Why did the Ramseys get away with so much?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Elle, May 15, 2012.

1. Elle

Elle Member

cynic,

I noticed from the following extraction, Patsy and John's clothing was included, but these weren't the clothes they had on when the police arrived, and I'm sure, the Ramseys had already disposed the clothes they were wearing during the scenario of the staging (?). Many months later Patsy Ramsey forwarded some clothing to the police. Why did the Ramseys get away with so much? The clothes the female police woman was wearing were bagged and taken that day, but not the Ramsey's! Yes, they had CLOUT!

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

We can answer that in four words: Alex Hunter, Mary Lacy.

They still do, have no doubt.

3. cynic

cynic Member

“Mary Lacy was the person God raised up to answer our prayer†:sick:
    The Other Side of Suffering, John Ramsey, page 170

4. koldkase

Pathetic. Truly pathetic.

I want to ask "Job" Ramsey ONE QUESTION:

How many lies have you told since your daughter was murdered?

Guess he never heard of The Ten Commandments in his religious journey to the other side of suffering....

5. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Blech. After getting over my initial revulsion to John's sanctimonious hooey AND the idea that a Supreme Diety would "raise up" that biased idiot, Mary Lacy, to do ANYTHING ... I had another thought.

John Ramsey is saying the "answer to their prayer" was not that JonBenet's killer was caught, thus providing justice AND his family's guaranteed safety for the rest of their lives ... no, the ANSWER TO THEIR PRAYER was he would never have to go to jail and a as a bonus, the Ramsey name was "cleared" so he could get on with his life.

Once again, we see the Ramsey's priorities. It has NEVER been to find JonBenet's killer! Everything they have done, and everything they have spent their money on, has been to keep themselves out of jail and sway public opinion in their favor.

That's why John Ramsey has been grinning like a maniac through all of his TV interviews and acting like he hasn't a care in the world. He thinks he's done. He's won. It's over.

He's wrong.

6. koldkase

OH SNAP, Chero!

Well done! :takeabow:

You are so right. And we're not the only ones who have noticed.

I found something while doing some research for this thread: America is NOT FOOLED by Team Ramsey one bit. I've been to various websites with articles that have comment sections, to numerous forums, etc., and overwhelmingly people aren't buying John's propaganda--literally and figuratively.

I've been surprised that so many people know so much about this case and a huge percentage are angry about John's book and don't believe there was any intruder, either.

Here's an example: you may want to skip the video (for the sake of your sanity), read the short text, and go to the comments section:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/2012-03-14/jonbenet-ramsey-dad-regrets/53525338/1

7. koldkase

And I think it's about time he got a reality check...compliments of kitty:

Attached Files:

8. Cherokee

KK, I will join you in that scream!

How could I forget Judge Julie Carnes, another Ramsey lackey who, under Lin Wood's careful tutelage, decided to play God herself and rule on matters of which she had no knowledge and no expertise?!!

"Exaggerated legal powers" is such a good way to put it ... exaggerated like their big egos that are obviously taking up space in their brains where critical-thinking skills should be!

Yes, the dippy duo, Lacy and Carnes, are two peas in a pod. Sisters, separated at birth, but united in their puffed-up efforts to proclaim the Ramsey innocence to the world, no matter over-whelming evidence to the contrary!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 24, 2012
  9. Cherokee

Ha ha, it's great to read those comments and realize that most of the general public HAVE NOT BEEN FOOLED!!! Did my heart good to see that! Thanks, KK, for a day brightener!

I do think the efforts of FFJ and WS to publicize the truth of the case, year after year, has helped people see the other side of the story, as opposed to the biased PR put out by the Ramseys and their media friends.

10. Cherokee

:rolling: Yep!

11. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Oh yeah! Hooray for the kitty! LOL

12. cynic

cynic Member

LOL, and if there’s a problem, he has a couple of friends that are willing to finish the job.

[​IMG]

13. cynic

cynic Member

BBM
    Soul-mates..., separated at birth?
    This got me thinking, has anyone ever seen the two of them together?
    And is it conceivable that there could be two people so synchronized in their incompetence?
    Further investigation led to this picture, of course it all makes sense, they could never be seen together because they are the same person.
    Here’s a look behind “the curtain,” so to speak:

[​IMG]

14. Cherokee

Bwaaahaaahaaa! :floor: :floor: :floor:

THAT explains EVERYTHING!!!

You're right! How could there be two people "so synchronized in their incompetence"?!!

So now we know ... Lacy and Carnes share one body and half a brain! :balloon:

15. koldkase

That's three against three--fair enough...better than the gang up on JonBenet.

I'm betting on the kitties.

Attached Files:

16. cynic

cynic Member

LOL :highfive:
    They also share one giant bong.

17. heymom

heymom Member

But you see...For a narcissist like Job Ramsey, there are no such things as lies, at least not that HE tells. Because a narcissist CANNOT be wrong, ever, they can actually pass lie detector tests. They ALWAYS believe that the problem belongs to someone else, not them, even a murderer will always blame the victim, society, the police, etc.

So Job Ramsey really does believe that "the world" killed JonBenet. Of course he knows that someone in his house (or he himself) acted on behalf of the world that night, but the psychology of a narcissist is such that anything he does/says is justified in his own mind.

Of course if he doesn't repent he's going to have a big surprise after he dies...:devil:

18. Thor

Thor Active Member

Where's the black cat's lizard tongue, lmao!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice