Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... LastLast
    The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Default Pep Talk! 2012 is a Great Year for the Truth in the JonBenet Case

That's right. 2012 is a great year for the truth in the JonBenet Ramsey case.

It is finally JonBenet's time.

I wish I could say more and I know it is really annoying and obnoxious to do this but, I'm doing it anyway. teehee.

Listen to this radio show. I say a bit more about what is going to happen soon.

Start at 16:49.
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleu...bsleuths-radio

Yes, 2012 is going to be a great year for the truth oh yes it is.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    That's right. 2012 is a great year for the truth in the JonBenet Ramsey case.

It is finally JonBenet's time.

I wish I could say more and I know it is really annoying and obnoxious to do this but, I'm doing it anyway. teehee.

It's 6:53 am here in Canada Tricia, and I wish you all the best with this radio show this Sunday. I sincerely hope you will be safe, and no harm will come to you because you are trying to bring the truth out about the Jonbenét Ramsey case. You are one very special young woman. Thank you
    for being there, Tricia!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Listened. Whoa.

Edited to add: In the show koldkase said something truly profound and about as full of truth as any truth can be about John Ramsey...

"He said in an interview that the case, the investigation was over, it was dead. And I'm thinking, excuse me? This was YOUR six year old. How can it be dead to you?"

Yes, that is the essence of why John Ramsey needs to be held to account and not allowed to just slide into anonymity as a father who grieved for a while and now grieves no longer. John accepts his daughter's murder inside the sacred privacy of his own house, and under the noses of himself, his wife, and his son, none of whom had so much as a hair of their own harmed. A father who is even capable of accepting his daughter's murder inside his own house while he is present and chalking it up to "Oh, it's just one of those things that happens sometimes, it sure made me sad for a while but whatevs" is capable of levels of denial which to this day compel a theory that a family member could have killed JonBenet and John simply could and can live with Just Not Dealing With It.
    Last edited by Why_Nut; April 9, 2012, 9:43 am at Mon Apr 9 9:43:31 UTC 2012.

Why_Nut for President.

What an incredible way of putting it all together. I am going to quote you (if you don't mind) the next time I do a show on the Ramsey case.

Quote Originally Posted by Why_Nut View Post
    Listened. Whoa.

Edited to add: In the show koldkase said something truly profound and about as full of truth as any truth can be about John Ramsey...

"He said in an interview that the case, the investigation was over, it was dead. And I'm thinking, excuse me? This was YOUR six year old. How can it be dead to you?"

Yes, that is the essence of why John Ramsey needs to be held to account and not allowed to just slide into anonymity as a father who grieved for a while and now grieves no longer. John accepts his daughter's murder inside the sacred privacy of his own house, and under the noses of himself, his wife, and his son, none of whom had so much as a hair of their own harmed. A father who is even capable of accepting his daughter's murder inside his own house while he is present and chalking it up to "Oh, it's just one of those things that happens sometimes, it sure made me sad for a while but whatevs" is capable of levels of denial which to this day compel a theory that a family member could have killed JonBenet and John simply could and can live with Just Not Dealing With It.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.

My Friends,

I wish I could say more but trust me, you will be excited.

FINALLY AFTER ALL THESES YEARS THE TRUTH

THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

To keep things interesting what do you think it is?

Post your ideas here then when the time comes we can see who was the closest.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

My guess is (though I really believe it was Patsy) It was really not John Andrew in the teller video but one of his friends whom he paid to withdraw money at that particular time so that he would have a alibi while he went to Boulder to kill JonBenet whom he always resented and finally the friend is coming forward.

Have no idea, it could be so many things. I've been so depressed over personal matters the last two years and need a boost. I won't go into the details, but have had major depression issues over major things. I will just wait and see what plays out. I honestly have no clue what could be behind this latest news. Thanks Tricia.
    I despise the Ramseys and this is just my opinion

My Friends,

I wish I could say more but trust me, you will be excited.

FINALLY AFTER ALL THESES YEARS THE TRUTH

THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!

It's about time, isn't it? That was a great radio show!

I remember that about a psychiatrist saying when Burke reaches 40 he may implode or some such. I half heartedly looked for it, but didn't come up with anything.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

I think maybe it's that guy Bluecrab always talked about, forget his name. Nathan something?
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

Quote Originally Posted by Harley View Post
    My guess is (though I really believe it was Patsy) It was really not John Andrew in the teller video but one of his friends whom he paid to withdraw money at that particular time so that he would have a alibi while he went to Boulder to kill JonBenet whom he always resented and finally the friend is coming forward.
    I can honestly say this is not it.

I will say it is not going to be any great surprise to most of us but we will be thrilled the truth is coming out.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

Have to say, if Ramsey DNA was found *inside* any of the knots on the ligature, well, game over, given that even the remotest excuse of "John carried JonBenet" and "Patsy threw herself on the body" would not account for such a difficult location.

Alternately, eyebrows would raise through the roof if Patsy's DNA was found on the duct tape, given that she not only disclaimed owning it, but also never went near the crime scene in the basement, thus eliminating any chance of transfer.

Granted, the possibility of either of these is nigh on nil. At this point, I would be satisfied if there was a development proving Burke owned Hi-Tec shoes because old childhood photos surfaced showing him wearing them. That would be development enough for me, since it would knock to pieces the years-long insistence on the part of the Ramseys and Lin Wood that an intruder *had* to have been in the basement because of the Hi-Tec shoe logo and Lou Smit's improbable and apparently undocumented tests showing it could not have been old because the mold on the floor grew too fast. (Oy to that Smit claim, I say. Oy.)