Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

It's 11:43 pm here folks.I was watching a show promoting three young Italian tenors and then when it was finished I changed the station and who was on the screen but John Ramsey being interviewed about his new book.

I find him a strange type of man. When he was talking about his young daughter JonBenét, there was no trace of any sadness in his eyes at all as he was talking about her. I don't know who the woman was doing the interview(?). I had just clicked the arrow up one notch on my tv and was stunned to see this interview some of you had spoken about. I'm right next to the Buffalo border, and here in Canada we do get all the American stations. I almost switched my tv off as it was close to midnight.

Ramsey was almost half smiling through all of his conversation. The young woman did make a remark about him being quite well preserved in spite of this tragedy - words to this effect! He very quickly told her you have to be like this or you can be badly damaged. I think I heard him say ..."It's a gift you give yourself - "forgiveness!" I could have slapped his face! "badly damaged!" What a conceited A$$ he is! I know what it's like to lose a son, my youngest five years ago, although he was an adult, and the father of two children, my heart breaks every day for my loss. I wish I could have slapped the stupid grin off his face!

In other words, you can't allow yourself to be badly damaged just because you've lost your youngest daughter. For those of you who watched this, you must have spotted his stupid grinning face. Somehow I feel he is in for a very rude awakening!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

And to add fuel to the fire, John's book is published by a "Christian" publishing house called FaithWords, headquartered in Nashville, a division of Hatchette Book Group. It's not enough that John is shoving more crapola-on-a-cracker down our throats, he's doing it with a holier-than-thou slant. He wants to tell us how to get to the "Other Side of Suffering" because he's such a model of Christian faith.

I'll tell you how John got to the "Other Side of Suffering" - MONEY! And lots of it, and powerful friends and connections, and a corrupt DA's office in Boulder, and an idiot DA named Mary Lacy who doesn't know DNA from BS!

I could forgive a "horrific, domestic accident" as Dr. Henry Lee called the Ramsey case, but I cannot forgive the Ramseys throwing innocent people under the bus (and STILL throwing them, as stated in John's new book), negatively affecting the lives and livelihoods of hundreds of case players, and then continually keeping themselves in the public eye with self-serving garbage and lies in order to rehabilitate their image!

John KNOWS Patsy wrote the ransom note, and he KNOWS there was no intruder! It is beyond comprehension how he can sleep at night. It's time to give up the charade, John! We are literally sick of it!
    Last edited by Cherokee; March 15, 2012, 5:14 pm at Thu Mar 15 17:14:38 UTC 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    It's 11:43 pm here folks.I was watching a show promoting three young Italian tenors and then when it was finished I changed the station and who was on the screen but John Ramsey being interviewed about his new book.

I find him a strange type of man. When he was talking about his young daughter JonBenét, there was no trace of any sadness in his eyes at all as he was talking about her. I don't know who the woman was doing the interview(?). I had just clicked the arrow up one notch on my tv and was stunned to see this interview some of you had spoken about. I'm right next to the Buffalo border, and here in Canada we do get all the American stations. I almost switched my tv off as it was close to midnight.

Ramsey was almost half smiling through all of his conversation. The young woman did make a remark about him being quite well preserved in spite of this tragedy - words to this effect! He very quickly told her you have to be like this or you can be badly damaged. I think I heard him say ..."It's a gift you give yourself - "forgivenessI" I could have slapped his face! "badly damaged!" What a conceited A$$ he is! I know what it's like to lose a son, my youngest five years ago, although he was an adult, and the father of two children, my heart breaks every day for my loss. I wish I could have slapped the stupid grin off his face!

In other words, you can't allow yourself to be badly damaged just because you've lost your youngest daughter. For those of you who watched this, you must have spotted his stupid grinning face. Somehow I feel he is in for a very rude awakening!
    Oh, Elle, once again I offer my deepest sympathy on the loss of your son. I know there's not a day goes by that you do not mourn for him. That is why the grinning Ramseys never did pass muster with those of us who have sufferered the loss of a loved one. They smile and smirk and act like it was all in a day's work!

John said he was "well-preserved" because forgiveness was a gift you give yourself??!!! What does he have to forgive himself for? Hmmmm, John? Did you make a little slip up there?

I have run out of words to describe John's particular brand of crap. He mouths platitudes and what he thinks he's supposed to say, but just as we've said before, he has no idea how to express real emotions because he doesn't FEEL those emotions. What can he say? That he's glad they got away with the cover-up of JonBenet's death? That he's happy to move on with his life and get his "honor" back, that he was so upset about losing? That he knows they pulled one over on us, and an intruder will never be found? That would be the truth, and John could speak those words with real emotion. Unfortunately, he has to stick to his script. And the lizard lips keep moving.
    Last edited by Cherokee; March 15, 2012, 5:16 pm at Thu Mar 15 17:16:32 UTC 2012.

Here is the Nightline interview:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1d3pM66hnQ

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    Weren't Patsy and JR away (on the second of the two NYC trips that Holiday season) that weekend of the Christmas Parade? Wasn't that the weekend where she won Little Miss Christmas and got the Santa Bear as a Pageant prize (I believe the pageant organizers were the ones who ID'd the bear eventually)? Also, wasn't that the excuse Patsy gave for not recognizing the bear (that she was not present for that pageant and didn't actually see JB get the bear)?
    If I recall, Nedra and her husband babysat JB and BR that weekend. That was the Christmas Parade where photos showed a rather sad looking little JB in a tiara and red cape riding in that car.
    The Rs never saw any strange man run up to that car- they weren't even there.
    Patsy and JR were out of town in NYC with the Stines, and Nedra was looking after JonBenet and Burke.
    JonBenet won as "Little Miss Christmas" in the Amerikids Pageant and won the bear as a prize, on December 14, 1996 about a week after the Lights of December parade which was on December 6, 1996
    Patsy was with JonBenet at when she won the Santa Bear, her excuse was that she remembered it as a white Angel Bear.
    Patsy Ramsey, August 28, 2000:
    8 MR. WOOD (Ramsey lawyer): The video shows a
    9 Santa Bear.
    10 MS. HARMER: Yes. The video is
    11 taken at the same pageant where LaDonna
    12 passed out these prizes, one of which was
    13 the bear.
    14 MR. WOOD: Again, I am just
    15 trying to make sure, do you have a video of
    16 JonBenet holding or receiving a Santa Bear or
    17 are you saying that Santa bears were given
    18 out to some of the people there?
    19 MS. HARMER: The video shows the
    20 Santa Bear on the table.
    21 MR. WOOD: Well, the table, who
    22 all is in the picture?
    23 MR. KANE: Maybe I can clarify
    24 it. LaDonna Graygo purchased the bear,
    25 purchased the Santa Bear. It was the prize
    1 to JonBenet, and she told us the prize that
    2 JonBenet was awarded for winning little Ms.
    3 Christmas. That was the prize and it was
    4 the only bears that she had, and she got it
    5 from someplace in Nebraska, a mail order
    6 company. I can't remember the name.
    7 THE WITNESS: Okay.

8 Q. (By Mr. Kane) Did you look at
    9 the bear when it was found by -- what is
    10 her name?
    11 A. Gene.
    12 Q. Gene, or his?

13 MR. LEVIN: Mr. Matthews.
    14 THE WITNESS: Uh-huh
    15 (affirmative).
    16 Q. (By Mr. Kane) You looked at it
    17 before it was shipped off to Colorado?
    18 A. Yes.
    19 Q. And that didn't ring any bell
    20 with you?
    21 A. Uh-uh (negative).
    22 Q. But you remember getting -- she
    23 won a bear at that pageant?
    24 A. I thought it was the little white
    25 angel bear, but maybe it was, maybe she got
    1 that some other time.

"Patsy had her sitting atop a friend's convertible in the Christmas parade waving at the people lining the streets," Ramsey recalled. "Patsy's mother later told me that a strange man approached the car during the parade and it made her uncomfortable. I think about these things now and it makes me cringe.”
    http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headline...as-is-bizarre/

This is pure fabrication, a Ramsey&Smit “production” that grew from a faceless pedophile watching in the crowd to an actual suspicious stranger that approached the car carrying JonBenet, a few other girls, and Pam Archuletta.

The vague beginnings:
    John Ramsey suggested in his letter to Smit that other suspects might emerge. It could be anyone who read a newspaper article about his company passing the billion-dollar mark in sales, or someone who saw JonBenét riding in the Christmas parade, or maybe it was one of the customers of Access Graphics. That expanded the suspect list by another thirty thousand or so. For good measure, he threw in his loyal supporter Jim Marino as a possibility. Later in January, Marino received a voice mail message from his old pal, complimenting him for “doing such a good job [defending Ramsey] on TV.” Ramsey ended the call with, “Love ya, brother!”
    JonBenet: Inside the Ramsey Murder Investigation, Steve Thomas, page 286

