Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
Results 85 to 96 of 116
  1. #85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    This one doesn't look too bad! Different angle! My edit button for the post above didn't appear. I can't edit it, Cherokee. :(

    Cynic, one thing I should mention. The tail end of this brush didn't break on the first two tries because of it being thinner than the other end, it could bend easier because of the strong painted coating which gave it extra strength and allowing it to bend easily.
    Oh, good observation, Elle! One factor I've been thinking we can't compensate for is how old/used Patsy's brush is. The paint coating was nearly all flaked off. So your account of the paint coating causing a tendency to "bend" rather than snap because of the still intact coating is brilliant! That could explain why Patsy's brush broke evenly at the more narrow "tip" end.



    I do have one question, Elle, which might help us understand more: what exactly were you doing that brought you to the "snap in the door" technique to start with? See, I would NEVAH have thought of that. I'd have gone to the garage and used one of hubs' little saws. lol

    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

  2. #86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    We all know that the so called “garrote” had JonBenet’s hair caught and tied into the cord.
    To the best of my knowledge it was never made clear whether the hair was there as a result of being pulled out, or if it was cut away by the coroner.
    In the following picture, it looks as if there were a few strands caught in the brush handle a very short distance from JonBenet’s head.
    If that’s the case then it confirms that the paintbrush handle was a prop because pulling the handle would have ripped the hair out.




    This is an excellent question. If the hair in the "handle" were still connected to the head, it surely would prove it wasn't used to pull the garrote, unless her hair was longer than the cord from the neck to the "handle."

    I have always "thought" the hair in the handle wasn't still attached to the scalp by the roots, though I may have simply come to that conclusion early on and never reconsidered among all the mountain of things we've tried to discern through the 15 YEARS since this murder.

    I'm wondering if I got that idea because of PMPT or Steve's book, JB:ITRMI? I do remember Steve said the ligature knot at the neck had hair in it that had to be cut by Meyer as it was still attached to the scalp, but I don't remember any reference claiming the same about the knot on the paintbrush "handle." I may have a faulty memory there because I haven't read it in a long time.

    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

  3. #87
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Oh, good observation, Elle! One factor I've been thinking we can't compensate for is how old/used Patsy's brush is. The paint coating was nearly all flaked off. So your account of the paint coating causing a tendency to "bend" rather than snap because of the still intact coating is brilliant! That could explain why Patsy's brush broke evenly at the more narrow "tip" end.



    I do have one question, Elle, which might help us understand more: what exactly were you doing that brought you to the "snap in the door" technique to start with? See, I would NEVAH have thought of that. I'd have gone to the garage and used one of hubs' little saws. lol
    KK.

    A mental picture of snapping a few pieces of thin narrow wood in my door down here, for whatever I needed it for, flashed into my mind when I saw the photos of the paint brushes. I'm always fixing small jobs around here, KK and I enjoy finding different ways to fix things.

    I do the same as you! I use small saws from my son's wood kits when they were young. They are still hanging in our garage. I like to fix things around the house. I have to try ideas which just come into my head. btw KK most of my brushes are quite old.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

  4. #88
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    Elle, sorry to hear that Windows 7 is causing you grief. I would be glad to help with any issues involving that – feel free to PM me if you wish.
    With respect to resizing pictures, I use Photoshop or Corel Draw for most of my work, but Paint which is included with all versions of Win7 will do the job easily.
    I made a little video showing how it’s done and put it on YouTube for you.
    In the video I resized a 1200 pixel wide photo down to 700 pixels and that is generally a good width, 600 to 800 pixels or so.
    The explanation along with the video is below.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiYPq1LGZt8

    To resize a picture using Paint:
    Open Paint by clicking the Start button , clicking All Programs, clicking Accessories, and then clicking Paint.
    Click the Paint button , click Open, click the picture you want to resize, and then click Open.
    On the Home tab, in the Image group, click Resize.
    In the Resize and Skew dialog box, select the Maintain aspect ratio check box so that the resized picture will have the same aspect ratio as the original picture.
    If the Maintain aspect ratio check box is selected, you only need to enter the horizontal value (width) or vertical value (height). The other box in the Resize area is updated automatically.
    To resize the picture so it's a specific size, click Pixels, and then enter a new width in the Horizontal box or new height in the Vertical box.
    Click the Paint button , point to Save as, and then click the picture file type for the resized image.
    Type a new file name in the File name box, and then click Save.
    Or if you prefer, simply click save and your original picture will be replaced with the resized version.
    cynic,

    This is me just finding time now to watch your video. You appear to be a Jack-of-all-Trades! Thank you for time spent doing this for me. Much appreciated. I'll let you know how I fare out by pm. You are very generous!

    Just wanted you to know that IrfanView with windows XP was easy to use. All the sizes were listed and all you had to do was check off the one you wanted and that was it! :(

    I just tried reducing with the Paint program cynic and was successful!
    Thank you again for the time taken to share this with me.
    Last edited by Elle_1; May 14, 2012, 3:01 pm at Mon May 14 15:01:14 UTC 2012.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

  5. #89
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Posts
    1,311

    Default

    The hair caught in the handle cord is just another indication that it was made on an unconscious JB. Along with the almost perfect circumference of the ligature furrow, I cannot imagine anyone actually believing she struggled against it. The coroner agrees.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

  6. #90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Your ideas about the sequence of events are interesting. I was thinking most of that "knife" action took place in the bedroom/laundry area outside JB's room--the drawers left half open, the door of the cabinet open, the knife on the dryer, etc. I'm still not sure about the cord "fibers" Smit said were found in the bed, though. I was trying to find that added information in the DOI paperback edition where it first appeared, and I swear I could not find it in any edition I could lay hands on in book stores, not even copies at used book stores. I had to wonder if that "info" was removed in later runs? It had me flummoxed, like the "disappeared" segment of the Geraldo episode where he played the enhanced 911 tape.
    I don't have it, (I own the the hardcover version,) but I can tell you where it is - allegedly:
    "Fibers from the cord used to tie JonBenet's arms were found on the bed sheets."
    Death of Innocence page 386, paperback version
    But now that you've laid it out your theory like that, it does make me wonder how that Swiss knife got from the laundry area outside JB's bedroom where the maid hid it to the basement, where it was found by LE after the murder. If the cords were already cut upstairs near/over the bed, why bother to carry the knife into the basement?

    In fact, now I'm remembering some other questions I've had through the years, and I can't remember if they were resolved: there was one account of the Swiss knife being in the cellar room near the body. Then another stated the Swiss knife was found on a counter in the hallway leading to the cellar room. I do remember reading these, but it now escapes me what I concluded, if anything....

    Does anyone else remember this? If not, I'll go hunting it up again...sigh.

    I've been at this way too long.
    Inside the room, investigators found the white blanket that John said had been wrapped around JonBenet, and the piece of black duct tape which had covered her mouth. .They also found bundled inside the blanket a child's pink Burble nightgown. A red Swiss army knife was also found lying in the corner of the room away from the blanket. On the floor outside the door to the cellar was a paint tray and acrylic painting supplies. One of the detectives observed a wooden handle to a paint brush, the type used by artists, which appeared to be broken and a piece missing. The floor of the wine cellar was vacuumed to collect any trace evidence. The black duct tape, blanket, nightgown, knife, broken paint brush and paint tray, and vacuumed particles were all collected and logged into evidence.
    -Bonita papers
    http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...ead.php?t=5858


