Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 18
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,381

    Default Why did the Ramseys get away with so much?

    cynic,

    I noticed from the following extraction, Patsy and John's clothing was included, but these weren't the clothes they had on when the police arrived, and I'm sure, the Ramseys had already disposed the clothes they were wearing during the scenario of the staging (?). Many months later Patsy Ramsey forwarded some clothing to the police. Why did the Ramseys get away with so much? The clothes the female police woman was wearing were bagged and taken that day, but not the Ramsey's! Yes, they had CLOUT!

    http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=5858

    The list grew longer by the day. Patsy’s and John’s clothing, camera, computers, and 180 videotapes were hauled away in box after box.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    cynic,

    I noticed from the following extraction, Patsy and John's clothing was included, but these weren't the clothes they had on when the police arrived, and I'm sure, the Ramseys had already disposed the clothes they were wearing during the scenario of the staging (?). Many months later Patsy Ramsey forwarded some clothing to the police. Why did the Ramseys get away with so much?


    We can answer that in four words: Alex Hunter, Mary Lacy.

    T
    he clothes the female police woman was wearing were bagged and taken that day, but not the Ramsey's! Yes, they had CLOUT!
    They still do, have no doubt.

    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    We can answer that in four words: Alex Hunter, Mary Lacy.
    “Mary Lacy was the person God raised up to answer our prayer”
    The Other Side of Suffering, John Ramsey, page 170

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    “Mary Lacy was the person God raised up to answer our prayer”
    The Other Side of Suffering, John Ramsey, page 170
    Pathetic. Truly pathetic.

    I want to ask "Job" Ramsey ONE QUESTION:

    How many lies have you told since your daughter was murdered?

    Guess he never heard of The Ten Commandments in his religious journey to the other side of suffering....

    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    “Mary Lacy was the person God raised up to answer our prayer”
    The Other Side of Suffering, John Ramsey, page 170
    Blech. After getting over my initial revulsion to John's sanctimonious hooey AND the idea that a Supreme Diety would "raise up" that biased idiot, Mary Lacy, to do ANYTHING ... I had another thought.

    John Ramsey is saying the "answer to their prayer" was not that JonBenet's killer was caught, thus providing justice AND his family's guaranteed safety for the rest of their lives ... no, the ANSWER TO THEIR PRAYER was he would never have to go to jail and a as a bonus, the Ramsey name was "cleared" so he could get on with his life.

    Once again, we see the Ramsey's priorities. It has NEVER been to find JonBenet's killer! Everything they have done, and everything they have spent their money on, has been to keep themselves out of jail and sway public opinion in their favor.

    That's why John Ramsey has been grinning like a maniac through all of his TV interviews and acting like he hasn't a care in the world. He thinks he's done. He's won. It's over.

    He's wrong.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    Blech. After getting over my initial revulsion to John's sanctimonious hooey AND the idea that a Supreme Diety would "raise up" that biased idiot, Mary Lacy, to do ANYTHING ... I had another thought.

    John Ramsey is saying the "answer to their prayer" was not that JonBenet's killer was caught, thus providing justice AND his family's guaranteed safety for the rest of their lives ... no, the ANSWER TO THEIR PRAYER was he would never have to go to jail and a as a bonus, the Ramsey name was "cleared" so he could get on with his life.

    Once again, we see the Ramsey's priorities. It has NEVER been to find JonBenet's killer! Everything they have done, and everything they have spent their money on, has been to keep themselves out of jail and sway public opinion in their favor.


    That's why John Ramsey has been grinning like a maniac through all of his TV interviews and acting like he hasn't a care in the world. He thinks he's done. He's won. It's over.

    He's wrong.

    OH SNAP, Chero!

    Well done!

    You are so right. And we're not the only ones who have noticed.

    I found something while doing some research for this thread: America is NOT FOOLED by Team Ramsey one bit. I've been to various websites with articles that have comment sections, to numerous forums, etc., and overwhelmingly people aren't buying John's propaganda--literally and figuratively.

    I've been surprised that so many people know so much about this case and a huge percentage are angry about John's book and don't believe there was any intruder, either.

    Here's an example: you may want to skip the video (for the sake of your sanity), read the short text, and go to the comments section:

    http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...ets/53525338/1

    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post

    That's why John Ramsey has been grinning like a maniac through all of his TV interviews and acting like he hasn't a care in the world. He thinks he's done. He's won. It's over.

    He's wrong.
    And I think it's about time he got a reality check...compliments of kitty:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Lou Smit also shared that little bit of Ramsey spin about the "cord fibers in the bed" with dear old Judge "Opinion" Carnes. Unless I'm mis-remembering, Carnes cited that in her "opinion"--wow, it just occurred to me that she and Lacy were actually soul mates, weren't they, abusing their exaggerated legal powers to fudge a legal case without actually having to take it to trial.

    Dayum...that just made me want to scream....
    KK, I will join you in that scream!

    How could I forget Judge Julie Carnes, another Ramsey lackey who, under Lin Wood's careful tutelage, decided to play God herself and rule on matters of which she had no knowledge and no expertise?!!

    "Exaggerated legal powers" is such a good way to put it ... exaggerated like their big egos that are obviously taking up space in their brains where critical-thinking skills should be!

    Yes, the dippy duo, Lacy and Carnes, are two peas in a pod. Sisters, separated at birth, but united in their puffed-up efforts to proclaim the Ramsey innocence to the world, no matter over-whelming evidence to the contrary!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Cherokee; July 24, 2012, 12:17 pm at Tue Jul 24 12:17:45 UTC 2012.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    OH SNAP, Chero!

    Well done!

    You are so right. And we're not the only ones who have noticed.

    I found something while doing some research for this thread: America is NOT FOOLED by Team Ramsey one bit. I've been to various websites with articles that have comment sections, to numerous forums, etc., and overwhelmingly people aren't buying John's propaganda--literally and figuratively.

    I've been surprised that so many people know so much about this case and a huge percentage are angry about John's book and don't believe there was any intruder, either.

    Here's an example: you may want to skip the video (for the sake of your sanity), read the short text, and go to the comments section:

    http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...ets/53525338/1
    Ha ha, it's great to read those comments and realize that most of the general public HAVE NOT BEEN FOOLED!!! Did my heart good to see that! Thanks, KK, for a day brightener!

    I do think the efforts of FFJ and WS to publicize the truth of the case, year after year, has helped people see the other side of the story, as opposed to the biased PR put out by the Ramseys and their media friends.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    And I think it's about time he got a reality check...compliments of kitty:
    Yep!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Southern Silicon Valley !!
    Posts
    2,285

    Arrow

    Oh yeah! Hooray for the kitty! LOL
    "When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    And I think it's about time he got a reality check...compliments of kitty:
    LOL, and if there’s a problem, he has a couple of friends that are willing to finish the job.




Similar Threads

  1. Evidence against the Ramseys
    By Little_Angel_1990 in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: June 11, 2012, 1:09 am, Mon Jun 11 1:09:31 UTC 2012
  2. J_R gets thank you from Ramseys
    By Watching You in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: August 28, 2004, 6:16 pm, Sat Aug 28 18:16:17 UTC 2004
  3. PR for the Ramseys?
    By Jayelles in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: February 1, 2004, 5:22 pm, Sun Feb 1 17:22:57 UTC 2004
  4. The Ramseys want you to believe
    By RiverRat in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: July 8, 2003, 5:43 pm, Tue Jul 8 17:43:02 UTC 2003
  5. Why the Ramseys Don't Sue Hodges
    By JR in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: January 10, 2002, 4:54 am, Thu Jan 10 4:54:33 UTC 2002

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •