Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
Results 229 to 240 of 408
  1. #229
    RiverRat's Avatar
    RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    NoneYa Beessness
    Posts
    7,824

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    Thanks, Rat! I dedicate it to you in honor of your return to the GUTTAH with all us beer can collectors, as John so lovingly called us! Why, he'd be surprised we can even read much less research! The joke's on him. We know much more than we're even putting in print. We're happy to follow John around from golf course to golf course and from his plane to his boat, while he spends the rest of his life (as promised) hunting for the "intruder."

    Yes, it's just another service we provide here at FFJ!
    In that case...I humbly accept this post on behalf of myself! However, without my fellow guttah dwellers, I would be a mere lonely stalker that thrives on finding out a new tidbit on this seemingly boring pasty white old man. My Addiction thanks you for supplying this latest fix and of course, this Rat wold be nothing without the Big One UpStairs ~ so TRICIA ~ This One's For You!


    RR
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

    "Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

    "Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

    "What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

  2. #230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    I hear John was interviewed on the 700 club this past week. His publisher must be pushing for John to do more PR because his latest book has tanked big time. Most of the sales are from e-book, not hard cover, and even then, The Other Side of Suffering, didn't even crack the NYT's top ten bestsellers. The highest it made (including e-book) was 18, dropping to 22 the next week and completely off the charts after that. Look for the hardcover to be bargain-binned soon. What a complete waste of paper and trees.
    Here is the video of JR’s latest appearance, of course no new revelations, just the same old talking points regurgitated yet again.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB3puAp_Zv0
    Last edited by Cherokee; May 21, 2012, 12:58 pm at Mon May 21 12:58:14 UTC 2012.

  3. #231
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Southern Silicon Valley !!
    Posts
    2,285

    Exclamation

    Well Cynic, you got me to click on your link to the interview! The good news is that i got about midway into the first 2 min and then I couldn't take it any more. That's the better news. LOL Why oh why do I even try? I'm so happy his book has tanked. It couldn't happen to a more bland person.
    "When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA

  4. #232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zoomama View Post
    Well Cynic, you got me to click on your link to the interview! The good news is that i got about midway into the first 2 min and then I couldn't take it any more. That's the better news. LOL Why oh why do I even try? I'm so happy his book has tanked. It couldn't happen to a more bland person.
    Midway through 2 minutes! LOL, you clearly have a low pain threshold
    Last edited by cynic; May 13, 2012, 3:35 pm at Sun May 13 15:35:53 UTC 2012.

  5. #233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    Midway through 2 minutes! LOL, you clearly have a low pain threshold
    Zoomama is CLEARLY braver than I am and able to withstand more pain! I have such an overwhelming aversion to John Ramsey, I can't even make myself click on the link!

    I hear John was interviewed on the 700 club this past week. His publisher must be pushing for John to do more PR because his latest book has tanked big time. Most of the sales are from e-book, not hard cover, and even then, The Other Side of Suffering, didn't even crack the NYT's top ten bestsellers. The highest it made (including e-book) was 18, dropping to 22 the next week and completely off the charts after that. Look for the hardcover to be bargain-binned soon. What a complete waste of paper and trees.
    Last edited by Cherokee; May 23, 2012, 3:46 pm at Wed May 23 15:46:42 UTC 2012.

  6. #234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    Zoomama is CLEARLY braver than I am and able to withstand more pain! I have such an overwhelming aversion to John Ramsey, I can't even make myself click on the link!
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger???

  7. #235
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Posts
    1,311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger???
    Maybe, but it'll still make you nauseous.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

  8. #236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    Maybe, but it'll still make you nauseous.
    I accidently happened upon JR's CBN video interview last week and for some reason I can't explain--brain damage?--watched it.

    I was so traumatized Tricia had to talk me off the ledge....

    We may be "fools" in John's definition of people who don't buy that the Ramseys are innocent, but here's the rub: at least we're still looking for the killer of your daughter, John, which is more than you or your family can say.

    I can't believe how carefree John Ramsey is: no worries about that intruder out there killing his family and writing epic ransom notes! Justice for JonBenet? Who?

    Has it never occurred to him if there were an intruder--and JR certainly has made that claim a million times, so it can't have slipped his mind--John Ramsey appearing happy as a clam all over TV, selling books about what a wonderful life he has in spite of all that old intruder did to JOHN AND PATSY--never mind JonBenet--this just might again inspire Old Intruder, seeing as how Team Ramsey has put forth for 15 years the theory their phantom killer HATED JOHN?

    Oops. Another Ramsey slip up. Or maybe JR just doesn't care how obvious he is, because the LE investigation is "dead"--his word--and he knows the media is now fully owned by his 1% buddies and they cover for each other. Not to mention he can always wave Lacy's "exoneration" hoax like a flag. So full speed ahead! Got to make some money, sell more pictures of an infamously murdered daughter to the [formerly hated?] media machine, keep that cash flowing his way....

    I cannot for the life of me see how anyone can believe there is one Ramsey or relative who believes in any intruder: not only aren't they looking for him, they don't appear to me to think he's the teeniest bit of a threat to them now. Why on earth would they come to that conclusion? I was traumatized by the murder of this child and I never laid eyes on her. They don't seem to care...AT ALL.

    How Ramsey of them all.

    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

  9. #237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    I accidently happened upon JR's CBN video interview last week and for some reason I can't explain--brain damage?--watched it.

    I was so traumatized Tricia had to talk me off the ledge....

    We may be "fools" in John's definition of people who don't buy that the Ramseys are innocent, but here's the rub: at least we're still looking for the killer of your daughter, John, which is more than you or your family can say.

    I can't believe how carefree John Ramsey is: no worries about that intruder out there killing his family and writing epic ransom notes! Justice for JonBenet? Who?

    Has it never occurred to him if there were an intruder--and JR certainly has made that claim a million times, so it can't have slipped his mind--John Ramsey appearing happy as a clam all over TV, selling books about what a wonderful life he has in spite of all that old intruder did to JOHN AND PATSY--never mind JonBenet--this just might again inspire Old Intruder, seeing as how Team Ramsey has put forth for 15 years the theory their phantom killer HATED JOHN?

    Oops. Another Ramsey slip up. Or maybe JR just doesn't care how obvious he is, because the LE investigation is "dead"--his word--and he knows the media is now fully owned by his 1% buddies and they cover for each other. Not to mention he can always wave Lacy's "exoneration" hoax like a flag. So full speed ahead! Got to make some money, sell more pictures of an infamously murdered daughter to the [formerly hated?] media machine, keep that cash flowing his way....

    I cannot for the life of me see how anyone can believe there is one Ramsey or relative who believes in any intruder: not only aren't they looking for him, they don't appear to me to think he's the teeniest bit of a threat to them now. Why on earth would they come to that conclusion? I was traumatized by the murder of this child and I never laid eyes on her. They don't seem to care...AT ALL.

    How Ramsey of them all.
    BBM
    It does appear that John has "forgotten" about these words from his paid off profiler:
    Douglas, wearing a silk tie and an expensive suit, talked with machine-gun rapidity. He said the killer was someone who knew the house well, because it was a high-risk situation, and he pronounced the murder to be a crime of anger directed toward John Ramsey.
    JonBenet: Inside the Ramsey Murder Investigation, Steve Thomas, page 136
    Last edited by cynic; May 14, 2012, 11:48 pm at Mon May 14 23:48:59 UTC 2012.

  10. #238
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zoomama View Post
    Well Cynic, you got me to click on your link to the interview! The good news is that i got about midway into the first 2 min and then I couldn't take it any more. That's the better news. LOL Why oh why do I even try? I'm so happy his book has tanked. It couldn't happen to a more bland person.
    Nice to see you back again and as feisty as ever zm. So good to have you back again! Hope you're taking good care of yourself!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

  11. #239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zoomama View Post
    I got about midway into the first 2 min and then I couldn't take it anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    I have such an overwhelming aversion to John Ramsey.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    ...it'll still make you nauseous.
    Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    I accidently happened upon JR's CBN video interview last week and for some reason I can't explain--brain damage?--watched it.

    I was so traumatized Tricia had to talk me off the ledge....
    It appears the market may be ready for the release of my latest t-shirt:


  12. #240
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Southern Silicon Valley !!
    Posts
    2,285

    Arrow

    Ok Cynic order one for me. That is just perfect for when I turn off the TV when he comes on or just change the channel.
    "When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA



Similar Threads

  1. Tom Miller's Side-By-side Comparison of Patsy's Exemplars To the Ransom Note
    By rashomon in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: August 27, 2006, 1:59 pm, Sun Aug 27 13:59:48 UTC 2006
  2. "RE: Margoo's soapbox again" - John Ramsey compared to Marc Klaas & John Walsh
    By "J_R" in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: June 25, 2004, 12:25 pm, Fri Jun 25 12:25:46 UTC 2004
  3. Patsy Ramsey & John Ramsey - BPD Interviews (Atlanta) - August 28, 2000
    By Tricia in forum Transcripts: Ramsey murder case
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: May 15, 2004, 1:29 am, Sat May 15 1:29:53 UTC 2004
  4. John Ramsey, "There is a perverse side of me..."
    By Tricia in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: April 4, 2004, 1:33 pm, Sun Apr 4 13:33:26 UTC 2004
  5. New Book on JonBenet Ramsey
    By Tricia in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: November 10, 2003, 7:54 am, Mon Nov 10 7:54:36 UTC 2003

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •