Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    Here you go...

That's perfect. I'll take a dozen!

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    Originally Posted by DeeDee
    Wonder what they'd do if someone ordered a bunch of Tee shirts that said
    "I know who killed JonBenet Ramsey"....

Elle replied: Oh good grief, DeeDee! Who would be brave enough to wear them?

DeeDee, KK, Cherokee It's 6:21am here and I'm up too early. Falling off my chair!
    Don't break anything, now!

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by zoomama View Post
    Now I want one!
    I think we can get up a big order, don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Carol
    koldkase, I think the people now interviewing John Ramsey (the ladies of The View, Anderson Cooper, Gov. Huckabee, etc.) actually now do believe in the Ramseys' innocence. They keep saying, The DNA exonerated them. For good and bad, DNA is the be-all and end-all of criminal cases.
    Carol, if those professionals actually believe the BS they're forced to spin for the Ramseys, then they are dumber than the little heads, who at least have the excuse of mental illness.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

"Carol, if those professionals actually believe the BS they're forced to spin for the Ramseys, then they are dumber than the little heads, who at least have the excuse of mental illness." - koldkase

I agree with you, but once people hear that DNA has exonerated someone, the case is closed as far as the media is concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Carol View Post
    "Carol, if those professionals actually believe the BS they're forced to spin for the Ramseys, then they are dumber than the little heads, who at least have the excuse of mental illness." - koldkase

I agree with you, but once people hear that DNA has exonerated someone, the case is closed as far as the media is concerned.

So true, Carol, so true.

The media doesn't even check to see if the DNA test was accurate or can be replicated, but they just take loco Mary Lacy's word for it. At the press conference for the DNA, Lacy stated she would allow no questions regarding the DNA test, and she would not release the results publicly! No one batted an eye. They just accepted it and published Lacy's BS exhoneration to the world - NO QUESTIONS ASKED, NO QUESTIONS ANSWERED!

If Lacy had declared the Ramseys guilty based on DNA evidence, there would have been a hue and a cry to see the results and demand answers!

Why is it there is always such a double standard when it comes to this case? Anything that proclaims Ramsey innocence is green-lighted and shouted from the rooftops, no holds barred. Anything that declares Ramsey guilt it swept under the carpet or threatened with financial ruin and lawsuit.

I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again ...

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THE DOUBLE STANDARD IN THIS CASE!!!!

Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do about it. And it's been that way for the past fifteen years.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Hey, Jayelles! Hey Cherokee! Tired, so I'll be back to hear your eval.

Listening to it just now. It's so weird to hear the voice of someone for the first time when you've "known" them for over 10 years.

What a lovely accent. I feel I want to call you Miss Koldkase now :-) I have to revise my image of the feathered boa and shopping trolley and those chickens and pigs...

Tricia - what a tease. Where's that kipper? Maybe another book? Who (in the know) would write a book? Retired person... person scorned...hmm.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

I guess the suicidal thoughts were squeezed in somewhere between immediately making plans to fly to Atlanta, getting his legal defense team together, artfully dodging police and mugging for the camera on CNN?

John Ramsey Considered Suicide After JonBenét Murder
    By Radar Staff

Fifteen years after the shocking murder of his daughter, John Ramsey is speaking out via a new memoir and revealing that he considered suicide after finding JonBenét lifeless body.
    "I wanted to escape from the pain," Ramsey told People.

http://www.radaronline.com/print/59301

(A bit off topic.) Perhaps if we’re really lucky we might see another book about suffering, this time by Casey Anthony?

Casey Anthony Is Getting Baptized: 'It's A New Beginning'
    By Amber Goodhand - Radar Reporter

Casey Anthony is embracing religion, and RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned the notorious 'Tot Mom' is getting baptized.
    According to an insider, Anthony, 26, wanted to do something to signify a new beginning in her life.
    "Casey has planned to get baptized sometime this month," an insider exclusively told RadarOnline.com.
    "She figured getting baptized would be the best way start this new chapter in her life. It's a new beginning."
    Last July, Casey was found not guilty in the very public murder trial of her two-year-old daughter, Caylee.
    "Casey believes that Caylee is with God now and wants to ensure her own salvation so that she'll see her daughter again someday," the source said.
    The only glimpse into Casey's life the public has had since her release from jail were a few videos leaked online in which she showcased a new hair style, a nose ring and her new puppy.
    "I'm just really starting to feel good about a lot of things. It's about time," Casey said in one clip. "I'm really starting to like the way things are going and where they're are going.
    "I'm just happy. I'm really happy."

http://www.radaronline.com/print/59395

Et tu, Globe?

What REALLY Happened to Jonbenet

After 15 years, John Ramsay has finally broken his silence about the horrific slaying of his 6-year-old daughter JonBenet in his home. Find out what really happened the night of the still unsolved crime, why the devastated dad still blames himself - and who he thinks killed his little angel - only in this week's GLOBE.

http://www.globemagazine.com/story/807
    Last edited by cynic; March 21, 2012, 2:27 pm at Wed Mar 21 14:27:39 UTC 2012.

I guess the suicidal thoughts were squeezed in somewhere between immediately making plans to fly to Atlanta, getting his legal defense team together, artfully dodging police and mugging for the camera on CNN?
    Undoubtedly!

That John Ramsey, he's such a multi-tasker.

(A bit off topic.) Perhaps if we’re really lucky we might see another book about suffering, this time by Casey Anthony?

Casey Anthony Is Getting Baptized: 'It's A New Beginning'
    By Amber Goodhand - Radar Reporter

Casey Anthony is embracing religion, and RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned the notorious 'Tot Mom' is getting baptized.
    According to an insider, Anthony, 26, wanted to do something to signify a new beginning in her life.
    "Casey has planned to get baptized sometime this month," an insider exclusively told RadarOnline.com.
    "She figured getting baptized would be the best way start this new chapter in her life. It's a new beginning."
    Last July, Casey was found not guilty in the very public murder trial of her two-year-old daughter, Caylee.
    "Casey believes that Caylee is with God now and wants to ensure her own salvation so that she'll see her daughter again someday," the source said.
    The only glimpse into Casey's life the public has had since her release from jail were a few videos leaked online in which she showcased a new hair style, a nose ring and her new puppy.
    "I'm just really starting to feel good about a lot of things. It's about time," Casey said in one clip. "I'm really starting to like the way things are going and where they're are going.
    "I'm just happy. I'm really happy."
    http://www.radaronline.com/print/59395
    I think Casey Anthony was guilty of this crime, Cynic. I felt she was a very cold hearted young woman.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    That John Ramsey, he's such a multi-tasker.
    I'm pretty sure he was doing a little multi-tasking in the wee hours of December 26, 1996.