Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Exclamation

BRAVO KoldKase.
    "When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA

Very well said KK!
    I despise the Ramseys and this is just my opinion

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

Ditto from me!
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Dear Mr. Ramsey,

We know who murdered your child, and so do you. You may keep trying to bury your guilt with "good works," but you'll never be able to fake your way out of this. Write a dozen books of claptrap and propaganda; that won't change the truth. The only person you're fooling is yourself.

If you'd changed AT ALL, you'd finally tell the truth and unburden all those you DEVASTATED with lies, suspicions, and malicious intent, all to keep your family from taking responsibility for the abuse and murder of JonBenet when it is yours to take.

If you had one bone of decency in your body you'd finally witness FOR YOUR DAUGHTER. That's your spiritual quest in this life, and so far, Epic Fail.

When you're dead, all anyone is going to remember is how you abandoned your abused daughter in her hour of greatest need so you could try to hang onto your money bags and fat cat image. And your children and their children and their children will live with that legacy as long as there is memory.

You carry such a debt on your soul and it will NEVER be repaid until you do right by all the people you have hurt. You can't bypass that by pretend-caring for those you owe nothing.

So take this into Eternity: there is NO GOD in a devotion to deceit, in remorseless criminal acts against others, and in being a COWARD--that's you, John. THAT'S YOU.
    As usual, excellent.
    It's quite telling that John continues to dole out self-serving swill, and nothing to honor the memory of his daughter.

Thanks, everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    As usual, excellent.
    It's quite telling that John continues to dole out self-serving swill, and nothing to honor the memory of his daughter.
    It's so ludicrous, cynic, it would be comic if it weren't so tragic. The Ramseys have been running from "that child" since the day she died.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Thanks, everyone.

It's so ludicrous, cynic, it would be comic if it weren't so tragic. The Ramseys have been running from "that child" since the day she died.
    You sure have courage KK! More power to you!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    You sure have courage KK! More power to you!
    You're sweet, Elle, but telling the truth as I know it has always been a sort of curse: remember the tragic Greek character, Cassandra? She was given the gift of prophecy by the god Apollo, but then incurred his wrath and cursed that no one would believe her. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassandra

Sometimes I feel like that.

Turns out that people prefer NOT to know the truth in many cases. They only hate you for destroying their peaceful delusions. It's the "kill the messenger" syndrome.

I'm beginning to think it is foolish, rather than courageous, to stick one's neck out, even if you do believe it's the right thing to do at the time. I imagine Steve Thomas has some profound insight on this topic.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

I hope that Steve Thomas has a peaceful life, I really do. But I bet this case haunts him every single day.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    I hope that Steve Thomas has a peaceful life, I really do. But I bet this case haunts him every single day.
    I can't imagine how much this murder case took out of Thomas; I can imagine with his own little girl, he does think of how wantonly and with such determination JonBenet's entire family and friends abandoned her when she needed them most.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

I have this book and I'm about halfway through it.
    It seems John has had a memory failure, or he's just trying to rewrite history. Example: when he went down to the basement and found the open basement window he says in the book it was wide open. And he left it open and went back upstairs and said to a policeman about it. Later in the story he says he carried Jonbenet up the stairs and laid her beside the Christmas tree.
    Didn't Linda Arndt always say she didn't move Jonbenets body? Hmmm.
    If anybody who doesn't have the book cares to hear the inconsistencies I've found just let me know and I can post them as I come across them. There are more than these two I just posted but I have limited computer time tonite and can't post the rest right now.
    Oh, and that letter he wrote to Hunter and gave his lawyer to give to him? Remember he said he could read it but he couldn't change a word of it? He includes in in the book. I don't remember ever reading it before so it may be the first time it's being revealed.
    However it seems to me like he changed some things Patsy wrote in her year end Christmas Letter in 1995. I'll have to go back and read what has been published because it's been awhile but what is in his book just doesn't sound like what I've read before.
    He says a lot of different things than what was said in DOI.
    Anyway, if anyone is still interested in it and doesn't have the book I'll be happy to post the highlights and discrepancies. I'll check back later.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    I have this book and I'm about halfway through it.
    It seems John has had a memory failure, or he's just trying to rewrite history. Example: when he went down to the basement and found the open basement window he says in the book it was wide open. And he left it open and went back upstairs and said to a policeman about it. Later in the story he says he carried Jonbenet up the stairs and laid her beside the Christmas tree.
    Didn't Linda Arndt always say she didn't move Jonbenets body? Hmmm.
    If anybody who doesn't have the book cares to hear the inconsistencies I've found just let me know and I can post them as I come across them. There are more than these two I just posted but I have limited computer time tonite and can't post the rest right now.
    Oh, and that letter he wrote to Hunter and gave his lawyer to give to him? Remember he said he could read it but he couldn't change a word of it? He includes in in the book. I don't remember ever reading it before so it may be the first time it's being revealed.
    However it seems to me like he changed some things Patsy wrote in her year end Christmas Letter in 1995. I'll have to go back and read what has been published because it's been awhile but what is in his book just doesn't sound like what I've read before.
    He says a lot of different things than what was said in DOI.
    Anyway, if anyone is still interested in it and doesn't have the book I'll be happy to post the highlights and discrepancies. I'll check back later.
    Thanks Karen, and yes we are most interested in whatever you are willing to share. Thank you so much.
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

Wink

Karen, Yes please do keep giving us info from the new book. It sounds like John has begun selective memory or is just cleaning up his memory for whatever reason now.

Since you offered to share I certainly am interested. I don't want to give a penny to that man for any reason and yet I want to hear what he has to fabricate now. So please continue. And thank you.
    "When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA