Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    I finished the book today, and left a comment along with a one star rating over at Amazon. Unfortunately there are 42 five star ratings.
    As I’ve said before, DOI was far easier to stomach; the narcissism is so pervasive in TOSOS that it makes the waves of nausea impossible to fight off.
    Did you know, for example, that God sent a bird to comfort and hang out with JR?
    I stood by Patsy’s headstone with a heavy heart, when a lone sparrow emerged from the nearby woods and flew right up to me. It flapped its wings and hovered just inches from my chest for what seemed like minutes. I didn’t do anything to brush it away, I just stood there. Was it trying to tell me something there in the silence of the cemetery? I thought, wouldn’t that be just like the Lord to assure me He’s taking good care of my girls?
    The Other Side of Suffering, John Ramsey, page 236
    What an EFFING LIAR! Sparrows CANNOT HOVER! Only HUMMINGBIRDS can hover! Grrrrrrrrr....
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Default Did John Ramsey charge the Charlevoix church for his book signing?

Taken from the monthly mail newsletter of the Christ Episcopal Church in Charlevoix, MI -

http://www.christepiscopalchurch.net...r-June2012.pdf

CHRIST EPISCOPAL CHURCH, CHARLEVOIX , MI - JUNE 2012
    "THE RED DOOR"

p. 1

From Father John ~

We have good news, good news, and even more good news.

John Ramsey’s presentation and book signing turned out to be a great success. For those thinking that John’s talk would be a retelling of the tragic
    death of JonBenet they were wrong. John told a story of faith and hope rising up from the suffering we endure in life. Those people fortunate enough to
    be present were encouraged by one man’s faith journey along with his insights on healing. John’s answers to the questions from the audience were
    honest and thoughtful and gave a sense of intimacy to the evening. This event was made possible through the investment income from the Taylor Fund at the Community Foundation. It was attended by over 150 people.

More good news. Our next event with national recognition, also open to the community, will be a teaching on the “Parables of Jesus” by the Westar Institute. This teaching by the organization that carries on what began as the “Jesus Seminar,” will be insightful and provocative and will encourage a deeper understanding of Jesus and his teaching. Although this is not scheduled until October 5 and 6, best get it on your calendar now. The major expense of bringing two speakers to Charlevoix will also be covered by the Taylor Fund.

p. 8-

Thank You to John Ramsey ~

Many thanks to John Ramsey for presenting his book talk about his recent book, The Other Side of Suffering, on the evening of May 23rd. Over 150 people attended the talk and book signing. Round Lake Bookstore provided books for sale. If you didn’t get a copy, check with Diane at the bookstore.
    We’ll try to get John to do a summer signing for anyone who didn’t get their copy signed. Thanks to all who helped, especially Jan Ramsey, Don Collier and Gary Stutzman and his students from Northwest Academy.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Default Of COURSE he did!

I don't think Job Ramsey does anything for free these days. It takes $$$ to keep a private plane ready for use.

SOB Ramsey, more like.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

You don't remember? He and Patsy hired themselves out for some time to be "motivational speakers." That's what they were doing in Hawaii a few months before she died.

http://bureau.espeakers.com/inpr/spe...toresults=true

« return to search results

Fee:
    call for quote

John Ramsey

Expertise
    Motivation
    Inspirational
    Leadership
    Management
    Ethics/Integrity
    Media

Travels From
    Georgia, United States

About John

Entrepreneur and successful businessman, John Ramsey is the expert on what it takes to handle the media when its worldwide lens is focused on you or your business. A respected leader in the computer technology industry, John Ramsey was listed as one of “The Top 25 to Watch” by Computer Reseller News magazine, which highlighted the company begun in his garage that grew to a multi-national corporation with revenues of a billion dollars. When his daughter, JonBenet was murdered the world media turned its sights on he, his family, and his business.

[snip]
    You can read the rest at the link.

As I remember, they got about $5K for a speaking engagement when Patsy was alive.

I'm not worried about JOB, though, as his new wife Jan has navigated the Las Vegas showgirl scene as a costumer, a couple of bankruptcies, and a couple of other marriages. While she may not be Patsy, I doubt she's a wallflower, either, or she'd never have gone after old JOB with his baggage.

She says she's from a missionary family, born in Africa or India or some such. She speaks with the traditional Christian references we heard from Patsy, as well, when she talks.

I tell you, they seem like a good match, actually: Patsy 2.0

I sure would like to see the pre-nup.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

John Ramsey
    Expertise

* Motivation
    * Inspirational
    * Leadership
    * Management
    * Ethics/Integrity
    * Media

:rofl:

ETHICS/INTEGRITY?????

Let's make up some stuff he could REALLY address, such as:

* How to pay off legal authorities and not get caught at it
    * Crime scene staging - not for the faint of heart!
    * Using the media for your own purposes
    * Throwing your friends, employees and relatives under the bus

Quote Originally Posted by heymom View Post
    John Ramsey
    Expertise

* Motivation
    * Inspirational
    * Leadership
    * Management
    * Ethics/Integrity
    * Media

:rofl:

ETHICS/INTEGRITY?????

Let's make up some stuff he could REALLY address, such as:

* How to pay off legal authorities and not get caught at it
    * Crime scene staging - not for the faint of heart!
    * Using the media for your own purposes
    * Throwing your friends, employees and relatives under the bus

What a snake this man is.

And what a bunch of rubes these people are who not only feel sorry for him, but pay for the privilege.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by driver View Post
    i refuse to even pick up a copy of john's book, even to look at the cover. I wouldn't be surprised to learn he had named al qaeda as the small foreign faction, and if he didn't, it is only because he didn't think of it.
    well said, driver!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

Will Mr. Ramsey be appearing in Austin?

Please JESUS let him come. I want to get my book signed, and ask him a few question in front of his audience.

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

"Dear Mr. Ramsey--Has it ever come up in casual conversation just who of your former friends had such burning hatred of you that he'd kill your daughter? If someone hated ME that much, I'm pretty sure I'd know who he was"

or

"What 'meeting' could you possibly have had to fly to, when you already had other plans with your family for December 26th?"

or

"How did you ascertain that Burke had no knowledge of anything that happened that night if you never spoke to him before sending him away that morning? Do you share a psychic link?""

Quote Originally Posted by BobC View Post
    Will Mr. Ramsey be appearing in Austin?

Please JESUS let him come. I want to get my book signed, and ask him a few question in front of his audience.
    ROTFL
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

Quote Originally Posted by heymom View Post
    What an EFFING LIAR! Sparrows CANNOT HOVER! Only HUMMINGBIRDS can hover! Grrrrrrrrr....
    Maybe it was trying to peck his heart out....
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    Maybe it was trying to peck his heart out....

Well then it must have been a VERY frustrated bird, because HE DOESN'T HAVE ONE!