Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    The first thing I want to see in that evidence room is the "touch DNA" report that Mary Lacy REFUSED to release to the public! Yes, REFUSED! She exonerated the main suspects and REFUSED to release any evidence to back up that exoneration!

Could it be Lacy's exoneration won't stand up to scrutiny? Could it be that the "touch DNA" allegedly found by Bode Labs is contamination and the DNA results can't be duplicated by an idependent lab? Why hasn't the media DEMANDED to see the DNA results that we have been REFUSED, and why haven't they DEMANDED Lacy's reasons for the REFUSAL?!!

A solid choice for your first item in the evidence room although, somehow, I would have you down as immediately looking at all of Patsy's handwriting exemplars, as a matter of professional curiosity.

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    The first picture (above) is a blurry mess. You could have the missing pages from Patsy's notepad folded up and hidden in there and you wouldn't see them.
    However, after taking another look at your last picture and comparing it to the orientation of the second picture, it looks as if I will have to concede defeat and agree with you that we are seeing a cord end. (Besides, crow with the right seasoning tastes pretty good, yes, it tastes like chicken.)
    To quote Patsy: VICTORY!

I truly don't mean to drive the details into the ground--oh, wait, yes I do, and Moab should have warned you once she was got out of the Guttah Rest Home.

But you thought to order that cord and break those paintbrushes...a teensy little thing like the end of the cord is hardly a defeat...except you're a guy, so I know you manly men have that competitive thing going on.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

It just goes to show you that this was NOT the "perfect murder," but it was the "perfect town."
    I guess doing all that dirty work in the dark basement by flashlight wasn't easy.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

A solid choice for your first item in the evidence room although, somehow, I would have you down as immediately looking at all of Patsy's handwriting exemplars, as a matter of professional curiosity.
    Well, that IS the very next thing on my list! I can't imagine having access to ALL of the exemplars!

But, I can't resist the opportunity to grab that DNA report, call my OWN press conference and totally UNEXONERATE the Ramseys!

Well, that IS the very next thing on my list! I can't imagine having access to ALL of the exemplars!

But, I can't resist the opportunity to grab that DNA report, call my OWN press conference and totally UNEXONERATE the Ramseys!
    I want to see the Ramsey phone records James Rapp was convicted for obtaining illegally.

Of course, they were probably burnt long ago.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    To quote Patsy: VICTORY!

I truly don't mean to drive the details into the ground--oh, wait, yes I do...
    I am surprised by your response given that Tricia assured me before I decided to join FFJ that you were a demure, sophisticated, Guttah Princess. :crown:
    You appear to have betrayed your royal lineage.
    :runaway:

I want to see the Ramsey phone records James Rapp was convicted for obtaining illegally.
    Yep, I'd like to see those, too!

Of course, they were probably burnt long ago.
    No doubt. I wonder if Mr. Rapp kept a copy somewhere.

cynic,

Quick question! The garrote cord looks to me as if it is a hollow cord. One which you can put a thin wooden skewer through it. Sometimes shoe laces are made like this other times just flat. Just curious about your thoughts on this (?).

Oops! Found the photos!
    cynic: There is no “core,” it is tubular, but flat.
    Thank you! Checking those photos again!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

I am surprised by your response given that Tricia assured me before I decided to join FFJ that you were a demure, sophisticated, Guttah Princess. :crown:
    You appear to have betrayed your royal lineage.
    :runaway:
    See, this is why you're such a catch for the Guttah! Clearly you were in an altered state :tipsy: when Tricia had you sign that contract. What she said was--and I know this because eavesdropping is my Guttah Gossip specialty--that I'm full of manure and so desiccated I've begun to hallucinate I'm a Guttah Princess. :bigstick:

And that makes me perfect for Royal Guttah Lineage! See how that works?

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Yep, I'd like to see those, too!

No doubt. I wonder if Mr. Rapp kept a copy somewhere.
    God, I hope so.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    cynic,

Quick question! The garrote cord looks to me as if it is a hollow cord. One which you can put a thin wooden skewer through it. Sometimes shoe laces are made like this other times just flat. Just curious about your thoughts on this (?).

Oops! Found the photos!
    Thank you! Checking those photos again!
    Good Grief! You have been busy cynic! Where have I been since this thread was first started? Clearing out my house for family coming soon! Congratulations on your photography.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

See, this is why you're such a catch for the Guttah! Clearly you were in an altered state :tipsy: when Tricia had you sign that contract. What she said was--and I know this because eavesdropping is my Guttah Gossip specialty--that I'm full of manure and so desiccated I've begun to hallucinate I'm a Guttah Princess. :bigstick:

And that makes me perfect for Royal Guttah Lineage! See how that works?
    That clears quite a few things up. That drink that Tricia gave me did taste funny.
    Manure/demure, desiccated/sophisticated - the last time I had that much trouble with comprehension was after eating one of Lacy’s special brownies and eventually waking up 48 hours later in Mexico. :tipsy: