Tricia on Levi Page's radio show

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Dec 21, 2008.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

OH MY GOD!! On Levi's radio show, with some experts who AGREE WITH WHAT TRICIA IS SAYING, TRICIA IS STOMPING LACY INTO THE GUTTAH!!

ROCK ON, TRICIA!

2. koldkase

Who is the woman, the prosecutor, on this show, Tricia? WOW! SHE MAKES LACY LOOK LIKE A WEASEL!!

Of course, that's not hard, I admit... BUT THIS PROSECUTOR IS AWESOME!!

3. koldkase

Oh my gosh!! A caller, "TRUTH AND JUSTICE" in the chat room--ALSO AWESOME!! He brought up the saying, "The smeller is the fell'r", and said he had thoughts that John Ramsey "found" the body and probably knew where she was.

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

:yes:

5. koldkase

GREAT SHOW, LEVI!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! Gosh, did we need to hear that!

Tricia, I swear, you have really come into your own now. Hold that head up, lady, YOU DONE US PROUD!! :cheering:

Robin Sachs...that's the other woman on the show? Is she the prosecutor? She has a book on what parents need to know about child predators coming out.

6. Elle

Elle Member

Congratulations Tricia!

Congratulations Tricia! You sure socked it to D.A. Lacy.

Thank you again, Levi for giving Tricia the chance to be heard.
    I had problems with the sound for a spell, and I wondered if it was the snow storm we were having here in Canada, but poster "Little" sent me another link and it worked better for me.

7. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Hahaha. It doesn't take much to make this crowd happy. Just a little truth about Lacy and we all go NUTS.

Levi, you are such a doll. I need to find out more about this wonderful prosecutor and private detective who was on your show. They are our kind of people.

8. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Thanks KoldKase. It is only because of you guys that I sound like I know what I am talking about. You all do the hard work.

YES, Robin Sachs. Very cool lady. We will have to bring her into our circle of fun bees.

9. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

You do know now that this phrase will not go away in my head!!! I've heard it many times in Life, but never has it sooo perfectly applied! And Hence.....John Ramsey will, from here on out, be referred to as "The Fell'r" from the Celler" in my postings!

I just do not believe that Tricia didn't say that she wanted to smack him too!

10. koldkase

I know, Rat, that was so...poetic...that I had to share it with my Guttah mates!

11. Levi

Levi Member

Her name is Robin Sax. She is a prosecutor in LA County California. She has been on Nancy Grace, Larry King Live, and the Line Up.

Always a good guest.

I also had Eleanor Dixon a prosecutor on the show who is the head of the crimes against women and children unit in Cobb County GA, she is good friends with Nancy Grace, she was trained by Nancy Grace. Eleanor also thought the clearing of the Ramsey family was hogwash.

12. Levi

Levi Member

Ellie, all of my shows are archived here: www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage

You can listen to them anytime. Even download them to your IPOD from ITunes.

Thanks for listening!

13. Levi

Levi Member

Well it was fun to have you on Tricia.

Robin has a website: www.robinsax.com

She has a book coming out in April about child predators.

14. koldkase

Oh my! Thanks for giving us the link to Robin's website, Levi.

And...if you didn't know it already...WE MUST TALK TO THAT DA!

Plus, I have to have a copy of her book, of course.

But...maybe I've just been at ths case so long, I'm dreaming... but MAYBE SHE CAN TALK TO US ABOUT THE AUTOPSY "CHRONIC ABUSE" ISSUES!!

Oh, boy, that would be one of my dreams come true in this case. We've argued about that autopsy, discussed it, listened to and read every expert on record...but still, we have questions that have never been satisfactorily answered.

I bet money she already know the case, autopsy, and what it means very well.

Okay. How do we do this? Can we do this? Can we NOT do this?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice