Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    You all are making great guesses.
    I am hoping it will be soon but I really can't say.
    Please forgive me for doing this to you but I figured you would rather have a tidbit of information than nothing at all.

Koldkase please do not die on me. In fact, that's an order!!!
    Tricia, don't pay the diva any heed. She pulled the dying stunt before remember? Cost us an arm and a leg for the dancing hens and hoodie pallbearers too. Poor Zotto is still in rehab.

This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

Hey- which ever one of us dies first and gets to the Other Side will KNOW the truth. If it's ME, I promise to come back an tell y'all.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    Hey- which ever one of us dies first and gets to the Other Side will KNOW the truth. If it's ME, I promise to come back an tell y'all.
    Having got to know you quite well DeeDee, I hope you will come and tell me, but I'm a good bit older than you. "cough!" Why don't you tell us some stories about what you know? You know I have great faith in you!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    My opinion on what it might be?

I know Beckner, and the rest of LE, aren't too happy that crazy Mary Lacy did her bogus exoneration of the Ramseys. I wouldn't be surprised if Beckner has something up his sleeve that he will be releasing, and it will completely knock Lacy's exoneration on its arse and into the dumpola!

However, my gut feeling is that it might have something to do with Fleet White. John has made a point of naming Fleet as his main suspect (without actually naming him). In his latest book, John really put the voodoo pins into Fleet and suggested all kinds of spurious things about his former friend.

Since the Ramseys save their most vicious attacks for those who they feel expose their guilt in the case, that leads me to believe John is very afraid of what Fleet knows and that he will someday spill the beans. I imagine Fleet was not happy with Lacy's love-gift exoneration of the Ramseys, so he might have decided to finally speak about what he knows.

Obviously, the Whites saw and heard things that made them have a falling out with the Ramseys. Fleet has made it clear he does not agree with John's version of what happened on December 26th. Perhaps, John's book "The Other Side of Suffering" was partly a salvo aimed at Fleet in order to minimize any damage an expose' by Fleet's would do to John's carefully constructed illusion of Ramsey innocence.
    OMG, you mean that sorry John actually had the NERVE to point the finger at Fleet AGAIN?! What a lowlife POS John is! I hope his new wife poisons him!

Dare we hope that our long fight against the lies and corruption of the Ramseys (and their powerful enablers), and against the sickening sycophancy of a dumbed-down, lock-step media, is almost at an end, and we will finally know the truth about what really happened to JonBenet?

Oh, you nailed that, Chero!

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    I want it to be Fleet White, but I’m afraid he has been intimidated into submission.
    Yeah, he got beat up worse than anyone in the Team Ramsey pursuit of vindictive obstruction of justice.

But his children are older now, so as others point out, they may have their own ax to grind now for what their family was put through.

Oh, that would be sublime, wouldn't it? Poetic justice of some kind, anyway.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    Having got to know you quite well DeeDee, I hope you will come and tell me, but I'm a good bit older than you. "cough!" Why don't you tell us some stories about what you know? You know I have great faith in you!
    I can tell you LOTS about what I know.

Mods- start an OT thead here or have people PM me?
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    I am also wondering if we will finally hear from Fleet. I am past getting justice for JonBenet, I just do not see any kind of arrest of anyone for anything. I realize Patsy is gone, but I'm thinking of others being involved (from the family) and even obstruction of justice charges. But I just don't feel that confident anymore. Maybe I'm jaded with this case.

What I'm wondering is just what is prompting this news and this person(s) coming forward NOW. I don't care when, however, just that we get some answers. This case has haunted me from the beginning and I've said for years that before I die, I wanna know what happened. Since none of us know what happens after we die, I'm not betting I'll get the answers then either, haha.
    Heck, I'm jaded over the whole system after seeing what money buys even in a child abuse murder.

If there's no justice here or in an afterlife, then I guess we've wasted a lot of time with our moral outrage. That would be a bummer.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    You all are making great guesses.
    I am hoping it will be soon but I really can't say.
    Please forgive me for doing this to you but I figured you would rather have a tidbit of information than nothing at all.

Koldkase please do not die on me. In fact, that's an order!!!
    You torture small animals, too, don't you?

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    I am also wondering if we will finally hear from Fleet. I am past getting justice for JonBenet, I just do not see any kind of arrest of anyone for anything. I realize Patsy is gone, but I'm thinking of others being involved (from the family) and even obstruction of justice charges. But I just don't feel that confident anymore. Maybe I'm jaded with this case.

What I'm wondering is just what is prompting this news and this person(s) coming forward NOW. I don't care when, however, just that we get some answers. This case has haunted me from the beginning and I've said for years that before I die, I wanna know what happened. Since none of us know what happens after we die, I'm not betting I'll get the answers then either, haha.
    I missed these posts due to computer trouble, Thor. I wonder if the person who performed the sexual abuse performed on JonBenét will be named! (?).

I think Fleet white knew a lot more than he could admit but because of John Ramsey's executive position and connections, he had to protect himself.

This little girl was sexually abused and still had to get up and perform for narcisstic Patsy, who must have known who the culprit was but did nothing about it.

I still feel Patsy killed JonBenét in a rage, and a murder was staged by her and John Ramsey. The head blow came before the fake garrote. Thanks to Delmar England's analysis.

Let's hope you will really give us some solid news, Tricia. To be truthful I'm tired waiting for it!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles View Post
    Tricia, don't pay the diva any heed. She pulled the dying stunt before remember? Cost us an arm and a leg for the dancing hens and hoodie pallbearers too. Poor Zotto is still in rehab.

Um...breaking news: Zotto has escaped from rehab...with a little help from her friends...coughcough chero cough moab...and was right here under this very bridge helping me plan my new funeral.... :bigstick:

She looks good, really, considering. Did you know they still give patients electrical shock treatments? Causes the hair to frizz terribly, too.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    I missed these posts due to computer trouble, Thor. I wonder if the person who performed the sexual abuse performed on JonBenét will be named! (?).

I think Fleet white knew a lot more than he could admit but because of John Ramsey's executive position, he had to protect himself.

This little girl was sexually abused and still had to get up and perform for narsisstic Patsy, who must have known who the culprit was but did nothing about it.

I still feel Patsy killed JonBenét in a rage, and a murder was staged by her and John Ramsey. The head blow came before the fake garrote. Thanks to Delmar England's analysis.

Let's hope you will really give us some solid news, Tricia. To be truthful I'm tired waiting for it!
    This is all probably right on point, Elle.

I hope the same, as well. Unless they're going to start giving us immortality pills, something better happen soon or Tricia will be on TV starring in The Most Haunted Woman In America.

::shocked2

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    This is all probably right on point, Elle.

I hope the same, as well. Unless they're going to start giving us immortality pills, something better happen soon or Tricia will soon be on TV starring in The Most Haunted Woman In America.

::shocked2

I'm not getting any younger, KK. I'm really tired waiting to hear the real truth of what took place that tragic night!

Just heard your lovely voice again!
    Just my opinion.