Lou Smit totally disagreed with my version of the events that night, insisting that the Ramseys were innocent. In his intruder theory, the killer had seen JonBenét during one of her public appearances, perhaps the Christmas parade, and decided to go after her on Christmas night while the Ramsey family was out for the evening.
    JonBenet: Inside the Ramsey Murder Investigation, Steve Thomas, page 286

The final product:
    JonBenet was sitting up high on the back seat of a Christmas-red convertible with two other pageant contestants, waving to the crowd while the song Jingle Bell Rock was played from the car.
    A plastic sign on the side of the convertible identified her by name and revealed that she was a child beauty queen. Family friend Pam Archuleta held JonBenet's ankle to keep her from falling.
    As they went past one of the town's leading banks, a strange man walked from the crowd toward the BMW. Archuleta says he looked "creepy" and had "a face full of anger and hatred" that she will never forget. She had the impression that the man had seen JonBenet before and recognized her.
    Well-dressed in a tweed jacket and jeans, the man was in his 40's, tall and thin with graying hair. He stared at JonBenet and walked to within two feet of the car.
    For Archuleta, the staring man's behavior marred what until then had seemed an innocent Christmas event that could have taken place in any town in America.

National Examiner, May 3, 2004

Or as John Ramsey tells it:
    "Patsy had her sitting atop a friend's convertible in the Christmas parade waving at the people lining the streets," Ramsey recalled. "Patsy's mother later told me that a strange man approached the car during the parade and it made her uncomfortable. I think about these things now and it makes me cringe.”
    http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headline...as-is-bizarre/

WHY NO MENTION of this “Parade Stranger” in any interview with LE, no mention in Death of Innocence, no mention anywhere prior to 2004 but now prominently featured in John’s shameless publicity tour?
    See the examination of the 2004 story at ACandyRose:
    http://www.acandyrose.com/s-parade-float-stranger.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    Oh, Elle, once again I offer my deepest sympathy on the loss of your son. I know there's not a day goes by that you do not mourn for him. That is why the grinning Ramseys never did pass muster with those of us who have sufferered the loss of a loved one. They smile and smirk and act like it was all in a day's work!

John said he was "well-preserved" because forgiveness was a gift you give yourself??!!! What does he have to forgive himself for? Hmmmm, John? Did you make a little slip up there?

I have run out of words to describe John's particular brand of crap. He mouths platitudes and what he thinks he's supposed to say, but just as we've said before, he has no idea how to express real emotions because he doesn't FEEL those emotions. What can he say? That he's glad they got away with the cover-up of JonBenet's death? That he's happy to move on with his life and get his "honor" back, that he was so upset about losing? That he knows they pulled one over on us, and an intruder will never be found? That would be the truth, and John could speak those words with real emotion. Unfortunately, he has to stick to his script. And the lizard lips keep moving.
    Thank you Cherokee. These five years seem more like months. When my son's two lovely children Alex 13 and Chantal 10, our youngest grandchildren come for a visit, I see him in their smile and mannerisms. It brings him back.

I agree with all you're saying about John Ramsey. In writing this second book, he is still trying to convince the public he and Patsy were innocent.
    Let's hope they are both proved wrong.
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    Here is the Nightline interview:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1d3pM66hnQ
    Yes, Cynic, this is the one I tuned into halfway through the session,and just in time to hear his story of forgiving himself.

Thank you for posting this.
    Just my opinion.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Exclamation

patsy did it
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

WOW! I completely missed this thread!!

Oh my God...

I see I missed the interviews on Wednesday, but see that he'll be on Anderson Cooper's show tomorrow (Friday), so I don't know... maybe I'll watch... but seeing those clips of the Lizard Lips - I just don't know!!??!!

I LOVE reading all the clips of the interviews though!! Thank you ALL!! for posting those!!

I checked my library, but no listing for this book - but as someone above said - maybe it will be in the "bargain bin" soon! LOL!

Wish there was a "Thank You" button here - I would've "Thanked" all the posts here!

I especially love the comparisons Why_Nut has been posting! Will enjoy more! God, I can't believe it's been 15 years already... poor JonBenet - no justice yet...
    Last edited by Cherokee; March 15, 2012, 4:55 pm at Thu Mar 15 16:55:53 UTC 2012.
    ~~"Veni, Vidi, Velcro!
    I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    patsy did it
    ~~"Veni, Vidi, Velcro!
    I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

Cynic,

Thank you for all this extra work you have done here ending with the Parade Stranger. Good grief There usually are hundreds of Parade Strangers in a Parade. They had to draw a special one out of the hat!
    They were grasping at straws, Cynic, if you ask me!?
    Just my opinion.

Hello there RR and Niner. Long time no see!
    Just my opinion.