Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 25 to 36 of 399
  1. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Lincoln, Nebraska
    Posts
    2,320

    Default

    Yes, I'd be interested in hearing ole Liz's writings and misinformation myself. I sure don't wanna buy this latest crap. I've got Death of Innocence already and probably wouldn't want to purchase this one. These people have always been all about selective memory, so I'm not surprised at all.

    Thanks Karen, much appreciated.
    I despise the Ramseys and this is just my opinion

  2. #26

    Default

    OK. I'm going to go look over the passages and check some things out for comparison and get organized and then I'll be back. Today is my sons birthday and I'm busy but I'll do what I can asap. I just want to make sure I post things in an organized way.

  3. #27

    Default

    Thanks, Karen.

    Just reading about how John is trying to rewrite case history in order to burnish his image made me want to smack his lizard tongue through the back of his head!


    (This is for Thor ... )
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  4. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Southern Silicon Valley !!
    Posts
    2,285

    Default

    OMG Chero and I thought you were such a mild mannered woman. Well well. I know that just the thought of JR and his new book make most folks turn into thugs...me too. hee hee
    "When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA

  5. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Lincoln, Nebraska
    Posts
    2,320

    Default

    HAHAHA I needed that Chero! Haven't seen that tongue in action in awhile, thanks for my fix, lmao!
    I despise the Ramseys and this is just my opinion

  6. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    I have this book and I'm about halfway through it.
    It seems John has had a memory failure, or he's just trying to rewrite history. Example: when he went down to the basement and found the open basement window he says in the book it was wide open. And he left it open and went back upstairs and said to a policeman about it. Later in the story he says he carried Jonbenet up the stairs and laid her beside the Christmas tree.
    Didn't Linda Arndt always say she didn't move Jonbenets body? Hmmm.
    If anybody who doesn't have the book cares to hear the inconsistencies I've found just let me know and I can post them as I come across them. There are more than these two I just posted but I have limited computer time tonite and can't post the rest right now.
    Oh, and that letter he wrote to Hunter and gave his lawyer to give to him? Remember he said he could read it but he couldn't change a word of it? He includes in in the book. I don't remember ever reading it before so it may be the first time it's being revealed.
    However it seems to me like he changed some things Patsy wrote in her year end Christmas Letter in 1995. I'll have to go back and read what has been published because it's been awhile but what is in his book just doesn't sound like what I've read before.
    He says a lot of different things than what was said in DOI.
    Anyway, if anyone is still interested in it and doesn't have the book I'll be happy to post the highlights and discrepancies. I'll check back later.
    The revisionist history, inconsistencies and outright falsehoods are amazing to behold, yes? I await the Kindle version on the 14th, but even with the "Look Inside" version, you can see John cares little for facts, even ones that a failing memory could compensate for with a little research.

    John tells the story of the My Twinn doll and JonBenet's rejection of it thus: "Patsy shrugged, then examined the doll in the box and gave a shudder. Leaning toward me, she whispered, 'John, this doll lying in the box with her blond hair spread out and eyes closed -- my gosh, it looks like a child in a casket! It kind of gives me the creeps.'" Why did both Patsy in DOI and John in OSOS emphasize the closed eyes, when at no point have My Twinn dolls ever had eyes that closed?

    John says JonBenet was on Christmas morning given a gold bracelet inscribed with her name and the date of Christmas, but Patsy had said several times in the past that JonBenet was given that bracelet before the party on the 23rd, so if John was at all an observant he would have seen her wearing it for a couple of days already.

    Ah, the bicycle. What is the latest version of the story these days? In OSOS John says JonBenet got on her new bike and John personally helped her ride it all the way around the block, but in DOI and in interviews John was always adamant that one of the things he regretted was not taking the time to help her ride her new bike for even a minute before they all left for the party at the White's house. (Or, as he wrote in DOI, "Later I wished I had taken those extra few minutes. I wish I had remembered the oft-quoted axiom that children spell love T-I-M-E. I would never again be able to watch her ride a bike. The new bike was later donated to a church without her ever having enjoyed it.")

  7. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,381

    Default

    I can't get over John Ramsey's narcisstic choice of having his own face on the cover of his book "The Other Side of Suffering". He really is trying to win the non believers over, isn't he?

    I don't have the time to read this book. Can't see myself getting involved with it, but I appreciate being updated here by Karen, WhyNut and all the other posters who will be contributing if they read it. More power to all of you!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

  8. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,381

    Default

    Cherokee wrote: Thanks, Karen.

    Just reading about how John is trying to rewrite case history in order to burnish his image made me want to smack his lizard tongue through the back of his head!


