Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    KK, I actually debated on whether or not to put Alex in my line-up! In fact, I had him in there and then took him out because I was primarily including people who had access to case documents and PUBLICLY pushed the "Ramseys are innocent" line. Alex Hunter was careful to do most of his Ramsey dirty work BEHIND THE SCENES except for the public introduction of the "FAKE RANSOM NOTE SCALE OF 1 TO 5."

However, considering the damage Alex Hunter did to the cause of justice in the Ramsey case, I will be glad to add him to the list!

Alex Hunter - backroom deals and connections that kept the Ramseys protected from real investigation and indictment

Bennett, Hunter, Lacy, Smit and Tracey - five reasons we're still here 15 years later and the lie of Ramsey innocence circles the globe.

Okay, then! Not trying to be stubborn here, but...WITHOUT HUNTER, THE CASE COULD HAVE BEEN SOLVED IN WEEKS!

Or sooner.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Ha ha, Cynic ... I see you've been perusing some of our excellent FFJ threads dedicated to that famous Boulder boobette, Mary Lacy! I had a good laugh going back over some of them the other day.
    I have been looking over some real classics, hilarious stuff.
    Susan Bennett (aka Jameson)
    Mary Lacy
    Lou Smit
    Michael Tracey

Of course, there are other supporters, as well as the plethora of talking heads who fawn over the Ramseys and bow and scrape and never ask the tough questions, and then there are the hired guns like Lin Wood, but lets look at this unholy quadrangle.
    Nothing says “unholy” like a pentagram.
    I have included the Dark Lord , Wood, at the center as well as Hunter next to Lacy.

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post

I have included the Dark Lord , Wood, at the center as well as Hunter next to Lacy.

You have managed to depict Team Ramsey in a perfect Team Ramsey group portrait.

I'm going to my underground bunker now....

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

OMG, Cynic, that is a perfect graphic depiction of what we've been up against for the past 15 years!!! My fellow justice seekers, I give you

The PENTAGRAMSEY!

[/CENTER]
    OMG, Cynic, that is a perfect graphic depiction of what we've been up against for the past 15 years!!! My fellow justice seekers, I give you

The PENTAGRAMSEY!

You and cynic need to take this show on the road!

Don't forget your garland of garlic and lots of crucifixes, though.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Classic, I needed to see that Cynic!
    I despise the Ramseys and this is just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    You have managed to depict Team Ramsey in a perfect Team Ramsey group portrait.

I'm going to my underground bunker now....
    KK, don’t be silly, you have nothing to worry about…or do you
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNylWnGSyHo

[/CENTER]

The PENTAGRAMSEY!
    That's perfect. LOL
    Last edited by cynic; April 29, 2012, 11:30 pm at Sun Apr 29 23:30:22 UTC 2012.

KK, don’t be silly, you have nothing to worry about…or do you
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNylWnGSyHo
    Oh no! And I haven't stocked my "End of Times" shelter in ages!

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Cynic, is the lady on the left, Jameson? Oh my! Aren't you taking a risk?
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    Cynic, is the lady on the left, Jameson? Oh my! Aren't you taking a risk?
    It is indeed Jameson, but don't worry Elle, given KK’s eloquent Freedom of Speech defense earlier in this thread (http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...4&postcount=12) I’m prepared to hire her if there’s any trouble.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Thumbs up High 5!!!

Really need to rename this thread though to somehow include all of the topics that were tangeted off on...I'm sure that is just a coincident though!

Dang it, ya'll got my blood pressure fired up with all this MaryLacyTracey talk, maybe I need to take a Trip back to Boulder so I can mellow out a little?!

Remember the story Steve told us in his book about driving thru town with a bunch of weed in the back of a pick-up truck?! No one called in to report it to the cops and they were cheer on as they drove through public with the wacky-backy! Yet I didn't bring enough bail money to enjoy my marlboro while walking down the street...such is Life!

:tipsy:
    RR
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."