Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Now I will have that visual with me for the rest of my life. OMG. LOL
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

Angry

Ok Ok you guys Cynic, DeeDee, Cherokee and Moab too I think. You shot me down in my thoughts that Burke was the surprise to come. It's OK because we are all guessing and only Tricia knows the answer and she isn't telling....yet. LOL

Tricia, how soon is soon? Come on can you give us another tiny teensey little tidd bit? No more tickles with that feather, hear!
    "When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    Well, it wouldn’t be scruples that would stop LW from taking advantage of the dead.

Bwaahaaahaa! I love it!

That is EXACTLY the image I had in mind! ... although there were a few more zombies, and Lin Wood had a gaping, pus-oozing hole where his heart should have been!

Quote Originally Posted by zoomama View Post
    Ok Ok you guys Cynic, DeeDee, Cherokee and Moab too I think. You shot me down in my thoughts that Burke was the surprise to come. It's OK because we are all guessing and only Tricia knows the answer and she isn't telling....yet. LOL

Tricia, how soon is soon? Come on can you give us another tiny teensey little tidd bit? No more tickles with that feather, hear!
    Oh Zoomama, my friend, I didn't mean to "shoot" down your idea. Big smacks for me! :bigstick: I thought I was just giving my opinion about (and discussing) the likelihood of Burke ever saying anything about JonBenet, much less something that would incriminate his family and end his current lifestyle. Of course, I hope you are right, but I'm afraid I don't see it, given what I know about Burke at this time.

Cynic reminded me about how my idea of FW saying anything was, basicaly, wishful thinking. Being the former friends of the Ramseys has cost the Whites too much already. I'm sure, like Burke, they don't think it's worth it to step back into that ring of fire.

JMHO, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    Well, it wouldn’t be scruples that would stop LW from taking advantage of the dead.

That right there should be on the wall of Lin's office, right behind his receptionist.

Cause it's HIM.

They should hire him for a cameo in The Walking Dead, now that I think about it.

Remember what Radar Mag called him? "Attorney for the Damned."

They should have had YOU doing the illustrations, cynic.

That's going on my desktop right now.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    That right there should be on the wall of Lin's office, right behind his receptionist.

Cause it's HIM.

They should hire him for a cameo in The Walking Dead, now that I think about it.

That's going on my desktop right now.
    It's just too perfect. Cynic's graphic could run in "Variety" with the following caption:

Straight from ZombieWood Theatres, a blockbuster release called TALES OF THE CRYPT COURT where a heartless attorney gets rich representing the lifeless undead.

Starring: Lin Wood and His Ego.

Cherokee wrote: The boy remembered his sister as being “nice” but added, “Sometimes she bugged me.” JonBenét would tickle him and rummage through his desk to find candy and baseball cards. Bernhard asked how he was dealing with his sister’s death, and Burke replied, “I kind of forget about it. I just kind of go . . . ” and he lapsed into sounds similar to Nintendo beeps.

Cherokee,

One of my brother's grandson's was exactly like this when playing with his Nintendo. He's about the same age as Burke is now. He has Tourette's
    Syndrome and he beeped a lot when he was younger. Maybe Burke has this too! (?).
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    ... and Lin Wood had a gaping, pus-oozing hole where his heart should have been!
    Just to clarify, I hope you aren’t implying that the pus-oozing hole is indicative of LW once having a heart and it being recently removed?
    According to Georgia legend, he is a creature born devoid of a heart or anything resembling a human circulatory system and exists solely by drawing the life-force from the souls of victims, (along with their cash, of course.)

He was considered but rejected; too evil.

That might have landed me in the middle of some litigation, LOL, but I’m not sure they would’ve been able to wipe the smile off my face.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    Straight from ZombieWood Theatres, a blockbuster release called TALES OF THE CRYPT COURT where a heartless attorney gets rich representing the lifeless undead.
    Perfect, Cherokee. LOL
    Starring: Lin Wood and His Ego.
    Would there be room for him if His Ego was there?

It was mentioned recently in the media during his brief stint representing Herman Cain.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...qS3M_blog.html

BTW, these were a couple of great threads about LW:
    http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...ead.php?t=3630

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...ead.php?t=9366

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    [/B][/I]

Cherokee,

One of my brother's grandson's was exactly like this when playing with his Nintendo. He's about the same age as Burke is now. He has Tourette's
    Syndrome and he beeped a lot when he was younger. Maybe Burke has this too! (?).
    Hi Elle! Actually, Cynic was the one who posted that. If I take credit, he might put me next to Lin and the zombies!

IMHO, I think if Burke had Tourette's, family friends probably would have reported it by now, but it is speculated Burke might have high-functioning Asperger's Syndrome, which is on the autism spectrum. It can sometimes have some behaviors in common with Tourette's such as the beeping and other social miscues.