Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    Thank you, Elle. Right now, they think it's either a severe case of food poisioning or a particularly vicious intestinal virus. We are seeing some improvement, but it's slow. If it's not either of the above, we'll see a gastroenterologist for more tests, but we're hoping it's something temporary and not chronic. They've ruled out appendicitis, and GI tract obstructions. As you know, it hard to see your child suffer.
    It does sound like food poisoning to me, Cherokee; especially if no other children are falling sick at the same school or any of your neighbour's children (?). Let's hope there will be one special doctor above the others. who can pinpoint what it is, and ease your anxiety. It is not easy when you can't take their place.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Don't think Thor will want a copy of this photo! Ech!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Kathy Griffin's response to Ramsey's media BS parade:

Like I said: John ain't fooling nobody but himself if he thinks anyone believes his lies.
    With Kathy Griffin saying this on tv KK, it still keeps the public informed!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Why_Nut View Post
    So, the Kindle version has downloaded to my iPad, and off to the races we go.

This thing is a wreck of writing, that is for sure. Ironic that John writes several times of how he and Patsy would have "pity parties", since this book reads as one giant pity party for John. Literally, homeless men on the street apparently have it better than John, because John Suffers So Much while these homeless men have found peace with their fate.

The book desperately needs fact-checking and annotation, so I will go through chapter by chapter and see what it yields.
    It is good you are well organized when it comes to this case Why_Nut.
    Shall look forward to your posts.
    Just my opinion.

Note: Nit-picking is something done when one or two flaws in a work may be present. But if a person were covered head to toe in nits, would it be considered nit-picking to want all of them removed, lest the person suffer from the weakness all those nits are causing?

Chapter one:
    ==========
    "Burke plays downstairs in the living room by the Christmas tree. He's trying to assemble a mechanical robot made of the Legos he got for Christmas, so I sit down on the floor to help him put it together, but it's way too complicated for tonight."

So it is a robot now? Funny, for years John told the story as he did in DOI:

"Meanwhile, I went downstairs to try to get Burke to come up to bed, but he was deeply involved in assembling the miniature parking garage he had received that morning. I could tell he wasn’t going to go to bed until the project was finished, so I settled down on the floor beside him. Helping him complete what his mind was focused on was the best way to get us both in bed."
    ==========
    "Some people, however, are not always all that impressed with Patsy's creative talents. In 1995, two thousand people went through our Christmas house, which Patsy had decorated to support a fund-raiser for the Boulder Historical Society."

No, it was 1994. Also, do the numbers. In 1994, the Historic Homes for the Holidays tour took place over two days, a Saturday and a Sunday. The hours were 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday and noon to 5 p.m. on Sunday. The tour would therefore encompass at most 12 hours. Divide 2000 by 12, and you find that in any particular hour an average of 166 people were inside the house, not counting support staff. We have all seen pictures and video of the inside of the house. Can you imagine 166 *unique* individuals crowded into that living room and that dining room during any one hour, let alone 12 different sets of 166 people oooh-ing and ahhhh-ing over Burke's bedroom? I question John's and Patsy's oft-quoted numbers of 1500 to 2000 people coming through the house (let alone the usual accompanying theory that JonBenet's killer scoped out the house during this tour filled with heavy coats and sweating visitors in a house also equally described as hot enough to require cracked windows).
    ==========
    "'John, I found a note on the stairs! It's a ransom note!' She screams, frantic. 'John! There's a note!' She rushes to JonBenet's room and through the playroom to Burke's room and I follow. Burke is sleeping peacefully in his bed, but JonBenet is gone."

Followed by John's reading of the ransom note, and then:

"I hurry upstairs to put some clothes on, and run back downstairs. Patsy rushes to check on Burke and he is still asleep."

So now the story is that Patsy and John checked on Burke, then Patsy checked on him *again*? This is at odds with all other described scenarios.

Patsy in DOI:

"'Burke!' John yells. 'What about Burke?' Both of us race to Burke’s room at the far end of the second floor and find him apparently still asleep. Best not to arouse him until we figure out what’s happening here, I think. He’s better of asleep for now. I step into the hall."

Patsy in the 1997 police interview:

"And I uh, screamed for John.He was up in our bedroom still and he came running down and uh, I told him that there was a note that said she had been kidnapped. And uh, uh, I think he, he said, I said, ‘What should I do. What should I do,’ or something and he said, ‘Call the police,’ and I think somewhere, I remember I said something about, you know, check Burke or something and I think he ran back and checked Burke and I ran back down the s tairs and then he came downstairs."

And then in the same interview:

"TT:Okay. Was Burke still in the same bed? He hadn’t moved beds or anything like that? PR:I don’t know. I didn’t go in there and look."

Patsy in her 1998 police interview:

"He said, 'call 911, call the police.' I ran upstairs, and I think -- I think -- I -- I can't remember if -- I think I asked him to check on Burke, one of us checked on Burke, and I remember just seeing him at the phone, trying to --"

John's 1997 interview:

"At some point we checked Burke, I think I checked Burke."

John's 1998 interview:

"I think Patsy said -- I don't know if she checked on Burke. I don't know if she checked on Burke. I remember running around a lot."
    ==========
    "I rush up the stairs. I tell one of the policemen about the window. I can barely form the words."

John's 1998 interview:

LOU SMIT: Did you tell anybody about that?
    JOHN RAMSEY: I don't really remember. I mean, part of what is going on you're in such a state of disbelief this can even happen. And the, you know, the window had been broken out. And you say hah, that's it. But it was a window that I had used to get into the house before. It was cracked and open a little bit. It wasn't terribly unusual for me. Sometimes it would get opened to let cool air in because that basement could get real hot in winter. So it was like, you know, after I thought about it, I thought it was more of an alarming situation how it struck me at the time. It was still sort of explainable to me that it could have been left open.

Arrow

Why Nut, I'm enjoying your comparisons of John's versions of the truth. Hee hee and my how they have been sanitized. I'm so glad I stuck to my guns and not watched any of his recent interviews. Did he bring his new wife with him or even talk about her? I see his lizard tongue is active once again. eeewwwe
    It seems that John didn't really invest any time at all in JonBenet's pageants. His telling of them as something slight where Patsy was obsessed with them says it all. And the collection of awards and crowns all on display outside their bedroom says a lot. Did he not see all of these trophies and stuff?

Cherokee I'm so sorry about your kidlet. I hope it will soon be all over and they can get back to a healthy child.
    "When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    Oh, and BTW - he hasn't lost his lizard ways:
    Oh Lord. How about our suffering watching the lizard tongue dart in and out and hearing all his Bullsmit?
    Last edited by Cherokee; May 19, 2012, 7:41 pm at Sat May 19 19:41:05 UTC 2012.
    I despise the Ramseys and this is just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    Don't think Thor will want a copy of this photo! Ech!
    Too late!

Why Nut, I'm (I guess, even tho it pizzes me off) enjoying your pointing out the yet again Ramsey lies.

A parking garage into a robot. Indeed. They can't fool us.

Quote Originally Posted by zoomama View Post
    Why Nut, I'm enjoying your comparisons of John's versions of the truth. Hee hee and my how they have been sanitized. I'm so glad I stuck to my guns and not watched any of his recent interviews. Did he bring his new wife with him or even talk about her? I see his lizard tongue is active once again. eeewwwe
    It seems that John didn't really invest any time at all in JonBenet's pageants. His telling of them as something slight where Patsy was obsessed with them says it all. And the collection of awards and crowns all on display outside their bedroom says a lot. Did he not see all of these trophies and stuff?

Cherokee I'm so sorry about your kidlet. I hope it will soon be all over and they can get back to a healthy child.
    Thanks, Zoomama. It's a slow go, but, thankfully, we're seeing some improvement.

I agree with you about Why Nut's comparisons. I'm thinking I may even put them on a new thread that features all the contradictions and falsehoods in John's new book, so those who are interested have a handy reference guide.

Kudos Why_Nut. I'm afraid this is one book I won't be buying. How depressing that he couldn't be bothered to check his previous accounts.

Deary me.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    Hey, KK, it's about time you showed up on this thread ... and good for Kathy Griffin!!!
    Exsqueeze me? Perhaps your memory is a terrible as mine at this point. Back to page one: MOI.

February 2, 2012, 9:52 pm, Thu Feb 2 21:52:37 CST 2012

koldkase
    FFJ Senior Member

Dear Mr. Ramsey,

We know who murdered your child, and so do you. You may keep trying to bury your guilt with "good works," but you'll never be able to fake your way out of this. Write a dozen books of claptrap and propaganda; that won't change the truth. The only person you're fooling is yourself.

If you'd changed AT ALL, you'd finally tell the truth and unburden all those you DEVASTATED with lies, suspicions, and malicious intent, all to keep your family from taking responsibility for the abuse and murder of JonBenet when it is yours to take.

If you had one bone of decency in your body you'd finally witness FOR YOUR DAUGHTER. That's your spiritual quest in this life, and so far, Epic Fail.

When you're dead, all anyone is going to remember is how you abandoned your abused daughter in her hour of greatest need so you could try to hang onto your money bags and fat cat image. And your children and their children and their children will live with that legacy as long as there is memory.

You carry such a debt on your soul and it will NEVER be repaid until you do right by all the people you have hurt. You can't bypass that by pretend-caring for those you owe nothing.

So take this into Eternity: there is NO GOD in a devotion to deceit, in remorseless criminal acts against others, and in being a COWARD--that's you, John. THAT'S YOU.

Yeah, still sums up my feelings about this.

Sorry to hear your little darling is ill. Hope she's good as new soon.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.