    The evidence taken in the search was itemized on thirteen handwritten pages, which were signed by Detective Byfield. Every notepad and pen in the house was taken. Among the 132 items in the first inventory were the Avalanche sweatshirt and the blanket that had covered JonBenét’s body. Detective Everett photographed a shoe imprint that was discovered in a powder-like substance next to where JonBenét’s body had been lying. Inside the wine cellar, fibers, hair, and the pink Barbie nightgown were collected. Just outside the room, there were wooden shards near an artist’s paint tray that also held part of a broken paintbrush; several paintings, one of which Patsy had done in Michigan, of flowers in a box on her porch; rope; string from a sled; and down the hall on a counter, a red pocket knife. Black sheet metal, wire, vacuumed hair and fibers from almost every room of the house, bedding, street clothes, underwear, prayer books, Christmas gifts, pieces of glass from the broken window, toilet tissue, toilet seats and lids, books, and newspapers were also collected. The list grew longer by the day. Patsy’s and John’s clothing, camera, computers, and 180 videotapes were hauled away in box after box. Before the police left, they photographed every inch of the house and all its remaining contents. On January 30,1997, a judge signed another warrant allowing the police to search for pornography on the hard drives of the seized computers. During the last days of June 1997, there would be a third search of the Ramseys’ house.
    Perfect Murder, Perfect Town, Lawrence Schiller, page 110

    You may wish to revisit this thread:
    http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...ead.php?t=6750

  7. #91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    It looks to be as if the Ramsey brush has been "whittled" on the one end where it was broken in the middle. Maybe Burke had used it as one of his whittling projects after it was broken originally?
    Hard to say, I thought the same thing originally, and was even more convinced that there must have been some clean up after breaking my brush and seeing the rough edges and splinters. However, after looking at the relatively clean breaks produced by Elle I think it’s possible that a random break could produce what we see in the low quality pictures from the crime scene.
    It would be interesting to know what Burke used for his whittling projects; did he ever use an old paintbrush?
    It would also be interesting to know how close the BPD came to sourcing a potential match for the paintbrush.

  8. #92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    I don't have it, (I own the the hardcover version,) but I can tell you where it is - allegedly:
    "Fibers from the cord used to tie JonBenet's arms were found on the bed sheets."
    Death of Innocence page 386, paperback version

    Inside the room, investigators found the white blanket that John said had been wrapped around JonBenet, and the piece of black duct tape which had covered her mouth. .They also found bundled inside the blanket a child's pink Burble nightgown. A red Swiss army knife was also found lying in the corner of the room away from the blanket. On the floor outside the door to the cellar was a paint tray and acrylic painting supplies. One of the detectives observed a wooden handle to a paint brush, the type used by artists, which appeared to be broken and a piece missing. The floor of the wine cellar was vacuumed to collect any trace evidence. The black duct tape, blanket, nightgown, knife, broken paint brush and paint tray, and vacuumed particles were all collected and logged into evidence.
    -Bonita papers
    http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...ead.php?t=5858


    The evidence taken in the search was itemized on thirteen handwritten pages, which were signed by Detective Byfield. Every notepad and pen in the house was taken. Among the 132 items in the first inventory were the Avalanche sweatshirt and the blanket that had covered JonBenét’s body. Detective Everett photographed a shoe imprint that was discovered in a powder-like substance next to where JonBenét’s body had been lying. Inside the wine cellar, fibers, hair, and the pink Barbie nightgown were collected. Just outside the room, there were wooden shards near an artist’s paint tray that also held part of a broken paintbrush; several paintings, one of which Patsy had done in Michigan, of flowers in a box on her porch; rope; string from a sled; and down the hall on a counter, a red pocket knife. Black sheet metal, wire, vacuumed hair and fibers from almost every room of the house, bedding, street clothes, underwear, prayer books, Christmas gifts, pieces of glass from the broken window, toilet tissue, toilet seats and lids, books, and newspapers were also collected. The list grew longer by the day. Patsy’s and John’s clothing, camera, computers, and 180 videotapes were hauled away in box after box. Before the police left, they photographed every inch of the house and all its remaining contents. On January 30,1997, a judge signed another warrant allowing the police to search for pornography on the hard drives of the seized computers. During the last days of June 1997, there would be a third search of the Ramseys’ house.
    Perfect Murder, Perfect Town, Lawrence Schiller, page 110

    You may wish to revisit this thread:
    http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...ead.php?t=6750
    I knew you'd have it, cynic! You're our walking case encyclopedia, not to mention, another valuable Team Guttah Evidence Lab Rat. And that is a place of honor among many here and at WS.

