Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Carol View Post
    cynic, thanks for clearing that up for me (although I think I'm still a little confused). What do you think of the Tim Masters' case? Those violent and disturbing pictures he sketched of women (even when he was an adult) really makes me think he has a deep hatred for women. Of course, that doesn't make him a murderer.
    I don’t want to derail the topic of the thread, but here’s my two cents:
    This is one of those cases where I’d like to have more information from the case file, but that’s not going to happen.
    I don’t believe that Tim Masters was responsible for the death of Peggy Hettrick but he was a disturbed individual who needed to be looked at seriously as a suspect.
    Dr. Richard Hammond who lived just as close to the crime scene as Tim did was an equally disturbed individual and a pervert of epic proportions. He had the physical strength, intelligence and the medical expertise to commit the crime, (especially the surgical procedures performed on Peggy) and I would consider him to be a far more viable suspect than Tim.
    Then we have Peggy’s on again, off again boyfriend, Matt Zoellner, who despite claiming he had not been with her for 8 days had his DNA discovered on the inside of her panty waistband and on the cuffs of her blouse. He did, however, say he had spoken to her at a bar earlier on the night of her death.
    Yes, Zoellner did have an alibi by the name of Dawn Gilbreath who has not recanted her story, and he passed a lie detector test but you would think that a new, lengthy police interview seeking answers to the DNA findings would be the order of the day. No DNA from either Tim Masters or Dr. Hammond was found on Peggy’s clothing, although, obviously, the perpetrator could have been wearing gloves.
    The Eikelenbooms used VERY aggressive LCN DNA techniques to process the DNA and I’m pretty certain an argument could be made by a defense attorney for the results coming from contamination rather than criminal conduct. For example, the Eiklenbooms also claimed to have found DNA from MULTIPLE unidentified men as well as a partial profile implicating Zoellner on the armpit areas of Peggy's jacket.

Quote Originally Posted by zoomama View Post
    Please tell me that all of JR's visits to the news media is over with. If so I can truthfully say I missed them all. Yippee! Sorry Cynic.
    Zoomama, watch the videos, think of it as medicine - it'll make you stronger?????
    Last edited by cynic; March 28, 2012, 8:39 pm at Wed Mar 28 20:39:31 UTC 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    John KNOWS Patsy wrote the ransom note, and he KNOWS there was no intruder! It is beyond comprehension how he can sleep at night. It's time to give up the charade, John! We are literally sick of it!
    The ransom note made a believer out of me; it is unquestionably Patsy’s handiwork.
    (Thank you, for your excellent analysis of the note, by the way.)
    I’m not sure if you’ve seen these, I posted them over at WS a long time ago. They are from Michelle Dresbold’s book, Sex, Lies and Handwriting, who plagiarized them from Cina Wong’s charts.
    Letter by letter, it’s Patsy…
    Last edited by Cherokee; January 3, 2013, 5:28 pm at Thu Jan 3 17:28:10 UTC 2013. Reason: Cina Wong's copyrighted analysis removed by request

No doubt in my mind Patsy wrote that note. You'd have to be blind not to see it.
    I despise the Ramseys and this is just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    The ransom note made a believer out of me; it is unquestionably Patsy’s handiwork.
    (Thank you, for your excellent analysis of the note, by the way.)
    I’m not sure if you’ve seen these, I posted them over at WS a long time ago. They are from Michelle Dresbold’s book, Sex, Lies and Handwriting, who plagiarized them from Cina Wong’s charts.
    Letter by letter, it’s Patsy…
    Thanks, Cynic. I sincerely appreciate your kind words. And yes, I was given the opportunity to become familiar with Cina's most excellent work on Patsy's exemplars after I'd done my own analysis of the ransom note many years ago. For me, it confirmed my conclusions regarding Patsy's authorship of the ransom note.

What Michelle Dresbold did was unconscionable! Michelle not only stole Cina's work for inclusion in her book, Michelle tried to pass off Cina's work as her own! The first time Cina knew about her comparisons being in Michelle's book was when a friend of Cina's saw it in a bookstore! Can you imagine? Michelle had wholesale copied Cina's work from ACandyRose's wonderful website that contains documents about the Ramsey case.

Cina had to try to put a stop to Michelle's thievery, but it cost her greatly; both monetarily and in other ways. Cina had to spend thousands of dollars to go to court to because of Michelle Dresbold's refusal to remove Cina's work from her book or give Cina credit. Michelle and her publishing company put up a fight because, not only was the Ramsey case one of the main selling points of the book, it made Michelle look bad to have stolen Cina's work. The publishing company didn't want that fact to get around, and Michelle certainly didn't either!

Back to Cina's comparisons ... yes, it IS Patsy, letter by letter. And there is more. These publicly released comparisons are only a small part of Cina's complete work on the ransom note. Cina found over 250 exact matches for Patsy's handwriting to the ransom note.

Cina is an expert certified document examiner who testifies in court cases all over the country and internationally. She has a thriving business helping people who are the victims of forgery and fraud. When Cina did the Ramsey ransom note comparisons, she had no dog in the fight. Cina was merely doing her job as she always does, without bias. For that, Cina has been attacked, had her professional qualifications lied about, and been threatened, by the Ramsey's lawyer, Lin Wood. Lin Wood knew he had to try to discredit Cina Wong's work on the ransom note, because it was so damaging to Patsy Ramsey. That fact is obvious to anyone who can see.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    No doubt in my mind Patsy wrote that note. You'd have to be blind not to see it.
    Isn't that the truth, Thor?

But as the old saying goes, there are none so blind as those who will not see.

Smile

:
    Originally Posted by Thor

Isn't that the truth, Thor?

But as the old saying goes, there are none so blind as those who will not see.
    Totally agree! Once I saw Cherokee's comparisons, how can you not see it!!?? to Cherokee's work!!
    ~~"Veni, Vidi, Velcro!
    I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by zoomama View Post
    Sorry I don't know how to work the quotes thingy but when John said he "should have called every and anyone he knew...etc." He did call them. We can't know that because he had the phone records destroyed.
    Zoomama, re bold above - it's really easy. If you want to 'quote' someone's post - look to the bottom of that post and to the right - you'll see a button QUOTE just hit that, and you'll be in the "Reply to Thread" box. And you just write your stuff at the end the line that has the "[/quote]" or hit enter there and you'll start on the next line down... easy, peazee!!
    ~~"Veni, Vidi, Velcro!
    I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

Quote Originally Posted by Niner View Post
    Totally agree! Once I saw Cherokee's comparisons, how can you not see it!!?? to Cherokee's work!!
    Thanks so much, Niner. back atcha!

Thanks, Cynic. I sincerely appreciate your kind words. And yes, I was given the opportunity to become familiar with Cina's most excellent work on Patsy's exemplars after I'd done my own analysis of the ransom note many years ago. For me, it confirmed my conclusions regarding Patsy's authorship of the ransom note.

What Michelle Dresbold did was unconscionable! Michelle not only stole Cina's work for inclusion in her book, Michelle tried to pass off Cina's work as her own! The first time Cina knew about her comparisons being in Michelle's book was when a friend of Cina's saw it in a bookstore! Can you imagine? Michelle had wholesale copied Cina's work from ACandyRose's wonderful website that contains documents about the Ramsey case.

Cina had to try to put a stop to Michelle's thievery, but it cost her greatly; both monetarily and in other ways. Cina had to spend thousands of dollars to go to court to because of Michelle Dresbold's refusal to remove Cina's work from her book or give Cina credit. Michelle and her publishing company put up a fight because, not only was the Ramsey case one of the main selling points of the book, it made Michelle look bad to have stolen Cina's work. The publishing company didn't want that fact to get around, and Michelle certainly didn't either!

Back to Cina's comparisons ... yes, it IS Patsy, letter by letter. And there is more. These publicly released comparisons are only a small part of Cina's complete work on the ransom note. Cina found over 250 exact matches for Patsy's handwriting to the ransom note.

Cina is an expert certified document examiner who testifies in court cases all over the country and internationally. She has a thriving business helping people who are the victims of forgery and fraud. When Cina did the Ramsey ransom note comparisons, she had no dog in the fight. Cina was merely doing her job as she always does, without bias. For that, Cina has been attacked, had her professional qualifications lied about, and been threatened, by the Ramsey's lawyer, Lin Wood. Lin Wood knew he had to try to discredit Cina Wong's work on the ransom note, because it was so damaging to Patsy Ramsey. That fact is obvious to anyone who can see.

You and Cina did such great work on the ransom note, it boggles the mind how much of a coward CBI expert Chet Ubowski was to sandbag his conclusions. Of course Patsy wrote the dang note. Only a fool or a liar would say otherwise.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by icedtea4me View Post
    Hey, John. Know what you could've done after the 911 call was made? You and Patsy could've spent that time doing a floor-by-floor search looking for JonBenet in your own house while waiting for the police to arrive but, of course, you knew where your daughter was all along, right?
    This has always bothered me: how did they know these kidnappers WEREN'T STILL THERE?

I've always thought the Ramseys would have reacted much differently if in fact they feared strangers had come into their home and had JonBenet. I'd have thought they'd have first been terrified they could still be there--and maybe also hopeful, if they had JonBenet. I'd have thought John would have put Patsy and Burke in a closet with a gun, or at least have tried to conceal them, gotten his gun and searched the house while Patsy called 911.

Something other than "checking" on Burke and leaving him alone while they ran back downstairs to read the note in jockey shorts on the FLOOR.

Good to see you here again, tea.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by rashomon View Post

[snip]

Quite a goof by John, isn't it.
    When liars present their concocted stories, is often typical that the parts don't fit together.
    Especially since John had only to call his company, INTERNATIONAL WEAPONS MANUFACTURER LOCKHEED MARTIN, to set in motion the locked in protocol every executive was trained to follow IN JUST SUCH A CASE AS KIDNAPPING....

John really thinks we're all so stupid. Of course, his supporters who believe the Ramsey's badly written fiction are stupid, so I guess that's his excuse.

Good to see you again, rashomon.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~