Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    Wonder what they'd do if someone ordered a bunch of Tee shirts that said
    "I know who killed JonBenet Ramsey"....
    HAHAHAHAHA!! BRILLIANT! I'm in!

I actually happen to have a t-shirt someone gave me a long time ago, with a picture of Patsy and John behind bars on the front. I know some others here have one, too.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    Oh good grief, DeeDee! Who would be brave enough to wear them?
    ME! ME! ME!

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Carol View Post
    "'The Ramsey's "God card" also has a lot to do with how these interviews are treated. Patsy knew that and played it to the hilt. JR learned that lesson, as well, IMO."' - koldkase

I agree, koldkase. I actually ended up watching a rerun of the Huckabee show and it had a lot to do with John's faith helping him cope with losing two daughters in four years. He seemed sincere and sympathetic. If I had never heard of this case before, I would have felt sorry for the man. It bothered me that Gov. Huckabee mentioned that DNA has definitely cleared both John and Patsy and that they finally received an apology from the Boulder district attorney's office. I wish Huckabee had asked Mr. Ramsey why the medical examiner said JonBenet had been sexually abused on an ongoing basis and did he, Ramsey, have any idea who could have been abusing her. But Ramsey will never get a question like that. He has been cleared in the eyes of the media.
    I don't think any of these shills really believe the Ramseys are innocent victims of an intruder, not even Mary Lacy. I believe they all know what game they're playing. It's about money, power, and connections. The Ramseys had it all, through Lockheed Martin--there is no more powerful business on the planet than the manufacture and sales of powerful weaponry, IMO. Whatever that kind of web involves I don't know, but it's obviously woven large and very tight.

Also I see lots of people writing "pity me" books nowadays, being interviewed all over the media without any demands or attempts to verify their shady stories. They're all associated with the publishing houses, media outlets, and portfolios of powerful people, all working to push those sales. I think they all have tickets on the same Love Boat because they're all heading for the same destination: Fantasy Island.

I really don't care any more, though. I know the truth. That's what involved me in the case so deeply; that's what kept me looking for answers.

And it has changed my opinion of this country and government forever.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    I'd say you have a 99% chance of being right about this, except for a few things with which I take issue:

1. I don't believe JR actually wrote the book, but had a ghost writer--as they had for DOI, in spite of Patsy LYING about that when the book first came out.

2. I don't believe JR actually READ the book. Pfft! The case is dead to him, he says, so the rest is just him talking to the ghost writer, with the ghost filling in the unimportant stuff--you know, like facts of evidence about the murder of JonBenet, etc. Why would JR waste his time?

The rest I agree 100%!
    I think you mizundastood me, KK.

I don't believe John actually wrote the book either. He can't be bothered. Of course, it was written by a ghost writer, but John ultimately had the say-so about what was included. That's what I meant when I said John didn't "write" the book to disseminate facts about the case, it was to make money and also garner more public sympathy. He didn't care that much if the stories jibed. After all, John thinks it doesn't matter what contradictions come from his mouth because Mary Lacy has "cleared" him, and he's going to bask in that crock of hooey until the day he dies!

John saw an angle to make money and try to burnish his image with putting a book out to the "Christian" market with a "Christian" publisher that emphasized his "faith." I'm sure as long as the ghost writer made John look good, John really didn't care one fig what was written!
    Last edited by Cherokee; March 20, 2012, 10:08 pm at Tue Mar 20 22:08:32 UTC 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    Oh good grief, DeeDee! Who would be brave enough to wear them?
    Me, too!

In fact, I would love to send John a copy of my Ransom Note analysis with an order for a T-shirt!

I want John to know - you can fool most of the people (and all of the media) some of the time, but you haven't fool ALL OF US at any time!!!

Originally Posted by DeeDee
    Wonder what they'd do if someone ordered a bunch of Tee shirts that said
    "I know who killed JonBenet Ramsey"....

Elle replied: Oh good grief, DeeDee! Who would be brave enough to wear them?

=koldcase
    HAHAHAHAHA!! BRILLIANT! I'm in!

I actually happen to have a t-shirt someone gave me a long time ago, with a picture of Patsy and John behind bars on the front. I know some others here have one, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    ME! ME! ME!
    =Cherokee Me, too!
    DeeDee, KK, Cherokee It's 6:21am here and I'm up too early. Falling off my chair!
    Last edited by Elle_1; March 20, 2012, 7:15 pm at Tue Mar 20 19:15:54 UTC 2012. Reason: part of post was missing!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

koldkase, I think the people now interviewing John Ramsey (the ladies of The View, Anderson Cooper, Gov. Huckabee, etc.) actually now do believe in the Ramseys' innocence. They keep saying, The DNA exonerated them. For good and bad, DNA is the be-all and end-all of criminal cases.

Here you go...

Exclamation

Now I want one!
    "When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA

I bought one of those through a FFJ member (can't remember off the top of my head), but it had the Ramseys behind bars with the caption "In A Perfect World." May have been Fedorax that sold it, not sure.
    I despise the Ramseys and this is just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    I bought one of those through a FFJ member (can't remember off the top of my head), but it had the Ramseys behind bars with the caption "In A Perfect World." May have been Fedorax that sold it, not sure.
    That's the one. Love that shirt!

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    I think you mizundastood me, KK.

I don't believe John actually wrote the book either. He can't be bothered. Of course, it was written by a ghost writer, but John ultimately had the say-so about what was included. That's what I meant when I said John didn't "write" the book to disseminate facts about the case, it was to make money and also garner more public sympathy. He didn't care that much if the stories jibed. After all, John thinks it doesn't matter what contradictions come from his mouth because Mary Lacy has "cleared" him, and he's going to bask in that crock of hooey until the day he dies!

John saw an angle to make money and try to burnish his image with putting a book out to the "Christian" market with a "Christian" publisher that emphasized his "faith." I'm sure as long as the ghost writer made John look good, John really didn't care one fig what was written!
    Yep, it's all about the money. Maybe FAT CAT John has latched onto another BIG SPENDER.

Let's just hope she doesn't have any little girls wearing her Las Vegas costumes in pageants.
    Last edited by Cherokee; March 20, 2012, 10:08 pm at Tue Mar 20 22:08:19 UTC 2012.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~