    (This is for Thor ... )

    The way to go, Cherokee! I'll never forget Thor's post when she christened John Ramsey "Lizard Tongue." I was very concerned for her, but she came through unscathed.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

  9. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Posts
    1,311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    I have this book and I'm about halfway through it.
    It seems John has had a memory failure, or he's just trying to rewrite history. Example: when he went down to the basement and found the open basement window he says in the book it was wide open. And he left it open and went back upstairs and said to a policeman about it. Later in the story he says he carried Jonbenet up the stairs and laid her beside the Christmas tree.
    Didn't Linda Arndt always say she didn't move Jonbenets body? Hmmm.
    If anybody who doesn't have the book cares to hear the inconsistencies I've found just let me know and I can post them as I come across them. There are more than these two I just posted but I have limited computer time tonite and can't post the rest right now.
    Oh, and that letter he wrote to Hunter and gave his lawyer to give to him? Remember he said he could read it but he couldn't change a word of it? He includes in in the book. I don't remember ever reading it before so it may be the first time it's being revealed.
    However it seems to me like he changed some things Patsy wrote in her year end Christmas Letter in 1995. I'll have to go back and read what has been published because it's been awhile but what is in his book just doesn't sound like what I've read before.
    He says a lot of different things than what was said in DOI.
    Anyway, if anyone is still interested in it and doesn't have the book I'll be happy to post the highlights and discrepancies. I'll check back later.
    JR first placed JB in the foyer, just off the living room. Det. Arndt thought the area was "too heavily trafficked" and she moved her under the tree in the living room.
    I'd love to see his discrepancies. More fiction, I guess. Should we alert the bookstores to put this book in the "Fiction" section?
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

  10. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    Should we alert the bookstores to put this book in the "Fiction" section?
    YES!!!

    And while we're at it, we need to alert the media as well because you know how they never research the facts but always rely on whatever the Ramseys say at the time to be truth! I swear, I think today's media is nothing but a bunch of plastic, bobble-headed interviewers who grovel and nod at every Ramsey word, or they are print reporters who only cut and paste, with never an attempt to research real case history.

    Arrrgghhhh! Just talking about this new book of crap-varnished lies from John Ramsey makes my blood pressure go up! We have fought this battle for so long, ever since Christmas 1996, and the Ramseys always win. THEY get the book deals when people with REAL information on the case are told they can't be published for fear of lawsuits from the Ramseys. THEY get the favorable press from a fawning media who trumpet crazy Mary Lacy's worthless exhoneration to a gullible public. THEY get the sympathy while their bus victims get nothing and have to live the rest of their lives under its shadow.

    I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THE INEQUITY IN THIS CASE! The perp walks free and rubs our noses in it. John Ramsey knows good and well that Patsy wrote the ransom note and there was no intruder!
    Last edited by Cherokee; March 3, 2012, 2:43 pm at Sat Mar 3 14:43:28 UTC 2012.

  11. #35

    Default

    Zoomama - I'm sorry your image of me has been shattered, but I'm mad as heck and can't take it anymore!

    Thor - you're welcome! I think "Lizard Lips" one of the nicer things I can think of to call John "I never met a lie I didn't like" Ramsey. Heh.

    Elle - Thanks, my friend! You're welcome to come along and help with my tongue lashing (pun intended) of John Ramsey!
    Last edited by Cherokee; March 3, 2012, 2:44 pm at Sat Mar 3 14:44:29 UTC 2012.

  12. #36
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Lincoln, Nebraska
    Posts
    2,320

    Default

    Chero, I'm with you on your post! I'm furious. I just want some answers here.

    I'm glad to see Why Nut posting again, can't agree more.

    Elle, love you!
    I despise the Ramseys and this is just my opinion



Similar Threads

  1. Tom Miller's Side-By-side Comparison of Patsy's Exemplars To the Ransom Note
    By rashomon in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: August 27, 2006, 1:59 pm, Sun Aug 27 13:59:48 UTC 2006
  2. "RE: Margoo's soapbox again" - John Ramsey compared to Marc Klaas & John Walsh
    By "J_R" in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: June 25, 2004, 12:25 pm, Fri Jun 25 12:25:46 UTC 2004
  3. Patsy Ramsey & John Ramsey - BPD Interviews (Atlanta) - August 28, 2000
    By Tricia in forum Transcripts: Ramsey murder case
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: May 15, 2004, 1:29 am, Sat May 15 1:29:53 UTC 2004
  4. John Ramsey, "There is a perverse side of me..."
    By Tricia in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: April 4, 2004, 1:33 pm, Sun Apr 4 13:33:26 UTC 2004
  5. New Book on JonBenet Ramsey
    By Tricia in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: November 10, 2003, 7:54 am, Mon Nov 10 7:54:36 UTC 2003

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •