Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334 LastLast

Thumbs up

Good one Cherokee! Thank you.
    "When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    Did you really make up these names by yourself, Cherokee?
    Yes, I did, Elle. And may I say, those were some of the nicer names I came up with.

Quote Originally Posted by zoomama View Post
    Good one Cherokee! Thank you.
    Thanks, and you're welcome, Zoo! I couldn't help mahself!

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    Yes, I did, Elle. And may I say, those were some of the nicer names I came up with.
    You are a smart little cat, aren't you? I think my favourite one was

MARY KEENAN LACY - played by Dummerthan Abaga Rocks

I think creating these names must have given you some release.
    They are witty!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    You are a smart little cat, aren't you? I think my favourite one was

MARY KEENAN LACY - played by Dummerthan Abaga Rocks

I think creating these names must have given you some release.
    They are witty!
    Ha ha, the name of Lacy's actress was the first one to come to me! With the lack of logic, intelligence and critical thinking skills that woman has, I seriously don't know how Lacy finished law school!

And you're right, of course. It does make me feel better to have a go at those who thwarted justice in the Ramsey case. Every one of those named has prevented the truth of what really happened to JonBenet from coming out, and have instead, promoted absurdity.

Angry If you can believe it ...

John Ramsey's book of crap and lies actually has 4 1/2 stars at Amazon!

He must have gotten every friend, relative and IDI to submit favorable reviews. Of course, we know some publishers pay "review companies" to place favorable reviews on Amazon, B&N and other websites. I've read articles about how one guy wrote 50 reviews for a certain book, all under different names, and gave the book four and five starts. Maybe John's published contracted for the same service because there is no way THINKING PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY READ THE BOOK would have given that load of self-serving, self-righteous, shite and shinola, four and five stars!

If you would like to help combat this hideous PR ploy for sympathy and money from those who don't know any better by John Ramsey, please click on the link below and leave a review of John's book:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Other-Side...f=pd_sim_b_3#_
    Attached Images Attached Images  

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

Just looking at his face makes me want to punch him.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    Just looking at his face makes me want to punch him.
    You and me both, sista.

Quote Originally Posted by fr brown View Post
    Yeah, I'm almost positive that Foster didn't kill JonBenet so his opinion would be speculation. His observations aren't speculation, though. I felt I needed to explain the basis for his opinion lest people start thinking that Patsy would need to do something intricate and involved rather than just lay her eyeballs on the page.

For the record, Foster didn't, as far as I know, use the term acrostic. That's my word, and I used it because it's the accepted term among Bible scholars for a certain kind of psalm construction.
    Because a picture is worth a thousand words--or more depending on whose words they are--I'm attaching a photo of how the beginning of Psalm 35 looks in the NIV study bible (1985 edition). (You may have to scroll to the right to see it.) The initial lines of Psalm 35 are the inspiration, according to Don Foster, for "SBTC." This Bible was found open to the next page, containing the end of Psalm 35 and the beginning of Psalm 36.

In the left-hand side of the photo, part of Psalm 34 is visible. This is the psalm that John Ramsey in TOSOS says he read to Patsy when she was dying. Psalm 34 is an irregular alphabetic acrostic, ie, the initial letter of the lines are different letters of the Hebrew alphabet.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Moab; February 2, 2014, 6:12 pm at Sun Feb 2 18:12:46 UTC 2014. Reason: resize graphic/blown margins

How did Patsy light on Psalm 35? Was the third-floor NIV study Bible open there? That's the Bible SBTC comes from.

I read part of Death of Innocence today. In it Patsy says that when she was undergoing cancer treatment she opened a Gideon Bible at random to Psalm 57. Her eyes fell on the line:

I will take refuge in the shadow of your wings until the disaster has passed.

Thereafter, according to DOI, Psalm 57 had special significance for her.

Psalms 57 and 35 have some connections which her NIV Bible make explicit. Both talk about people in pursuit who are like ravenous lions, people who have dug a pit and laid a net over it to trap the narrator, but who will fall into it themselves.

So Patsy may have come to Psalm 35 via Psalm 57.

Quote Originally Posted by fr brown View Post
    How did Patsy light on Psalm 35? Was the third-floor NIV study Bible open there? That's the Bible SBTC comes from.

I read part of Death of Innocence today. In it Patsy says that when she was undergoing cancer treatment she opened a Gideon Bible at random to Psalm 57. Her eyes fell on the line:

I will take refuge in the shadow of your wings until the disaster has passed.

Thereafter, according to DOI, Psalm 57 had special significance for her.

Psalms 57 and 35 have some connections which her NIV Bible make explicit. Both talk about people in pursuit who are like ravenous lions, people who have dug a pit and laid a net over it to trap the narrator, but who will fall into it themselves.

So Patsy may have come to Psalm 35 via Psalm 57.
    The version of the Psalm 57 verse given in DOI actually reads "In the shadow of Your Wings I will make my refuge, / Until these calamities have passed by."

That's from The New King James Version of the Bible, which I think is also the translation (or one of them) used in Gideon Bibles.

Essentially the same account is given by "John" in TOSOS, but with loving interaction between husband and wife. In DOI, Patsy is alone on the bed reading Psalm 57 and thinking. John is off making business calls.

In Secrets of the Psalms by Godfrey Selig, Psalm 35 is the psalm invoked for the winning of court cases. Unless Patsy owned this book, it's undoubtedly a coincidence.