Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    I can tell you LOTS about what I know.

Mods- start an OT thead here or have people PM me?
    e-mail me before the Sunday Broadcast DeeDee!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    [/CENTER]

I'm not getting any younger, KK. I'm really tired waiting to hear the real truth of what took place that tragic night!

Just heard your lovely voice again!
    I know, Elle. It's hard to even hope for it any more. But Tricia swears the wait is almost over. So we'll stand behind our fearless leader...with a cattle prod.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    I can tell you LOTS about what I know.

Mods- start an OT thead here or have people PM me?
    Let's see if I can get those mods stirred from the guttah. If not, IT'S MUTINY!

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Let's see if I can get those mods stirred from the guttah. If not, IT'S MUTINY!
    KK, you or DeeDee can start any OT thread you like in THE PUB! That would be a good place to get the party, er, conversation started!

Um...breaking news: Zotto has escaped from rehab...with a little help from her friends...coughcough chero cough moab...and was right here under this very bridge helping me plan my new funeral.... :bigstick:

She looks good, really, considering. Did you know they still give patients electrical shock treatments? Causes the hair to frizz terribly, too.
    That wasn't hair, it's part of the condition. Zotto told me, she said "That Koldkase is such a diva, honestly. I'm starting to grow feathers because of it.."

So alas, poor Zotto, burnt-out agent is turning into a chook herself.

The next stage of her rehab apparently is dancing. Obviously she'll not be able to join "the girls" themselves because she'd look a little out of place SIZE-wise, but she tells me that she has aspirations to move to Paris and high-kick her way through her twilight years at the Folies Bergeres.

This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    KK, you or DeeDee can start any OT thread you like in THE PUB! That would be a good place to get the party, er, conversation started!
    I repeat: where's the Pub?

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles View Post
    That wasn't hair, it's part of the condition. Zotto told me, she said "That Koldkase is such a diva, honestly. I'm starting to grow feathers because of it.."

So alas, poor Zotto, burnt-out agent is turning into a chook herself.

The next stage of her rehab apparently is dancing. Obviously she'll not be able to join "the girls" themselves because she'd look a little out of place SIZE-wise, but she tells me that she has aspirations to move to Paris and high-kick her way through her twilight years at the Folies Bergeres.

Oh, excuse me, so sorry, completely forgot to speak SCOTTISH ENGLISH! Let me translate for you:

Zotto is no longer in REHAB! She's on the run, en route to places undisclosed, where no doubt Sven will be waiting with open arms open...as wide as handcuffs will allow, anyway.

But she is "flying" there, so you may have a point about the feathers. Perhaps she's working on a new routine for our airport shows, complete with aerial feats of daring and do. It's risky, as disasters are not unusual, but I have confidence in Zotto, if feathers are her new specialty.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

I repeat: where's the Pub?
    Where's THE PUB? It's on the main FFJ page!

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/index.php

(scroll down below COLD CASES)

Click on THE PUB link and you get:

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...play.php?f=277

with a few sub-forums AND below that, a regular area where you can post threads to your heart's content!

Where's THE PUB? It's on the main FFJ page!

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/index.php

(scroll down below COLD CASES)

Click on THE PUB link and you get:

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...play.php?f=277

with a few sub-forums AND below that, a regular area where you can post threads to your heart's content!
    What main page?

Okay, just kidding, but I seldom go there. Not that I'm too lazy to hunt through the confusing series of forum headings or anything....

Did you see my answer to you, post #28? Just wondering...not that you need to respond...or anything...now that Zotto is winging it to Sven in the secret location...not that you are involved in that or anything....

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Did you see my answer to you, post #28?
    Yes, I did. From what I've heard, John really laid into Fleet, not only in his book, but also in some of his interviews. Of course, John was careful not to mention Fleet by name, but if you know anything about the case, he leaves enough clues so that you know it's Fleet without John saying so. It's basically the old "discredit the witness ploy" used by scummy lawyers for ages. John pretends Fleet is high on his list of suspects so that if, and when, Fleet finally tells what he knows, John can say, "See! He's trying to divert suspicion from himself onto us!" Which, ironically, is exactly what John has been trying to do all these years!

Oh, those Ramseys are wiley. Of course, they've had paid PR consultants, a raft of lawyers and Lin Wood to learn all kinds of sleazeball tricks from in order to keep the smoke and mirrors going ... ANYTHING to deflect suspicion from themselves onto other innocent human beings! I mean, come on. The Ramseys aren't stupid. They know how bad it looks that they were the only ones in the house with JonBenet, the ransom note matches Patsy's handwriting and linguistics, nothing was used from outside the house, and there is NO evidence of an intruder!

The Ramseys only hope (other than Lacy's bogus exoneration) has been to keep pointing the finger at innocent people AND never talk about the ransom note. Ever. Just like my forum signature says, once the ransom note (the only definite link to whomever staged JonBenet's body and the crime scene) was linked to Patsy, the Ramseys quit talking about the ransom note and refused to talk about it ever again. Truly. They act like it doesn't exist. Instead, they jumped on the free (and lucky) gift of degraded, unsourced, partial DNA contaminate as their main talking point to a public saturated with unrealistic TV CSI experience.

Yes, I did. From what I've heard, John really laid into Fleet, not only in his book, but also in some of his interviews. Of course, John was careful not to mention Fleet by name, but if you know anything about the case, he leaves enough clues so that you know it's Fleet without John saying so. It's basically the old "discredit the witness ploy" used by scummy lawyers for ages. John pretends Fleet is high on his list of suspects so that if, and when, Fleet finally tells what he knows, John can say, "See! He's trying to divert suspicion from himself onto us!" Which, ironically, is exactly what John has been trying to do all these years!

Oh, those Ramseys are wiley. Of course, they've had paid PR consultants, a raft of lawyers and Lin Wood to learn all kinds of sleazeball tricks from in order to keep the smoke and mirrors going ... ANYTHING to deflect suspicion from themselves onto other innocent human beings! I mean, come on. The Ramseys aren't stupid. They know how bad it looks that they were the only ones in the house with JonBenet, the ransom note matches Patsy's handwriting and linguistics, nothing was used from outside the house, and there is NO evidence of an intruder!

The Ramseys only hope (other than Lacy's bogus exoneration) has been to keep pointing the finger at innocent people AND never talk about the ransom note. Ever. Just like my forum signature says, once the ransom note (the only definite link to whomever staged JonBenet's body and the crime scene) was linked to Patsy, the Ramseys quit talking about the ransom note and refused to talk about it ever again. Truly. They act like it doesn't exist. Instead, they jumped on the free (and lucky) gift of degraded, unsourced, partial DNA contaminate as their main talking point to a public saturated with unrealistic TV CSI experience.
    Yep, that's the John Ramsey we know.

All "healed" and "changed" into...same old same old.

This is the single most despicable thing about the Ramseys--other than sexually abusing and murdering their child, of course. They HAVE NO conscience, no morals, and no soul, IMO. Well, that goes without saying; look what they did to JonBenet.

All because someone was sexually abusing her and that could NOT be allowed to be exposed.

Disgusting. As ever.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    My Friends,

I wish I could say more but trust me, you will be excited.

FINALLY AFTER ALL THESES YEARS THE TRUTH

THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!
    I do think John knows more than he's ever admitted, even if he wasn't actively involved in the crimes or staging, IMO.
    What I'm interested in is whether the truth addresses and explains all the physical evidence that could be sourced, like e. g. the fibers from John's black shirt that were found in the victim's Bloomingdale underpants.

As for my "guess": since the majority of the circumstantial evidence is linked to Patsy, she must have played a key role at least in the staging, if not in the killing as well.

Maybe Patsy's touch DNA has been detected on the ligature that was around JonBenet's neck? Or her (or John's) touch DNA has been found on the oversized Bloomies, or on the longjohns?
    Whatever the truth is - I'm convinced that it is linked to the forensic evidence we already know about, with additional evidence probably confirming that which is already known.