Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
Results 193 to 204 of 408
  1. #193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    rashomon, you were in close touch with Delmar too. We can never forget his garrote analysis. I'm so glad Peggy wrote her book including these.
    btw I correspond with Delmar's nephew. So in a way, I'm still in touch with Delmar.
    Elle, your still being in touch with Delmar England's family gives me feeling of comfort.
    It has been two years ago today that Delmar passed away but his commitment to getting justice for JonBenet lives on. It is here on FFJ in his many posts as EasyWriter, it is in Peggy's book and in other place on the net. The truth is out there. A scene was staged by the Ramseys to cover up a domestic homicide.

    Quote Originally Posted by Niner View Post
    and this:

    A mistake I made in those early hours after finding JonBenet missing was to assume the police knew what they were doing. I should have called anyone and everyone I knew who could possibly bring resources and attention to bear on finding JonBenet.
    Finding JonBenet? They did find her...
    Quite a goof by John, isn't it.
    When liars present their concocted stories, is often typical that the parts don't fit together.

  2. #194
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Posts
    1,311

    Default

    Don't get your hopes up, Elle. I haven't read JR's book, but I am sure it is the same old stuff. It has to be. The alternative is to admit one of them killed her, even accidentally, and they staged the crime scene.
    And we all know that JR has not admitted that.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

  3. #195
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,381

    Default

    rashomon:
    Originally Posted by Elle_1
    rashomon, you were in close touch with Delmar too. We can never forget his garrote analysis. I'm so glad Peggy wrote her book including these.
    btw I correspond with Delmar's nephew. So in a way, I'm still in touch with Delmar


    rashomon:

    Elle, your still being in touch with Delmar England's family gives me feeling of comfort.

    It has been two years ago today that Delmar passed away but his commitment to getting justice for JonBenet lives on. It is here on FFJ in his many posts as EasyWriter, it is in Peggy's book and in other place on the net. The truth is out there. A scene was staged by the Ramseys to cover up a domestic homicide.
    Two years ago, today, since Delmar died. Oh my! I truthfully didn't realize this, rashomon. Thank you for mentioning it. You are so right! Delmar's work does live on here searching for justice for Jonbenét. He was such a nice man, and in spite of his intelligence he had a great sense of humour. I miss his e-mails.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

  4. #196
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    Don't get your hopes up, Elle. I haven't read JR's book, but I am sure it is the same old stuff. It has to be. The alternative is to admit one of them killed her, even accidentally, and they staged the crime scene.
    And we all know that JR has not admitted that.
    I'm not into reading any books at the moment DeeDee, so I doubt I will ever read it. It has to be the same old story. I think there was far too much work involved in the cover up for just one person. Patsy Ramsey was not fit enough to do all that was done on her own. It had to have taken them all night to do all they had to do. Write the note; make a fake garrote and carry her body down to the windowless room etc. etc. etc.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

  5. #197
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Southern Silicon Valley !!
    Posts
    2,285

    Exclamation Niner,

    Sorry I don't know how to work the quotes thingy but when John said he "should have called every and anyone he knew...etc." He did call them. We can't know that because he had the phone records destroyed.
    "When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA

  6. #198
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zoomama View Post
    Sorry I don't know how to work the quotes thingy but when John said he "should have called every and anyone he knew...etc." He did call them. We can't know that because he had the phone records destroyed.
    Yes, zm! They called their friends to come over, but their friends didn't know they were being invited to a "Contamination Party." The Ramseys knew the more people present on the scene would add to the contamination of the crime scene. They knew exactly just what they were doing! We do know who was present when the police were called to the house! It has all been recorded by those who were present!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

  7. #199
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,381

    Default

    I was also thinking today, it really was a very odd situation with young JonBenét Ramsey being murdered on Christmas night. How many pedophiles would have chosen a home like the Ramseys to perform their sickening disgusting act of defiling a young child? I am sure there were many more easier ways for them to perform their disgusting act; especially on Christmas night. This was a house which wasn't as easy accessible as many other homes to find a child to satisfy their disgusting habits! Many other smaller homes - easy to access, which convinces me all the more this murder of little JonBenét Ramsey was an accidental killing!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

  8. #200
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Posts
    1,311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    I was also thinking today, it really was a very odd situation with young JonBenét Ramsey being murdered on Christmas night. How many pedophiles would have chosen a home like the Ramseys to perform their sickening disgusting act of defiling a young child? I am sure there were many more easier ways for them to perform their disgusting act; especially on Christmas night. This was a house which wasn't as easy accessible as many other homes to find a child to satisfy their disgusting habits! Many other smaller homes - easy to access, which convinces me all the more this murder of little JonBenét Ramsey was an accidental killing!
    NO intruder chooses Christmas Night to break into a home and molest/kidnap/kill a child. That is one night when virtually ALL children are likely to be home with their parents, and parents are likely to be up and about late.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

