensation I needed to give you this medal.' It was this medal. And that was, to me, a message that JonBenet delivered that said, 'I'm OK.' Because only she and I knew the significance of that medal. And only she knew that--that that's what I wanted.
    Ms. RAMSEY: And it belonged on her dad.
    Mr. RAMSEY: So it's never left my neck."

So he wore it for a year, then put it in his wallet, then...wears his wallet on his neck for the next few years?
    ==========
    "In those high-flying days I never dreamed that one day I would downsize to the point of selling most of the treasures we owned, and that I would be calling a boat my home."

I have little sympathy for someone who at the time owned both a boat and a private airplane, and had recently sold his house for $358,000, which could provide quite a few years of payments toward simple rental of an apartment. How about getting your priorities straight and selling the boat, John? That, or refrain from making it look as if your preference for living on a boat is supposed to be a detriment rather than a priority?
    ==========
    "John, let me finish. I received a call from inside the system, I can't tell you who it was, but the person told me to get this message to you as soon as possible. He said specifically, 'Tell John to get the best defense attorney he can get his hands on. The Boulder police think he killed his daughter.'"

What on earth is the deal with the cloak-and-dagger picture John wants to paint? He spent years telling the world that Mike Bynum told him to hire lawyers. We are all supposed to have forgotten this? And now we are supposed to think that someone at Access Graphics spoke directly to an insider in the BPD, bypassing Bynum entirely?
    ==========
    "(Years later we filed six lawsuits against the tabloids and reached settlements, but these victories went unpublicized.)"

Oh, for God's sake again, the New York Times had not *quite* fallen on hard times yet, and they publicized the settlements. If a newspaper read around the world is not publicity, what is?
    Excellent points, Why Nut. You're brave for reading and commenting on this. I'd have several broken objects in my house if I were to attempt it. :scream:

But I do have one question: Did JR actually say he's living on a BOAT now? With his NEW WIFE? I'm confused, because I thought she lived in Las Vegas where she has/had a clothing/costuming business or some such. That must be a crowded boat. In the desert.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    Old corpse is right KK. I can't take it any more.
    lol It's unbelievable that we're being subjected to yet another Ramsey BS Tour, isn't it?

On the upside, maybe some one is also tired of it who can finally challenge this disinformation, as Tricia tells us.

JonBenet still awaits a measure of justice.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Carol View Post
    John Ramsey was on The View the other day and this evening he was on Huckabee on Fox News. I was really disappointed that Huckabee had him on his show. I didn't watch. The show is repeated throughout the night, though.
    Hey, Carol. Don't blame you for not watching. I've been avoiding JR like the plague he is. So disappointed in Anderson Cooper, as I had so much respect for him as a journalist. Now...not so much.

Nobody in journalism does investigative work any more...well, almost no one. Media corps won't pay for it. It's been so long, and few hosts/reporters know much about this case at this point. So they take whatever their producers hand them and regurgitate it on air, soon as their lighting, hair, and makeup are perfect.

We saw the pro-Ramsey direction the media was taking long ago, once Wood started suing everyone who uttered the truth vs disinformation/lies. Only Team Ramsey were supplying sound bytes to the press after Lacy manufactured the final blow to the case with her stupid "exoneration letter." Reporters, producers, and interviewers are just working for a paycheck, so they're not going to stick their necks out, even if they had time to figure out they're nothing more than rubes for the Ramseys.

The Ramsey's "God card" also has a lot to do with how these interviews are treated. Patsy knew that and played it to the hilt. JR learned that lesson, as well, IMO.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    John Ramsey was born 7 Dec 1943, so he is 68 years old. John's not dotty, he's dishonest. When you invent "what happened" in the first place, it's easy to change "what happened" in subsequent tellings. You make the truth whatever you want it to be and bend it to suit your needs.

John feels he can get away with any discrepancies in his stories because THE RAMSEYS HAVE ALWAYS GOTTEN AWAY WITH DISCREPANCIES IN THEIR STORIES! They have always felt they were above the law that applies to the rest of us.

As you pointed out, the Ramseys didn't have to abide by the normal rules of investigation and were given a free pass to cooperate whenever, and however, they felt like it. Why should John act differently now? John expects us to take his changed version of "the facts" and graciously accept them because he feels the general public and mainstream media will not question the garbage that falls from his mouth.

If John were dotty, he wouldn't have been allowed on so many talk shows. He obviously had full control over what was printed in the book. It wasn't important to John to keep his facts straight because he felt a gullible public wouldn't know, or care about, the difference. John's motive for the book was to make money, not disseminate facts.
    I'd say you have a 99% chance of being right about this, except for a few things with which I take issue:

1. I don't believe JR actually wrote the book, but had a ghost writer--as they had for DOI, in spite of Patsy LYING about that when the book first came out.

2. I don't believe JR actually READ the book. Pfft! The case is dead to him, he says, so the rest is just him talking to the ghost writer, with the ghost filling in the unimportant stuff--you know, like facts of evidence about the murder of JonBenet, etc. Why would JR waste his time?

The rest I agree 100%!

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    WOW! What a broadcast. I'm still listening. Had a few problems where I lost it and had a lot of noisy interference! Normally I can see the control line moving along and you know where you are. I hate Windows 7, forgive me! Being a Senior Senior is no freakin' fun!

Tricia you sure are a pro! You are definitely in control. My hat is off to you! More power to you girl! :-)

KK I love your Southern accent and you did a wonderful job contributing to the radio show in your usual expertise manner. I agreed with all you had to say! You were so relaxed! Congratulations!

It was so good for me to hear Dr. Glass say John Ramsey was callous
    when it came to relating to forgiveness of the death of his daughter. I felt exactly the same having been through the same ordeal with the loss of my youngest son. What a stupid man John Ramsey is.

Thank you Tricia for the news on the new revelations relating to the JonBenét case will soon be known. I can hardly wait to hear what the new revelations are all about (?).

It was nice hearing Mark Klaas. He seems like a very nice man. I am so sorry about the loss of his daughter Polly. Why does life have to try us with such sad events, Tricia?
    You're kind, Elle. That Southern accent...lol. I used to work at minimizing it, but that was a long time ago.

I was more relaxed this time because I had an idea of what to expect, unlike the first time: when I heard Dr. Wecht speaking after I called in--that's some serious fire power there.

Of course, so are Mark Klaas and Dr. Glass. It's all a bit intimidating, but Tricia is so good at this, she makes it easier. Though I imagine I can hear her "thought bubbles" when I say something she's not expecting.

Tricia "thought bubbles": "WHAT did you just say?!" "Oh crap!" "Why did she say that?!" "Hello?! That's dead air whistling in our ears, Koldkase!"

Here's what's happening on MY END: Hubs forgets I'm on the phone/podcast and, seeing a singer on TV he likes, TURNS THE VOLUME WAY UP...me frantically making hand signals to CUT IT DOWN, then running from the room as Tricia says "Uh oh...." That man, that man....

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

You're kind, Elle. That Southern accent...lol. I used to work at minimizing it, but that was a long time ago.

I was more relaxed this time because I had an idea of what to expect, unlike the first time: when I heard Dr. Wecht speaking after I called in--that's some serious fire power there.

Of course, so are Mark Klaas and Dr. Glass. It's all a bit intimidating, but Tricia is so good at this, she makes it easier. Though I imagine I can hear her "thought bubbles" when I say something she's not expecting.

Tricia "thought bubbles": "WHAT did you just say?!" "Oh crap!" "Why did she say that?!" "Hello?! That's dead air whistling in our ears, Koldkase!"

Here's what's happening on MY END: Hubs forgets I'm on the phone/podcast and, seeing a singer on TV he likes, TURNS THE VOLUME WAY UP...me frantically making hand signals to CUT IT DOWN, then running from the room as Tricia says "Uh oh...." That man, that man....
    Ah! So...this was your second time on, KK? Still, it has to be a bit intimidating being on at the same time as Dr. Wecht. Just being on is intimidating in itself! Tricia, the pro has everything under control and is very natural about it all.

I was up until after 1:00 am listening to this broadcast I couldn't leave it until this morning. I too was disappointed in Anderson Cooper having John Ramsey on. I was stunned to see JR on the Barbara Walters show which I don't watch. Came across it by accident. Puke city is all I can come up with here! I also agree with you about JR having a ghost writer.

So, is it your husband I have to thank for the loud noise? You spoke very clearly KK. I could hear every word and you didn't talk like a bullet being fired from a gun, as many of the guests on a few of the TV shows I have watched. I can't handle talk shows. I don't watch TV during the day. At night time, I prefer DVD's of some TV shows. One of them being Simon Baker in "The Mentalist." One smile from him and I feel younger!

Once again I loved your accent. Go find a job talking on TV.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Excellent points, Why Nut. You're brave for reading and commenting on this. I'd have several broken objects in my house if I were to attempt it. :scream:

But I do have one question: Did JR actually say he's living on a BOAT now? With his NEW WIFE? I'm confused, because I thought she lived in Las Vegas where she has/had a clothing/costuming business or some such. That must be a crowded boat. In the desert.
    John does say in the book that he was living on his boat in Charlevoix, and I see here in skipping ahead that as of chapter 23, he leaves the reader with the impression that it is in fact his current house. But of course he is deceptive on that front.

(For context, keep in mind that when you parse things he writes in the book, he was writing it up until early in 2011. In that context, his new wife does not appear at all, not even as a girlfriend he had already had for a couple of years.)

John goes on to mention having lived in and then sold three houses in Charlevoix, though he leaves out the fact of moving to Little Rock, Arkansas as early as March of 2009. He writes "June 2009. I've traveled back to Michigan. I've just sold our home in Charlevoix, as the real estate market is in the midst of collapse. ... I still had my boat, though, a Matthews cabin cruiser, named TenOClock. ...I told a friend I had sold my house and was staying on my boat for the summer. He thought a minute and then laughed and said, 'Hey, you're homeless!' 'No,' I said, 'just houseless.'"

But that is a blatant falsehood, as an Associated Press article from March 18, 2009 stated, "An Arkansas legislative committee endorsed a bill Tuesday that would require police to collect DNA samples following certain felony arrests, after hearing from JonBenet Ramsey's father that the measure will stop criminals. John Ramsey, who now lives in Little Rock, told the House Judiciary Committee that he became interested in DNA databases after the 1996 slaying in Boulder, Colo., of his 6-year-old daughter, JonBenet."

So John was perfectly capable of living in a house in Arkansas he had by June 2009, but he *chose* to live on a boat in Michigan, and then makes the readers of his book think he had no choice of where to live. "Houseless", hmph.

Oh, and tangentially, re: Jan and the Las Vegas business. In addition to the Charlevoix house John and Jan have been seen renovating in video footage broadcast during the Pity Party tour this past week, they also have a *second* house out in Las Vegas, out of which they run a company called Yellowkat Marketing.

http://www.nvannualreport.com/entiti...ETING-LLC.aspx

As you can see at the link below, they now sell promotional materials, the kinds of personalized items companies can purchase to give out, like customized pencils with the company name on it.

http://www.yellowkat.com/

It is the kind of business that has next to no overhead, since all John and Jan do is get in a bunch of catalogs from promo item manufacturers, and order from the catalogs if by some chance a customer happens to call with a request for five thousand Fenster Gap Inc. novelty t-shirts.

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

Wonder what they'd do if someone ordered a bunch of Tee shirts that said
    "I know who killed JonBenet Ramsey"....
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    Wonder what they'd do if someone ordered a bunch of Tee shirts that said
    "I know who killed JonBenet Ramsey"....
    Oh good grief, DeeDee! Who would be brave enough to wear them?
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

"'The Ramsey's "God card" also has a lot to do with how these interviews are treated. Patsy knew that and played it to the hilt. JR learned that lesson, as well, IMO."' - koldkase

I agree, koldkase. I actually ended up watching a rerun of the Huckabee show and it had a lot to do with John's faith helping him cope with losing two daughters in four years. He seemed sincere and sympathetic. If I had never heard of this case before, I would have felt sorry for the man. It bothered me that Gov. Huckabee mentioned that DNA has definitely cleared both John and Patsy and that they finally received an apology from the Boulder district attorney's office. I wish Huckabee had asked Mr. Ramsey why the medical examiner said JonBenet had been sexually abused on an ongoing basis and did he, Ramsey, have any idea who could have been abusing her. But Ramsey will never get a question like that. He has been cleared in the eyes of the media.

Quote Originally Posted by Why_Nut View Post
    John does say in the book that he was living on his boat in Charlevoix, and I see here in skipping ahead that as of chapter 23, he leaves the reader with the impression that it is in fact his current house. But of course he is deceptive on that front.

(For context, keep in mind that when you parse things he writes in the book, he was writing it up until early in 2011. In that context, his new wife does not appear at all, not even as a girlfriend he had already had for a couple of years.)

John goes on to mention having lived in and then sold three houses in Charlevoix, though he leaves out the fact of moving to Little Rock, Arkansas as early as March of 2009. He writes "June 2009. I've traveled back to Michigan. I've just sold our home in Charlevoix, as the real estate market is in the midst of collapse. ... I still had my boat, though, a Matthews cabin cruiser, named TenOClock. ...I told a friend I had sold my house and was staying on my boat for the summer. He thought a minute and then laughed and said, 'Hey, you're homeless!' 'No,' I said, 'just houseless.'"

But that is a blatant falsehood, as an Associated Press article from March 18, 2009 stated, "An Arkansas legislative committee endorsed a bill Tuesday that would require police to collect DNA samples following certain felony arrests, after hearing from JonBenet Ramsey's father that the measure will stop criminals. John Ramsey, who now lives in Little Rock, told the House Judiciary Committee that he became interested in DNA databases after the 1996 slaying in Boulder, Colo., of his 6-year-old daughter, JonBenet."

So John was perfectly capable of living in a house in Arkansas he had by June 2009, but he *chose* to live on a boat in Michigan, and then makes the readers of his book think he had no choice of where to live. "Houseless", hmph.

Oh, and tangentially, re: Jan and the Las Vegas business. In addition to the Charlevoix house John and Jan have been seen renovating in video footage broadcast during the Pity Party tour this past week, they also have a *second* house out in Las Vegas, out of which they run a company called Yellowkat Marketing.

http://www.nvannualreport.com/entiti...ETING-LLC.aspx

As you can see at the link below, they now sell promotional materials, the kinds of personalized items companies can purchase to give out, like customized pencils with the company name on it.

http://www.yellowkat.com/

It is the kind of business that has next to no overhead, since all John and Jan do is get in a bunch of catalogs from promo item manufacturers, and order from the catalogs if by some chance a customer happens to call with a request for five thousand Fenster Gap Inc. novelty t-shirts.
    That "novelty" business was hers already when she sent JR a correspondence that started their relationship--well, that's one story, though who knows the truth.

I remember googling her name when we learned of the wedding. She made costumes for showgirls or some such, and also she had that novelty company, as I remember.

So is Houseless Job Ramsey not working any more for that company in...where was it? Arizona? Yeah, he's a real sad case. Maybe now he'll have some compassion for all the poor people he and Patsy railroaded onto the Child-Murder-Suspect Train. Ha!

From the little I know of this book--which is what y'all have told me here--seems like more Ramsey mythology, with JR picking and choosing which parts he wants to make-up and use to get people to pity him and spend their money so he can once again profit from the murder of JonBenet.

Thanks for the info, Why Nut. I hope you, too, live long enough to see your efforts vindicated, because you've worked very hard through the years to keep the truth from being buried by the Ramseys. Love you!

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~