Pep Talk! 2012 is a Great Year for the Truth in the JonBenet Case

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Apr 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

That's right. 2012 is a great year for the truth in the JonBenet Ramsey case.

It is finally JonBenet's time.

I wish I could say more and I know it is really annoying and obnoxious to do this but, I'm doing it anyway. teehee.

Listen to this radio show. I say a bit more about what is going to happen soon.

Start at 16:49.
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2012/03/19/websleuths-radio

Yes, 2012 is going to be a great year for the truth oh yes it is.

2. Elle

Elle Member

It's 6:53 am here in Canada Tricia, and I wish you all the best with this radio show this Sunday. I sincerely hope you will be safe, and no harm will come to you because you are trying to bring the truth out about the Jonbenét Ramsey case. You are one very special young woman. Thank you
    for being there, Tricia!

3. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Listened. Whoa.

Edited to add: In the show koldkase said something truly profound and about as full of truth as any truth can be about John Ramsey...

"He said in an interview that the case, the investigation was over, it was dead. And I'm thinking, excuse me? This was YOUR six year old. How can it be dead to you?"

Yes, that is the essence of why John Ramsey needs to be held to account and not allowed to just slide into anonymity as a father who grieved for a while and now grieves no longer. John accepts his daughter's murder inside the sacred privacy of his own house, and under the noses of himself, his wife, and his son, none of whom had so much as a hair of their own harmed. A father who is even capable of accepting his daughter's murder inside his own house while he is present and chalking it up to "Oh, it's just one of those things that happens sometimes, it sure made me sad for a while but whatevs" is capable of levels of denial which to this day compel a theory that a family member could have killed JonBenet and John simply could and can live with Just Not Dealing With It.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2012
  4. Tricia

Why_Nut for President.

What an incredible way of putting it all together. I am going to quote you (if you don't mind) the next time I do a show on the Ramsey case.

5. Tricia

My Friends,

I wish I could say more but trust me, you will be excited.

FINALLY AFTER ALL THESES YEARS THE TRUTH

THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!

6. Tricia

To keep things interesting what do you think it is?

Post your ideas here then when the time comes we can see who was the closest.

7. Harley

Harley Member

My guess is (though I really believe it was Patsy) It was really not John Andrew in the teller video but one of his friends whom he paid to withdraw money at that particular time so that he would have a alibi while he went to Boulder to kill JonBenet whom he always resented and finally the friend is coming forward.

8. Thor

Thor Active Member

Have no idea, it could be so many things. I've been so depressed over personal matters the last two years and need a boost. I won't go into the details, but have had major depression issues over major things. I will just wait and see what plays out. I honestly have no clue what could be behind this latest news. Thanks Tricia.

9. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

It's about time, isn't it? That was a great radio show!

I remember that about a psychiatrist saying when Burke reaches 40 he may implode or some such. I half heartedly looked for it, but didn't come up with anything.

10. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I think maybe it's that guy Bluecrab always talked about, forget his name. Nathan something?

11. Tricia

I can honestly say this is not it.

I will say it is not going to be any great surprise to most of us but we will be thrilled the truth is coming out.

12. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Have to say, if Ramsey DNA was found *inside* any of the knots on the ligature, well, game over, given that even the remotest excuse of "John carried JonBenet" and "Patsy threw herself on the body" would not account for such a difficult location.

Alternately, eyebrows would raise through the roof if Patsy's DNA was found on the duct tape, given that she not only disclaimed owning it, but also never went near the crime scene in the basement, thus eliminating any chance of transfer.

Granted, the possibility of either of these is nigh on nil. At this point, I would be satisfied if there was a development proving Burke owned Hi-Tec shoes because old childhood photos surfaced showing him wearing them. That would be development enough for me, since it would knock to pieces the years-long insistence on the part of the Ramseys and Lin Wood that an intruder *had* to have been in the basement because of the Hi-Tec shoe logo and Lou Smit's improbable and apparently undocumented tests showing it could not have been old because the mold on the floor grew too fast. (Oy to that Smit claim, I say. Oy.)

13. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

My guess (I have three, actually) is:

Either JR will admit that Patsy bashed her in a rage and they panicked. They didn't call 911 because they thought she was already dead,

OR- JR will admit that it was BR, who was "playing around" with JB, bashed her when she screamed, and had been using the cord around her next as part of a "game".

Not so sure whether JR would be ready to say this, even though BR could not be prosecuted even if he admitted to it, because it would really ruin BR's life, at least for a while. Can't see his dad doing this.

OR---- (and this one is actually my FIRST choice), someone ELSE who knows the truth is finally going to come out publicly with it- my money is on FW.

Do I win any cigars?

14. whitewitch1

whitewitch1 Senior Member

I'm going to guess that the DNA has been sourced and the source had quite a story to tell involving the Ramseys.

15. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

That's a good one, too.

16. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

You are a wicked, wicked woman, Tricia! :rs:

You're about to give me a stroke! Then I'm going to die before the big reveal, and it will be on YOUR CONSCIENCE. Oh yeah, it will!

So that ghost you see dogging you for life...yeah, MOI! You'll be hearing this every day from me in the afterlife: :kmg:

The only guess I have is that whatever is going to be revealed, if it is going to explain which one, two, or three in the house that night committed each element of the crime, has to be based in evidence. Irrefutable, inarguable evidence.

Otherwise, it's the same as the theories we've debated for 15 years: more speculation.

As to whom I think did what, my best guess is that Burke (or another male family member) was sexually abusing JonBenet and Patsy found out some days/weeks before Christmas--JonBenet told, blood on panties, something like that. It caused a lot of tension in the family, which boiled over on Dec. 25th.

Whoever delivered the head blow did so out of anger, though I don't think that was premeditated to murder her; probably Burke or Patsy, IMO, because John wouldn't have lost that much control, as men know their strength is deadly, especially to the more vulnerable. The rest was to cover up all of it--prior sexual abuse, bludgeoning, all of it.

Of course, Patsy wrote the note.

I think Patsy was furious with JonBenet, probably blamed her for the abuse, as family often do in cases of incest. Remember the member of the family abusing the victim is also loved within the unit. It's very hard to deal with incest because of these conflicting emotions and loyalties.

But Patsy told their pilot's wife, Mrs. Archuleta, that JonBenet was "too friendly" and "flirted," after all. I would be very surprised if Patsy didn't have more than one stern lesson for JonBenet on how inappropriate her behavior was. But the child was trained and rewarded for that pageant behavior too many times for too long in her short life, perhaps. That might be why Patsy was able to coldly apply or help with the application of the garrote and/or complete the staging by writing the ransom note.

I do think John knows more than he's ever admitted, even if he wasn't actively involved in the crimes or staging, IMO.

Sadly for Burke, I have never been able to completely rule out his involvement in the sexual abuse, the head blow, and the garroting. He was physically capable, and siblings can be brutal to each other.

Having said that, I can't imagine anyone coming out with previously unreleased evidence in this case if Burke has JB's blood on his hands, so I'm thinking you believe or now know it was mostly or all done by Patsy, Tricia.

I truly hope it wasn't Burke. If it wasn't, I think it's time for him to be released from this suspicion he's carried all his young life.

But you certainly have me thinking this new "voice" is going to say Patsy did it all--lost it, head blow, garrote to cover it up, ransom note. I will be surprised if she also committed the sexual assault prior to the 25th, though. It's not unheard of, but it is unusual.

That's all I got. Hope your source doesn't wait much longer.... :ghost:

17. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

That would be quite a surprise.

But I have always hoped someone who was close to the family, who saw things like a similar "noose" constructed for some reason by one of them, or who knew about the prior molestation--something someone saw that is key--would come forward one day.

Maybe this is the case now.

18. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

My opinion on what it might be?

I know Beckner, and the rest of LE, aren't too happy that crazy Mary Lacy did her bogus exoneration of the Ramseys. I wouldn't be surprised if Beckner has something up his sleeve that he will be releasing, and it will completely knock Lacy's exoneration on its arse and into the dumpola!

However, my gut feeling is that it might have something to do with Fleet White. John has made a point of naming Fleet as his main suspect (without actually naming him). In his latest book, John really put the voodoo pins into Fleet and suggested all kinds of spurious things about his former friend.

Since the Ramseys save their most vicious attacks for those who they feel expose their guilt in the case, that leads me to believe John is very afraid of what Fleet knows and that he will someday spill the beans. I imagine Fleet was not happy with Lacy's love-gift exoneration of the Ramseys, so he might have decided to finally speak about what he knows.

Obviously, the Whites saw and heard things that made them have a falling out with the Ramseys. Fleet has made it clear he does not agree with John's version of what happened on December 26th. Perhaps, John's book "The Other Side of Suffering" was partly a salvo aimed at Fleet in order to minimize any damage an expose' by Fleet's would do to John's carefully constructed illusion of Ramsey innocence.

Dare we hope that our long fight against the lies and corruption of the Ramseys (and their powerful enablers), and against the sickening sycophancy of a dumbed-down, lock-step media, is almost at an end, and we will finally know the truth about what really happened to JonBenet?

19. cynic

cynic Member

I want it to be Fleet White, but I’m afraid he has been intimidated into submission. :mad:

Last edited: Apr 11, 2012
  20. Thor

Thor Active Member

I am also wondering if we will finally hear from Fleet. I am past getting justice for JonBenet, I just do not see any kind of arrest of anyone for anything. I realize Patsy is gone, but I'm thinking of others being involved (from the family) and even obstruction of justice charges. But I just don't feel that confident anymore. Maybe I'm jaded with this case.

What I'm wondering is just what is prompting this news and this person(s) coming forward NOW. I don't care when, however, just that we get some answers. This case has haunted me from the beginning and I've said for years that before I die, I wanna know what happened. Since none of us know what happens after we die, I'm not betting I'll get the answers then either, haha.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice