Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

It looks like a Christmas angel to me.
    If it is I wonder if they could have been making these as ornaments the night of the Christmas party when they made the gingerbread houses?
    This one obviously wasn't finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    It looks like a Christmas angel to me.
    If it is I wonder if they could have been making these as ornaments the night of the Christmas party when they made the gingerbread houses?
    This one obviously wasn't finished.
    Good suggestion, Karen!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Oh, that Stansport cord you bought is handy! Clearly the mystery figure is much more narrow. Good job, peeps!
    Hey, KK
    I noticed this screenshot over at WS.
    Looks like Stansport cord to me.

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    Hey, KK
    I noticed this screenshot over at WS.
    Looks like Stansport cord to me.

Didn't we have this discussion before?

One would think that the crime scene processors might have collected that little piece of cord, wouldn't one?

On the other hand, maybe it went the way of the package of size 12-14 Bloomies the Ramseys seem to have disappeared...twice now.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Why are we back to this cord KK? Fill me in please! I have a bad summer cold and can't be bothered backtracking!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    Why are we back to this cord KK? Fill me in please!
    I'm just ribbing cynic.

I think his point is this is a much better photo than we've had to work with before.

It does look like Stansport when viewed in this shot.

At the very least it appears that someone had something very similar in their window well the night a murdered child was found nearby strangled with Stansport cord.

Thanks to whomever got this screen shot, and thanks cynic for bringing it to our attention. I'm going to add it to the case library.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Thought I'd just put up a thread since I'm looking at the LE interviews of the Ramseys and so many questions come up that have never been answered.

This has been brought up before, but no answers, since Haney and DeMuth didn't bother to follow up on this obvious "mistake" Patsy made when recounting the morning she and John "discovered" the kidnapping (and by follow up I mean no arrest was made):

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...ead.php?t=9945

I don't remember any other account of that morning where either Patsy or John mentions he went into the basement looking for JonBenet before the 911 call. Maybe I have just forgotten; does anyone else remember? Or did Patsy have a "slip" of the tongue? Patsy is describing screaming for John, WHO WAS UPSTAIRS IN THEIR SUITE; but then suddenly John is coming UP from the basement, SCREAMING.

In fact, if you read this whole passage/line of questioning in the '98 interview, Patsy and John were running around screaming like chickens with their heads cut off. Amazingly, Burke was awake in his bed, never thinking to come out and see what all the screaming was about, not even bothering to ask his parents when they "checked on him" as he lay in his bed pretending to be asleep....

Haney has some interesting observations and questions about Patsy's 911 call:

So the detectives had heard that call many times, no doubt, and now Haney reveals they wondered if Patsy practiced her 911 call before she made it: "WE have a kidnapping...I'm THE mother...."

Patsy blew it on that one! John came UP from the basement screaming??? OK, then, right there, we have the moment of the head blow! When else would John have screamed from the basement?? He didn't scream when he found Jon-Benet, he just brought her upstairs. OMG Patsy gave the detectives the crime and they just blew right by it!
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

I'm just ribbing cynic.

I think his point is this is a much better photo than we've had to work with before.

It does look like Stansport when viewed in this shot.

At the very least it appears that someone had something very similar in their window well the night a murdered child was found nearby strangled with Stansport cord.

Thanks to whomever got this screen shot, and thanks cynic for bringing it to our attention. I'm going to add it to the case library.
    To me, that little piece of cord looks like packing string. Not cotton twine, but the stuff they use around packages that is shiny plastic, KWIM? It doesn't tear, but you can cut it. Does not look at all like the same cord that was tied around Jon-Benet's neck and hands, which was a matte with a texture.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by heymom View Post
    To me, that little piece of cord looks like packing string. Not cotton twine, but the stuff they use around packages that is shiny plastic, KWIM? It doesn't tear, but you can cut it. Does not look at all like the same cord that was tied around Jon-Benet's neck and hands, which was a matte with a texture.
    You're right. It does look like that shiny, smooth, flattened, twine-like, stuff that can be used to tie around packages.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    You're right. It does look like that shiny, smooth, flattened, twine-like, stuff that can be used to tie around packages.
    Now, why it would be outside in the leaves and dirt down in the window-well...:shrug:

Maybe it just blew down there from outside. From a package delivery at another time? I doubt if it's got anything to do with the crime.

Quote Originally Posted by heymom View Post
    Now, why it would be outside in the leaves and dirt down in the window-well...:shrug:

Maybe it just blew down there from outside. From a package delivery at another time? I doubt if it's got anything to do with the crime.
    My thoughts exactly. There was lots of wind-blown debris in the window well.