    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

  9. #93

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    Hard to say, I thought the same thing originally, and was even more convinced that there must have been some clean up after breaking my brush and seeing the rough edges and splinters. However, after looking at the relatively clean breaks produced by Elle I think it’s possible that a random break could produce what we see in the low quality pictures from the crime scene.
    It would be interesting to know what Burke used for his whittling projects; did he ever use an old paintbrush?
    It would also be interesting to know how close the BPD came to sourcing a potential match for the paintbrush.
    Ooooh, now there's yet another question: if the paintbrush were broken in a doorway, did LE ever look for signs of that in doorways? As Elle said, it would leave some damage to the frame, which is why I never would have thought to do that in my house.

    Were there other "splinters" from the paintbrush found by LE besides those next to the paint tray, like around any door frames?

    Were there enough splinters by the paint tray to indicate it was "broken" there, or is it possible those splinters fell off the paintbrush when the killer returned to the body lying beside it, after breaking the paintbrush in a doorway? Remember a paint fragment matching paint in the paint tray was found on JB's chin, along with a carpet fiber; so I've speculated that this could have come off the paintbrush just like the splinters and stuck to her chin when she was laid on her stomach beside it.

    This is why I believe the paintbrush was used as a handle to pull the cord; her "urine" was allegedly found on the carpet outside the cellar room, and it was also on the front of her longjohns, so she was lying on her stomach when she expired and her bladder released, it appears to me. The ligature knot at the neck was tied in the back, as well, then it was pulled from behind. For the paint fragment and carpet to stick to her chin, it would appear she'd been pressed into the carpet--to hold her body down against the tightening pull of the cord on the noose--AFTER the paintbrush was broken.

    Also, this is confusing to me now: were the acute vaginal injuries inflicted that night after the paintbrush was broken, then? That would seem logical, why the birefringent material, if it was from the paintbrush, was in her vagina--transferred from the hand that inflicted those injuries.

    But I've always felt the paintbrush itself was used to inflict the acute vaginal injuries--possibly because the person doing the deed wasn't inclined to sexually abuse the child and only did so that night to cover up the previous sexual abuse. So could the acute injuries have been inflicted before the brush was broken, the birefringent coming off the old, rough, already flaking paintbrush? I ask because I've always thought the logical order would have been to use it before rolling her over and breaking it to incorporate into the handle.

    But I am assuming a lot. The green paint could have fallen on the chin/face as the brush was broken above her, I guess, and then stuck there after she was turned over and pressed into the carpet while being strangled--things like that are minute but hard for me to pinpoint, I admit. And this brings up so many questions about when and where she was undressed and redressed, wiped down, etc.

    And the one question I don't know if we'll ever answer: why Patsy's paintbrush at all? She's all over the murder weapon, the crime scene, so why use something to further incriminate herself when she could have used a hundred other things in the home? Is there something about this paintbrush which in the killer's mind demanded it be part of the staging and/or murder? Or was it just a random choice, chosen simply to confuse LE?

    Obviously I can go on for days with these questions....

    Back to the paintbrush, though, because the ligature questions seem to be easy enough for LE to answer: there would have to be "tool marks" on the paintbrush which could be seen under a microscope if it had been whittled, right? What would whittling on it, if it were done by Burke, prove?

    LE HAS to know the answer to that. Of course they do. Didn't they put together a "cold case" team, when Stan Garnett took the DA Office, to look at the case again? The media reports said this cold case team was using allegedly sharp LE from different agencies, right? Please tell me they would ask these questions if 13 years after the murder LE HADN'T already asked and documented the answers.

    Knowing WHO broke that paintbrush is important. Knowing who was CAPABLE of breaking it is important. Knowing WHERE and HOW it was broken is important. The evidence was right there in the basement; it's still on the remaining paintbrush pieces, the "handle" of the murder weapon.

    If we have these questions, surely professionals knew to ask them BEFORE US. THESE QUESTIONS CAN EASILY BE ANSWERED BY LE.

    If they don't know the answers to these questions, please shoot me now.
    Last edited by koldkase; May 15, 2012, 5:16 pm at Tue May 15 17:16:36 UTC 2012.

    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

  10. #94
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    Excellent comparison! It looks to be as if the Ramsey brush has been "whittled" on the one end where it was broken in the middle. Maybe Burke had used it as one of his whittling projects after it was broken originally?
    Thank you, Cherokee. I looked on the floor to see if any shards had fallen, but all that was there was part of the paint with a teeny little piece of wood attached.

    Young Burke did like this knife which was eventually taken away from him and hidden in the laundry cupboard by the housekeeper. What's her name? Help! It's possible Burk did whittle a lot, but it seems odd for him to pick a paint brush to work on rather than a plain piece of wood (?).
    Last edited by Elle_1; May 15, 2012, 7:02 pm at Tue May 15 19:02:54 UTC 2012.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

  11. #95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Ooooh, now there's yet another question: if the paintbrush were broken in a doorway, did LE ever look for signs of that in doorways? As Elle said, it would leave some damage to the frame, which is why I never would have thought to do that in my house.

    Were there other "splinters" from the paintbrush found by LE besides those next to the paint tray, like around any door frames?

    Were there enough splinters by the paint tray to indicate it was "broken" there, or is it possible those splinters fell off the paintbrush when the killer returned to the body lying beside it, after breaking the paintbrush in a doorway? Remember a paint fragment matching paint in the paint tray was found on JB's chin, along with a carpet fiber; so I've speculated that this could have come off the paintbrush just like the splinters and stuck to her chin when she was laid on her stomach beside it.

    This is why I believe the paintbrush was used as a handle to pull the cord; her "urine" was allegedly found on the carpet outside the cellar room, and it was also on the front of her longjohns, so she was lying on her stomach when she expired and her bladder released, it appears to me. The ligature knot at the neck was tied in the back, as well, then it was pulled from behind. For the paint fragment and carpet to stick to her chin, it would appear she'd been pressed into the carpet--to hold her body down against the tightening pull of the cord on the noose--AFTER the paintbrush was broken.

    Also, this is confusing to me now: were the acute vaginal injuries inflicted that night after the paintbrush was broken, then? That would seem logical, why the birefringent material, if it was from the paintbrush, was in her vagina--transferred from the hand that inflicted those injuries.

    But I've always felt the paintbrush itself was used to inflict the acute vaginal injuries--possibly because the person doing the deed wasn't inclined to sexually abuse the child and only did so that night to cover up the previous sexual abuse. So could the acute injuries have been inflicted before the brush was broken, the birefringent coming off the old, rough, already flaking paintbrush? I ask because I've always thought the logical order would have been to use it before rolling her over and breaking it to incorporate into the handle.

    But I am assuming a lot. The green paint could have fallen on the chin/face as the brush was broken above her, I guess, and then stuck there after she was turned over and pressed into the carpet while being strangled--things like that are minute but hard for me to pinpoint, I admit. And this brings up so many questions about when and where she was undressed and redressed, wiped down, etc.

    And the one question I don't know if we'll ever answer: why Patsy's paintbrush at all? She's all over the murder weapon, the crime scene, so why use something to further incriminate herself when she could have used a hundred other things in the home? Is there something about this paintbrush which in the killer's mind demanded it be part of the staging and/or murder? Or was it just a random choice, chosen simply to confuse LE?

    Obviously I can go on for days with these questions....

    Back to the paintbrush, though, because the ligature questions seem to be easy enough for LE to answer: there would have to be "tool marks" on the paintbrush which could be seen under a microscope if it had been whittled, right? What would whittling on it, if it were done by Burke, prove?

    LE HAS to know the answer to that. Of course they do. Didn't they put together a "cold case" team, when Stan Garnett took the DA Office, to look at the case again? The media reports said this cold case team was using allegedly sharp LE from different agencies, right? Please tell me they would ask these questions if 13 years after the murder LE HADN'T already asked and documented the answers.

    Knowing WHO broke that paintbrush is important. Knowing who was CAPABLE of breaking it is important. Knowing WHERE and HOW it was broken is important. The evidence was right there in the basement; it's still on the remaining paintbrush pieces, the "handle" of the murder weapon.

    If we have these questions, surely professionals knew to ask them BEFORE US. THESE QUESTIONS CAN EASILY BE ANSWERED BY LE.

    If they don't know the answers to these questions, please shoot me now.
    Much to consider...a few quick observations:
    Do you believe the brush was used to pull the ligature? It seems to me that it was tied into JBR's hair and therefore simply a prop.
    Also, I wonder if the BPD actually tested the functionality of the "knot," (and I use the term loosely,) on the brush handle to see whether it could actually survive being pulled?

    Re the splinters:

    In the tote was a broken brush splotched by paint. Splinters were on the floor beside the tote. It was a major find because the broken brush matched the fractured end of the multicolored stick used in the garrote. The detective had found the source of part of the murder weapon and where it had been broken.
    JonBenet: Inside the Ramsey Murder Investigation, Steve Thomas, page 41

    Then we had the experts assess why a tiny splinter had been found in JonBenét’s vagina.
    The cellulose splinter was believed to have come from the same paintbrush that had been used to make the garrote. Although the source of the splinter was never definitively proved, I considered it highly unlikely that it originated anywhere else. And that brush belonged to Patsy Ramsey.

    JonBenet: Inside the Ramsey Murder Investigation, Steve Thomas, page 254

    Then we presented information on the paintbrush, the handle for the garrote, the paint tray, and the matching paint on the handle and the broken brush. The splinter in the vagina had caused a disagreement among the examiners. Some examiners said it had been in the vagina as long as a week, but the detectives sided with Dr. Spitz’s conclusion that it was inserted about the time of death as a part of the staging.
    JonBenet: Inside the Ramsey Murder Investigation, Steve Thomas, page 342

  12. #96
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Posts
    1,311

    Default

    As far as the cord fibers found in JB's bed....I do not recall seeing that ANYWHERE else except "DOI", and that was written by the Rs themselves. So I can't really accept anything in there as fact. I feel the garrote was made in the basement...that is where the brush was broken. The brush shards are on the floor. I never saw where the brush handle was tested against the Swiss Army knife or if the knife blade was tested for tiny fibers from the cord.
    When asked about that knife (as far as whether it was her son's) Patsy said "Is his name on it?" Apparently BR's knife DID have his name on it. The questioning LE never answered her. Obviously they KNOW. They supposedly have the knife still in evidence....
    I had read there were fibers in her bed from the hemp rope that was found in JAR's room. That exact type of rope was shown in a modeling photo showing a pigtailed JB in jeans and checked shirt. The rope is placed at her feet. It is a "Country" look photo.

    When Patsy put her house on the Colorado Christmas house tour a few years before, she stated (in a magazine interview) that she put decorated trees in every room, including bedrooms. Each tree had a different "theme", and JAR's had a "cowboy" theme, with miniature cowboy boot ornaments, etc. The hemp rope was a perfect garland.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.



Similar Threads

  1. Broken paintbrush
    By Karen in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: May 24, 2010, 3:18 pm, Mon May 24 15:18:15 UTC 2010
  2. Wrist Ligature....
    By AMES in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: June 21, 2007, 11:03 am, Thu Jun 21 11:03:59 UTC 2007
  3. John and the broken basement window
    By icedtea4me in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: May 3, 2006, 11:48 am, Wed May 3 11:48:05 UTC 2006
  4. REVISITING BROKEN WINDOW & spider web
    By Greenleaf in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: January 6, 2006, 2:01 pm, Fri Jan 6 14:01:19 UTC 2006

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •