Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program

My guess (I have three, actually) is:

Either JR will admit that Patsy bashed her in a rage and they panicked. They didn't call 911 because they thought she was already dead,

OR- JR will admit that it was BR, who was "playing around" with JB, bashed her when she screamed, and had been using the cord around her next as part of a "game".

Not so sure whether JR would be ready to say this, even though BR could not be prosecuted even if he admitted to it, because it would really ruin BR's life, at least for a while. Can't see his dad doing this.

OR---- (and this one is actually my FIRST choice), someone ELSE who knows the truth is finally going to come out publicly with it- my money is on FW.

Do I win any cigars?
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

I'm going to guess that the DNA has been sourced and the source had quite a story to tell involving the Ramseys.

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

Quote Originally Posted by whitewitch1 View Post
    I'm going to guess that the DNA has been sourced and the source had quite a story to tell involving the Ramseys.
    That's a good one, too.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

You are a wicked, wicked woman, Tricia!

You're about to give me a stroke! Then I'm going to die before the big reveal, and it will be on YOUR CONSCIENCE. Oh yeah, it will!

So that ghost you see dogging you for life...yeah, MOI! You'll be hearing this every day from me in the afterlife:

The only guess I have is that whatever is going to be revealed, if it is going to explain which one, two, or three in the house that night committed each element of the crime, has to be based in evidence. Irrefutable, inarguable evidence.

Otherwise, it's the same as the theories we've debated for 15 years: more speculation.

As to whom I think did what, my best guess is that Burke (or another male family member) was sexually abusing JonBenet and Patsy found out some days/weeks before Christmas--JonBenet told, blood on panties, something like that. It caused a lot of tension in the family, which boiled over on Dec. 25th.

Whoever delivered the head blow did so out of anger, though I don't think that was premeditated to murder her; probably Burke or Patsy, IMO, because John wouldn't have lost that much control, as men know their strength is deadly, especially to the more vulnerable. The rest was to cover up all of it--prior sexual abuse, bludgeoning, all of it.

Of course, Patsy wrote the note.

I think Patsy was furious with JonBenet, probably blamed her for the abuse, as family often do in cases of incest. Remember the member of the family abusing the victim is also loved within the unit. It's very hard to deal with incest because of these conflicting emotions and loyalties.

But Patsy told their pilot's wife, Mrs. Archuleta, that JonBenet was "too friendly" and "flirted," after all. I would be very surprised if Patsy didn't have more than one stern lesson for JonBenet on how inappropriate her behavior was. But the child was trained and rewarded for that pageant behavior too many times for too long in her short life, perhaps. That might be why Patsy was able to coldly apply or help with the application of the garrote and/or complete the staging by writing the ransom note.

I do think John knows more than he's ever admitted, even if he wasn't actively involved in the crimes or staging, IMO.

Sadly for Burke, I have never been able to completely rule out his involvement in the sexual abuse, the head blow, and the garroting. He was physically capable, and siblings can be brutal to each other.

Having said that, I can't imagine anyone coming out with previously unreleased evidence in this case if Burke has JB's blood on his hands, so I'm thinking you believe or now know it was mostly or all done by Patsy, Tricia.

I truly hope it wasn't Burke. If it wasn't, I think it's time for him to be released from this suspicion he's carried all his young life.

But you certainly have me thinking this new "voice" is going to say Patsy did it all--lost it, head blow, garrote to cover it up, ransom note. I will be surprised if she also committed the sexual assault prior to the 25th, though. It's not unheard of, but it is unusual.

That's all I got. Hope your source doesn't wait much longer....

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by whitewitch1 View Post
    That would be quite a surprise.

But I have always hoped someone who was close to the family, who saw things like a similar "noose" constructed for some reason by one of them, or who knew about the prior molestation--something someone saw that is key--would come forward one day.

Maybe this is the case now.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

My opinion on what it might be?

I know Beckner, and the rest of LE, aren't too happy that crazy Mary Lacy did her bogus exoneration of the Ramseys. I wouldn't be surprised if Beckner has something up his sleeve that he will be releasing, and it will completely knock Lacy's exoneration on its arse and into the dumpola!

However, my gut feeling is that it might have something to do with Fleet White. John has made a point of naming Fleet as his main suspect (without actually naming him). In his latest book, John really put the voodoo pins into Fleet and suggested all kinds of spurious things about his former friend.

Since the Ramseys save their most vicious attacks for those who they feel expose their guilt in the case, that leads me to believe John is very afraid of what Fleet knows and that he will someday spill the beans. I imagine Fleet was not happy with Lacy's love-gift exoneration of the Ramseys, so he might have decided to finally speak about what he knows.

Obviously, the Whites saw and heard things that made them have a falling out with the Ramseys. Fleet has made it clear he does not agree with John's version of what happened on December 26th. Perhaps, John's book "The Other Side of Suffering" was partly a salvo aimed at Fleet in order to minimize any damage an expose' by Fleet's would do to John's carefully constructed illusion of Ramsey innocence.

Dare we hope that our long fight against the lies and corruption of the Ramseys (and their powerful enablers), and against the sickening sycophancy of a dumbed-down, lock-step media, is almost at an end, and we will finally know the truth about what really happened to JonBenet?

I want it to be Fleet White, but I’m afraid he has been intimidated into submission.
    Last edited by cynic; April 11, 2012, 6:27 am at Wed Apr 11 6:27:03 UTC 2012.

I am also wondering if we will finally hear from Fleet. I am past getting justice for JonBenet, I just do not see any kind of arrest of anyone for anything. I realize Patsy is gone, but I'm thinking of others being involved (from the family) and even obstruction of justice charges. But I just don't feel that confident anymore. Maybe I'm jaded with this case.

What I'm wondering is just what is prompting this news and this person(s) coming forward NOW. I don't care when, however, just that we get some answers. This case has haunted me from the beginning and I've said for years that before I die, I wanna know what happened. Since none of us know what happens after we die, I'm not betting I'll get the answers then either, haha.
    I despise the Ramseys and this is just my opinion

Either:-

1) New technology has examined the 911 tape and produced a clearer reading of the background speech

OR

2) A now grown up child has decided to speak
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

When will we hear?
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

You all are making great guesses.
    I am hoping it will be soon but I really can't say.
    Please forgive me for doing this to you but I figured you would rather have a tidbit of information than nothing at all.

Koldkase please do not die on me. In fact, that's an order!!!
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

It's ok Tricia, I have faith in how you're handling this (as nuts as it is making me, ala Koldkase)! Keep us posted.
    I despise the Ramseys and this is just my opinion