  9. #201
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    NO intruder chooses Christmas Night to break into a home and molest/kidnap/kill a child. That is one night when virtually ALL children are likely to be home with their parents, and parents are likely to be up and about late.
    It was all just too far fetched for me to accept DeeDee. I agree with you, although the argument brought up would be the fact little JonBenét Ramsey was an outstanding beautiful little girl and a pedophile's dream. I still find it difficult to believe the pedophile would have been idiotic enough to perform his act with the parents and brother in the same home (?). Just too far fetched!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

  10. #202
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Southern Silicon Valley !!
    Posts
    2,285

    Arrow

    Oh Elle and Dee Dee I think you are both so very correct. With children in a family home there is also the possibility that extended family is likely to be in a home on Christmas day night meaning that many more family members might be present. In this case they weren't but could have been...Like grandparents, step brother and sister and so forth.

    Please tell me that all of JR's visits to the news media is over with. If so I can truthfully say I missed them all. Yippee! Sorry Cynic.
    "When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA

  11. #203
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zoomama View Post
    Oh Elle and Dee Dee I think you are both so very correct. With children in a family home there is also the possibility that extended family is likely to be in a home on Christmas day night meaning that many more family members might be present. In this case they weren't but could have been...Like grandparents, step brother and sister and so forth.

    Please tell me that all of JR's visits to the news media is over with. If so I can truthfully say I missed them all. Yippee! Sorry Cynic.
    zoomama, You are correct too with what you're saying above. Anyone in their right mind wouldn't pick Christmas night to attack a child in their own home with their family and relations present. Just doesn't make sense!

    When I first got involved in this case it was 2001 and I joined
    Crimesforjustice.com and was there for three years before joining FFJ.
    Having just read the Ramsey's book, I knew nothing else about the case
    but couldn't let it go. It was hard to think of the parents being involved, but there was an excellent group posting on this web site and I shall be forever grateful to them for passing on all their knowledge.

    I met Thor and Little on the CFJ web site, and through a very nasty poster causing havoc we decided to move to FFJ in 2003. I really loved Crimesforjustice and the owner was a wonderful woman, who worked in a prison. I still look back at that time with fondness in spite of the incident which made us leave. I will always be grateful to the intelligenet posters there who guided me in the right direction where the Ramseys were concerned. Told me the right books to read etc. By the time i was finished reading all they recommended, I was fully convinced it was a Ramsey cover-up.

    All these years later and much older, I don't research the books any more, because of the wonderful information posted here by all of you who are still involved. I thank you for this because I do keep checking in to see
    if anything knew has turned up. No need to name any names here, every single one of you are included. I enjoy all your posts.

    I keep hoping something out of the blue just might turn up to give us
    more answers relating to the death of little JonBenét Ramsey.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

  12. #204

    Default

    A mistake I made in those early hours after finding JonBenet missing was to assume the police knew what they were doing. I should have called anyone and everyone I knew who could possibly bring resources and attention to bear on finding JonBenet.
    Hey, John. Know what you could've done after the 911 call was made? You and Patsy could've spent that time doing a floor-by-floor search looking for JonBenet in your own house while waiting for the police to arrive but, of course, you knew where your daughter was all along, right?



Similar Threads

  1. Tom Miller's Side-By-side Comparison of Patsy's Exemplars To the Ransom Note
    By rashomon in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: August 27, 2006, 1:59 pm, Sun Aug 27 13:59:48 UTC 2006
  2. "RE: Margoo's soapbox again" - John Ramsey compared to Marc Klaas & John Walsh
    By "J_R" in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: June 25, 2004, 12:25 pm, Fri Jun 25 12:25:46 UTC 2004
  3. Patsy Ramsey & John Ramsey - BPD Interviews (Atlanta) - August 28, 2000
    By Tricia in forum Transcripts: Ramsey murder case
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: May 15, 2004, 1:29 am, Sat May 15 1:29:53 UTC 2004
  4. John Ramsey, "There is a perverse side of me..."
    By Tricia in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: April 4, 2004, 1:33 pm, Sun Apr 4 13:33:26 UTC 2004
  5. New Book on JonBenet Ramsey
    By Tricia in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: November 10, 2003, 7:54 am, Mon Nov 10 7:54:36 UTC 2003

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •