Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    Now! Just what is Mary Lacey doing with this contraption ... ?(
    She's getting a hit off the biggest, baddest bong ever made! You talk about "420" - that's probably the number of brain cells Lacy has left after toking on that thing!

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    It’s just the years of looking at this case that have done this to me. I was perfectly normal before.
    Getting back to weed in Boulder, I “found” this picture which might help explain some of “Spacey Lacy's” decisions.

They do. It also helped explain why Boulder is called “25 square miles surrounded by reality.”
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This does explain so so very much. LOL
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Don't worry, Elle. In America we have something called Freedom of Speech, written into our Constitution. Freedom of artistic expression is included in the interpretation of that, according to our U.S. Supreme Court. Since Mary Lacy is a public figure, as well, doing a little "photoshop" on her is nothing more than cynic expressing in an editorial cartoon his comic opinion of her weird and unethical decisions as the elected DA in Boulder.

America does have an upside occasionally.
    Thank you, kk! I was genuinely concerned.

Cherokee! the biggest, baddest bong (???). Whatzat?
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

I know nothing....

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Oh, NO you DID-ENT!! AGAIN!!

Lordy, Tricia is gonna bust a gut when she sees that!
    I'm out of control, someone stop me before I Photoshop again.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    Bwaahaaahaaaa! OMG, that DOES help explain Mary!

Can you say Mary Magic Mushroom? I bet she can't! lol
    Thank you for mentioning an hallucinogen. I did say that weed would only help explain Lacy, hallucinogens such as mushrooms, mescaline or perhaps LSD would need to enter the fray to completely explain some of her more extreme actions such as those surrounding Karr.
    The weed may have only been a gateway drug. LOL
    Last edited by cynic; April 24, 2012, 12:56 am at Tue Apr 24 0:56:21 UTC 2012.

Oh good grief! Couldn't Mary Lacey come after you for this photo, cynic?
    Is it an original, or did you concoct it?
    Elle, some things are worth the risk. LOL
    BTW, she’ll have to wait in line, Lin Wood, the cast of Night Court, John Ramsey, Jan Rousseaux, and Alexis Valoran Reich/John Mark Karr are all ahead of her.
    And besides, I plan to hold Cherokee responsible for starting all of this with her comment about Lin Wood, Night Court and zombies.
    (And yes, that picture is my creation.)

Actually, I wouldn’t try to hold Cherokee responsible, I wouldn’t need to.
    The way I see it, Lacy should thank me for introducing into the public arena a plausible alternative explanation for her actions other than the universally accepted explanation of extreme ineptitude.
    For example, when Governor Owens said the following about Lacy, she could have simply said she did it because she was high as a result of taking hits from the world’s largest bong.
    That would be better than leaving everyone to wonder how any human could be so completely clueless in their natural state.
    "I find it incredible that Boulder authorities wasted thousands of taxpayer dollars to bring Karr to Colorado given such a lack of evidence."
    "Unfortunately, the hysterics surrounding John Mark Karr served only to distract Boulder officials from doing their job, which should be solving the murder of JonBenet Ramsey,"
    "Mary Lacy should be held accountable for the most extravagant and expensive DNA test in Colorado history."
    -Governor Owens

Instances where Lacy was either high or grossly incompetent:
    • …the body language of John and Patsy wasn't suggestive of deception, ...men were not in a position to judge Patsy Ramsey's demeanor.

• Judge Carnes' opinion was "thoughtful and well reasoned." "I agree with the court's conclusion."

• "We had probable cause to arrest him" (Karr)

• “…it is appropriate, given the circumstances of this case, to state that we do not consider your immediate family including you, your wife, Patsy, and your son, Burke, to be under any suspicion in the commission of this crime.”

• Alex Midyette was charged with four counts of Child Abuse pursuant to § 18-6-401(1)(a), C.R.S. and Molly Midyette was charged with three counts of Child Abuse pursuant to § 18-6-401(1)(a), C.R.S., all class 2 felonies, pursuant to § 18-6-401(7)(a)(I), C.R.S.

I’ll let Bill O’Reilly comment on the Midyette travesty:
    Of course child abuse charges carry lesser penalties than murder, but there's no question that this baby was brutally beaten to death. So what's really going on here?
    Boulder, Colorado —the home of Ward Churchill — is a secular-progressive enclave, a college town run by a few rich people and some far left ideologues. Alex Midyette's father is one of the richest guys in town. And he and his wife were able to make bond totaling more than a million dollars.
    D.A. Lacy is simply incompetent, a woman who has embarrassed the state of Colorado time and again. But she was elected by the SP voters of Boulder.
    So there you have it. It takes Lacy 14 months to bring charges that could have been brought in hours. Somebody beat baby Jason to death in a horrific way. But that somebody isn't facing murder charges tonight. After all this time, it is now a child abuse case.
    http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreill...#ixzz1susJTHZs
    Last edited by cynic; April 24, 2012, 1:24 am at Tue Apr 24 1:24:40 UTC 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    She's getting a hit off the biggest, baddest bong ever made! You talk about "420" - that's probably the number of brain cells Lacy has left after toking on that thing!
    LOL. I’ve also heard that her hash brownies are to die for.

That was a very articulate First Amendment defense by KK.

Elle, it appears that no one wishes to step forward as the bong expert.

I know nothing....
    Hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    Elle, some things are worth the risk. LOL
    BTW, she’ll have to wait in line, Lin Wood, the cast of Night Court, John Ramsey, Jan Rousseaux, and Alexis Valoran Reich/John Mark Karr are all ahead of her.
    And besides, I plan to hold Cherokee responsible for starting all of this with her comment about Lin Wood, Night Court and zombies.
    (And yes, that picture is my creation.)

Actually, I wouldn’t try to hold Cherokee responsible, I wouldn’t need to.
    The way I see it, Lacy should thank me for introducing into the public arena a plausible alternative explanation for her actions other than the universally accepted explanation of extreme ineptitude.
    For example, when Governor Owens said the following about Lacy, she could have simply said she did it because she was high as a result of taking hits from the world’s largest bong.
    That would be better than leaving everyone to wonder how any human could be so completely clueless in their natural state.
    "I find it incredible that Boulder authorities wasted thousands of taxpayer dollars to bring Karr to Colorado given such a lack of evidence."
    "Unfortunately, the hysterics surrounding John Mark Karr served only to distract Boulder officials from doing their job, which should be solving the murder of JonBenet Ramsey,"
    "Mary Lacy should be held accountable for the most extravagant and expensive DNA test in Colorado history."
    -Governor Owens

Instances where Lacy was either high or grossly incompetent:
    • …the body language of John and Patsy wasn't suggestive of deception, ...men were not in a position to judge Patsy Ramsey's demeanor.

• Judge Carnes' opinion was "thoughtful and well reasoned." "I agree with the court's conclusion."

• "We had probable cause to arrest him" (Karr)

• “…it is appropriate, given the circumstances of this case, to state that we do not consider your immediate family including you, your wife, Patsy, and your son, Burke, to be under any suspicion in the commission of this crime.”

• Alex Midyette was charged with four counts of Child Abuse pursuant to § 18-6-401(1)(a), C.R.S. and Molly Midyette was charged with three counts of Child Abuse pursuant to § 18-6-401(1)(a), C.R.S., all class 2 felonies, pursuant to § 18-6-401(7)(a)(I), C.R.S.
    I’ll let Bill O’Reilly comment on the Midyette travesty:
    Of course child abuse charges carry lesser penalties than murder, but there's no question that this baby was brutally beaten to death. So what's really going on here?
    Boulder, Colorado —the home of Ward Churchill — is a secular-progressive enclave, a college town run by a few rich people and some far left ideologues. Alex Midyette's father is one of the richest guys in town. And he and his wife were able to make bond totaling more than a million dollars.
    D.A. Lacy is simply incompetent, a woman who has embarrassed the state of Colorado time and again. But she was elected by the SP voters of Boulder.
    So there you have it. It takes Lacy 14 months to bring charges that could have been brought in hours. Somebody beat baby Jason to death in a horrific way. But that somebody isn't facing murder charges tonight. After all this time, it is now a child abuse case.
    http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreill...#ixzz1susJTHZs
    I lost a post here, so if it turns up, - not my fault!

S-o-o-o-o-o-o! You are responsible for the photo, cynic! Now I know what big bong is! You are very brave doing this! What a great job you did of it! I must admit I didn't know what the hang the contraption was. Yes, I thought there might be some retaliation for this if it truly was Mary Lacy in the photo.

I agree with all you're saying above. You be a good boy now and be careful with these photos.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.